Creativity > Customs

Seabreeze (G2) custom collection

(1/1)

SheRa-dude:
Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get some help from you peeps on a G2 Seabreeze custom collection I'd like to build. First of all, has anyone made a custom based on this pony? If so, can I see...? And what are the kinds of ponies that would make for a suitable Seabreeze inspired custom (body color wise, more or less - I don't want to do any body painting)? I'd love to make a small collection of MLP's based on G2 Seabreeze. I'm going over Strawberry Reef's site to find the ponies that would be a suitable candidate for any kind of G2 Seabreeze inspired custom. BB Salty is on the want list for a Boy Seabreeze custom.

Any help, thoughts, creative ideas,... from the community would be nice though  :)

Thanks ! !!

Aednatia:
I don't have a G2 Seabreeze but from the pictures I've seen i would say she is light green??? so my best guess would be the following G3s

Minty I. II. III
Crystal crown
Baby Flower Flash

Diamond:
You could go G1 as well, she is not really green so Minty is not such a good match (either generation) she is actually Aqua according to Rainbow Forest and the photos I saw of her on ebay.  Sunlight would work then for a G1.

Have to meander though my G3 books and see who might be good.

jupiternwndrlnd:
Crystal Crown or Baby Boogie Woogie might work well as far as G3s go :)

SheRa-dude:
thanks for the input !!!!
I never thought of Sunlight, she would make a nice Seabreeze!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version