collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taobao Ponies for Taobao Ponies, anyone?  (Read 230 times)

Offline SilverCascade

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • Prototypes make me smile.
    • View Profile
    • My Collection
Taobao Ponies for Taobao Ponies, anyone?
« on: April 04, 2024, 12:50:14 AM »
Hi! I collect G4 Taobao samples and rejects, and I've inadvertently ended up with a couple of doubles over the years. In the interest of collecting and documenting more, I thought I'd wager some of my spares to see if anyone here has any they'd be interested in trading for!

All of them have a bit of factory scuff and possibly light shelf wear, but they've been cared for to the best of my ability and kept sealed in resealable baggies. More detailed pics of any can be taken and sent by request!

"2011-2014 Frankenponies & Prototypes"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The three Crystal Motion ponies lack copyright information under their hooves, indicating they are most likely test runs from before the mold was finalized. Pics

Two Princess Cadances with Flitterheart and Star Dreams' tails respectively. Unsure how solidly the tails are attached since the prior's metal washer is on the outside. Detailed/out-of-baggie pictures are available by request!

"2017 Unreleased Seapony Prototypes"

Recently discovered prototypes from a factory reseller in China. Shown here are molded Rainbow Dash, Applejack & Fluttershy, and brushable Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash.

"2011-2020 Blind Bag-Scale Samples and Prototypes"

2014 Wave 10 Unglittered samples and assorted prototypes and frankenponies.

2011-2016 factory reject/spare head-swaps and 2019-2020 unreleased Series 6 Cutie Mark Crew figures.

I'm primarily looking for pre-2014 Taobao ponies and samples, such as a few of the 2011-2013 prototypes and/or frankenponies, the 2013 Rainbow Power hybrid samples, factory hair/tail swaps, etc. If you have a very very good one you're willing to trade and would like more than one of the offerings shown above for it, I'm sure we can work something out if I still need it!

This will be my first trade on this forum, but feel free to check out my feedback on my eBay and Mercari stores.

Thanks for looking!
My Collection

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal