collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 90464 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #495 on: August 04, 2016, 12:34:59 PM »
I had heard that the legendaries were going to be event-based, or something like that. And that Niantic were going to wait until everyone can play GO before releasing them. I just can't believe that they'd show up if someone held control of a certain number of gyms.

Honestly, I think some players were just trying to start up chaos for the giggles. xD Like how apparently someone had started a Mewtwo rumor in Japan and a bunch of players went to one spot in hopes of him showing up.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 04, 2016, 12:40:40 PM »
The gyms around me are all lower level, but for reals, there are like 2 Pokestops in my town and I do NOT live out in the boonies (luckily one is in a parking lot at the end of my street, so...).  And where I work, I can see two Stops and that's all.  In the middle of town.  I look at all these screenshots online of Stop after Stop all lined up long streets and I'm like, "WTF is this even?"  Oh!  And a gym right next door has actually been removed.  It was in a medical park.  Though the gym and Stop in the psychiatric hospital on the other side of my building are still there...

Mystic and Valor hold most of the gyms around here though.  I think Instinct held the gym that was removed right before it disappeared but it was constantly fighting.  When I go through "my" Stop's parking lot there are always a few other cars just quietly sitting out of the way and we always eye each other, lol.  Considering making a Mystic flag and tying it to my car antenna.  Tonight I might just get a book and sit out there a while myself and restock my inventory. 

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 04, 2016, 02:54:12 PM »
Apparently the whole breaking out of balls more often is a bug, and niantic is working on it. O_o Go figure. I just thought they did it on purpose.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 04, 2016, 06:16:00 PM »
I like going up to gyms I see of another color that are being attacked. Ask the person battling them if they're mystic, and if they are I take it down with them. :D So fun.

YAY a magnemite just appeared at my work, finally a new random pokemon not from an egg! That puts me at 110 caught. Getting closerrrrr..

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 04, 2016, 06:22:29 PM »
Apparently the whole breaking out of balls more often is a bug, and niantic is working on it. O_o Go figure. I just thought they did it on purpose.

I was really hoping that, it's a serious pain in the backside! I've slowed down playing a lot in the worse weather (it's still winter here, and it's been raining a fair bit) I usually just get the pokestops and whatever pops up going to/from work every day.

I hate the new update too - instead of changing menus and adding features they should have fixed what was broken. The first few days when I could track pokemon were the best of the whole game IMO. I can't spend hours searching for pokemon anymore, it's just round the pokestops and home now.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 04, 2016, 08:15:02 PM »
I like going up to gyms I see of another color that are being attacked. Ask the person battling them if they're mystic, and if they are I take it down with them. :D So fun.

YAY a magnemite just appeared at my work, finally a new random pokemon not from an egg! That puts me at 110 caught. Getting closerrrrr..

Gyms are CONSTANTLY changing hands around here. There are three within range of my house, and they're never the same from the start of the day to the end. One'll change hands like, at least three times a day.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #501 on: August 04, 2016, 08:42:11 PM »
Im probably going to go out an battle some gyms tomorrow! Husband has the day off and is hardcore into Pogo xD He is Instinct since zapdos is his favorite which makes it strange when we go out with friends because most of my friends are Mystic  :P I can honestly say Pokémon Go has made us even closer which I didnt even think was possible with us!!!! Weve been finding cool stuff at Pokestops like resturaunts we didnt know existed and we take these romantic lunch dates as breaks!

Offline Terra

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://s223.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/Longeared/
« Reply #502 on: August 04, 2016, 08:57:55 PM »
Honestly, I think some players were just trying to start up chaos for the giggles. xD Like how apparently someone had started a Mewtwo rumor in Japan and a bunch of players went to one spot in hopes of him showing up.

Ahhh, totally bull rumors about legendary pokemon... That's sort of nostalgic in a way. How long until we have people trying to move dockside trucks...?

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 04, 2016, 10:14:46 PM »
I have 794 Magikarp candies... and I already have a Gyarados who I've powered up constantly/always maxed out for my level. Even with catching Magikarp back to back to back to back I still haven't found one that's over like 180 CP I think. Trying to get over 200 or close to it before evolving a second Gyarados, or a third.

Tonight was awesome. I got like 6 Dratini and now I only need a few more to evolve my Dragonair into Dragonite!! Also caught another Pikachu (he is seriously rare around here, dang), two Bulbasaurs, another Gastly which is another rare one around here. I call it a successful night, went home with people still renewing the 4 lures after like two hours. lol

Oh, I also caught my fourth Snorlax tonight. I can't really believe that. I thought he was supposedly pretty rare?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:19:44 PM by ponycake »

Princess Lala

« Reply #504 on: August 04, 2016, 11:50:06 PM »
Ahhh congrats ponycake!  Im a few  dratini shy of dragonite muself, 82 candies
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 01:44:49 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #505 on: August 05, 2016, 08:54:09 AM »
Me and the family took a trip out to join the masses at the Park last night and I caught about 85 candies worth of Magikarp (1/4 of the way to Gyrados!) as well as enough Psyducks, Ghastly, and Arbok to evolve each and level to 20. Of course two guys came through on bikes and exclaimed about how many people were out playing Pokemon but they sped up with how many unamused stares they received. :P
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Princess Lala

« Reply #506 on: August 05, 2016, 11:30:57 PM »
Going into Austin next weekend omg im sooooo excited! x3 Going to a saltwater pool near the hotel, hopefully some jice water Pokémon appear! It seems like squirtle loves to hang around the pools in my area.

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 06, 2016, 05:35:16 PM »
I finally quit being lazy and went to a different large park to check out what Pokemon they have. It was awesome getting a bunch of Pokemon I basically never see over here. Really close to evolving a couple more. I ran into a second wild Venusaur that was 1700 some CP and it RAN AWAY. Mine is stronger but still, dang. Then I FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY HATCHED A PONYTA one month into playing regularly like a crazy person.

I really wish I could find real Squirtle and Charmander nests around here. Bulbasaur is pretty easy to find but not the others. Going to drive to another supposed nest tomorrow...

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 07, 2016, 06:26:49 PM »
So I caught two new Dratini (the second one I came across, the last one I needed, was a super low level and I used a raspberry and great ball and got a great throw and it RAN AWAY and I'm like OMG THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!! but amazingly another spawned too, I've never seen two at once. T_T so lucky today) and so I got my lovely Dragonite who is 2600 CP. Want to get him up to 3000 like a nearby trainer has his at, gotta really work on leveling up hardcore.

And I've posted a lot about how I COULD NOT get a Ponyta, yesterday I finally hatched one and today I hatched another one. I hope that luck continues so I can get Rapidash. I want a Ponyta/Rapidash gym, haha, that'd be amazing.

Bad luck with a 10k egg today though, hatched another Eevee. :( Have another incubating now. I think I'll catch the rest of them within a few weeks and probably put the game down. Not sure if I'll come back around for gen 2.

Princess Lala

« Reply #509 on: August 07, 2016, 08:17:46 PM »
The only thing cool today for is I finally have my magneton! I have been stocking up on Pokeballs today too and om almost at 300 in just Pokeballs! I found a few Charmander amd I hatched some and a bulbasaur so my candies are stacking up nice for a Charizard and venusaur soon! I only found two dratini today, im at 94 candies now but I need at least 125 because I found a 600 something dratini today that I want to power up x3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal