collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Payment Plans--I've never done one...help please!  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Payment Plans--I've never done one...help please!
« on: January 30, 2023, 07:22:09 PM »
So I have someone on DeviantArt who would like to purchase some of my Pony Art, which is awesome.  They've asked what kind of a payment plan we can do--they've hinted they want several items, including a customized G4 Carousel and the total purchase will be more than $100.  I've never done a payment plan before.  Have you guys done it?  What sort of thing do you do?  When do I send out the items they want?  (I assume after they've paid in full?)  Is there anything I should be wary of going into this?

Thanks for your help!
You lot are awesome!

Offline StarryEmerald24

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Payment Plans--I've never done one...help please!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 07:29:11 AM »
I have someone I buy a lot of stuff from over time and she usually just ships once she has a box full and I pay her as we go, making sure whatever is being shipped has been paid for.

I would think if you do a PayPal invoice, the buyer could use PayPal credit and then you have your money and they have six months to pay with no interest. And even if you don't do an invoice, for a small fee they could still use PayPal credit. There is also a Pay in 4 option which I've only ever used once but would probably also work for them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal