collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 67395 times)

Offline candiedapples

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing your pics, they look AWESOME!! Big Mac looks exactly like he does in the cartoon, while I think that Dr. Whooves looks cool but different than his show appearance. I'm glad to see an Applejack toy with a brown hat and freckles!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Summer Daze Swap Wishlist
Banner made by dashesndots

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
So far I've earned 7 hot cash. I wonder if these will be around in July?
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Great pix!  Can't wait to see mine-  Fedex is suuuuper slow, but tracking seems to indicate that today will probably be the day!

I LOVE that Big Macintosh and Dr. Whooves have such drastically different body types-

No kidding insanely slow I haven't had an update since tuesday night.... getting so fed up with fedex... my estimate date is Saturday the 31st... ugh :(

For Sale Wants

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Mine just got here and I got a glitter Big Mac!!!  YEZZZ
My box was packed super poorly this time I'm surprised it held together. 

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram

Major congrats so many getting glitter Big Macs now, seemed like lots of AJ in the beginning and now lots of Big Macs popping up I hope I get them in my order because stores still don't even have ship dates around here..

For Sale Wants

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Mine arrived as well, got one glitter, Big Mac.  So I need some help with AJ if anyone is willing :)

Offline jwalraven

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jwal's DeviantART
Picked up my order today: 3 regular AJ and 3 regular Big Mac.

The extra AJs and Big Macs are for sale/trade so just send a PM if interested.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:05:06 PM by jwalraven »

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I know I shouldn't be disappointed, but I was hoping for multiples with the large order.  Or at least I thought it was a large order.  Ugh.  Probably not going to do this again.

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile

Major congrats so many getting glitter Big Macs now, seemed like lots of AJ in the beginning and now lots of Big Macs popping up I hope I get them in my order because stores still don't even have ship dates around here..

I never received a ship date if that helps.   

Post Merge: May 29, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

I know I shouldn't be disappointed, but I was hoping for multiples with the large order.  Or at least I thought it was a large order.  Ugh.  Probably not going to do this again.

Just wondering if you don't mind how many did you order??

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
@kakenterprise I mean like the stores don't have a ship date, or in the district.

For Sale Wants

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

I never received a ship date if that helps.   

Post Merge: May 29, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

Just wondering if you don't mind how many did you order??

No worries, I had the super code so it wasn't too terrible.  I order 7 of each.  But I had pre sold a  few and a pair for my daughter, so I don't have too many leftovers.  But one of each glitter sure would have been excellent.

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
@kakenterprise I mean like the stores don't have a ship date, or in the district.

Ugh!! Bad news I am geussing....I am really getting impatient! I want a Big Mac so bad.........I wanted to wait and try and find a glitter in store but I have been waiting so long now I am tempted to go ahead and just order one online and take my chances........How did you find out about the district shipping date???

Offline slj84

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Mine were 2.5 hours away already in Ohio and now they are in Pennsylvania.  My delivery date bumped to Monday too.  They where so close!! None of my other orders took nearly this long.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 04:44:00 PM by slj84 »

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Ours arrived today. One sparkle AJ,  :biggrin: but no sparkle Big Macs.  :cry: I *might* consider trading the sparkle AJ for a sparkle Big Mac if there's someone out there who prefers a sparkle AJ to a sparkle Big Mac (or a sparkle RBDash or sparkle gray pegasus--those are for sure up for  trade--also looking for a sparkle Pinkie Pie or sparkle Lyra--but sparkle AJ, = will only trade for sparkle  Big Mac ). AJ is pretty, and I like her but I *kind* of like the regular one a little bit better, and am definitely in love with the sparkle Big Mac according to an image someone posted here. Again, still mulling it over,  not sure on the AJ yet, but feel free to contact me if any of that sounds good to you.

Congrats to everyone who is getting what they hoped for!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
To those who commented about my pics, I'm so glad you all enjoy them. :) Their paint I don't think is bad at all. The worst thing is on one of Big Mac's eyes, the white part is a little offset but not so much that I'll exchange him I don't think. There are small things I could nit pick at but I think the quality is pretty good. There are no scuffs or anything like that. Their hair is not painted but the plastic is just that color which I think eliminates a lot of possibility for error.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal