collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Celestia & Friends Teatime....  (Read 15117 times)

Keiri

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Princess Celestia & Friends Teatime....
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2012, 04:24:08 PM »
.. yeaaa, uh. that's a pretty box.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
When I saw the title I was like "Ooo this must be good!" and once I looked at the box. "Ohh Celestia and new...*Sees RD & PP*...nvm..." visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The box is nice but OMG REALLY?!? New set consisting of the Main 6 related ponies AGAIN?!?
The set is cute and all, but geeze, come on. Where's the creativity and diversity in characters? At least add a raised hoof Pegasus pose. Now it's just rinse and repeat. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Since it's a TRU Exclusive I guess it makes sense to have re-releases, but re-releases of the Main 6 are already happening on a regular basis. If the set was with Princess Celestia and two newly designed ponies (Blind Bag released Ponies are a great source of options *Hint hint Hasbro*) This would be a wonderful set and I'm sure that almost everyone would want to get their hands on this set. But since its a just rinse, repeat, add more accessories set. I might just pass, but not too sure, those accessories do look Cute, esp the hats. lol X3
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »
The box is nice and i like the hats. Yes, even on Rainbow Dash. She looks adorable with it.
(If she can wear a gala dress, she can wear a hat.)

But yeah re-releases...nothing new. We will be seeing a lot of those.
G4 really is not THAT much better than the whole core 7 stuff.
The cartoon just makes it less noticable. XP

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »
...How... Random. Haha.

Cute set, but I don't like that hat on Dash. But I do wish they'd try something new with the poses, it's getting even more ridiculous than Core 7 now.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 05:10:48 PM »

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 05:17:27 PM »
What do you mean Rainbow Dash looks out of place in this set? She's PERFECT for a tea party! We all know that she always dresses in style!  :silly:

LOL!  I was waiting for someone to bring that up.  :)

I'm amused by this set.  Y'know, I *still* don't own Rainbow Dash or G4 Pinkie Pie - and I still don't want this set, either.  They're two of the most random ponies for Celestia to invite for a tea party (Rarity makes so much more sense) and if I wait long enough, I bet I'll find the tea set at the thrift store, one way or another since they keep re-releasing it.

As for the hats - anyone else reminded of the Simpsons episode where Lisa invents a doll that's supposed to compete with the talking Malibu Stacey and it almost works - until they release a Mailbu Stacey with a new hat?  And then all the little girls want Mailbu Stacey with her new hat?  That's where my mind went.  :P :)

I think I'll pass. . .
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2012, 05:32:14 PM »
The accessories are really cute, but I don't collect accessories since I don't have room for them. I think if Celestia has been white, maybe I would have bought the set, but I don't want a Pinklestia and I don't need another Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash. Has anyone else noticed how most of the G4 merchandise tends to have either Rainbow Dash, Celestia or Pinkie Pie or some combination of them? Even stuff like hair clips, which would make so much more sense to have Rarity on them, have Dash on them. This set would have made much more sense if it were Rarity and Twilight having tea with the princess.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2012, 06:30:45 PM »
Wowow. Alright, Im going to say it! (I know someone is thinking it besides me.) Celestia has tea with the local lesbian couple is how I see this set. Awesome. Sign me up.

Oh, thank God I was not the only one thinking this when presented with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash together inside a heart.  XD
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

kirei_na_sakura

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2012, 06:54:48 PM »
Anyone think this will make it to the US?

(I hope so, but probably not.)

cesprins

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2012, 06:57:17 PM »
Wowow. Alright, Im going to say it! (I know someone is thinking it besides me.) Celestia has tea with the local lesbian couple is how I see this set.

And now I can't see this any other way. Ah well, at least it's cute.

I really like this one - I want it!

Yes, pony love is adorbs.  :lovey:

Wowow. Alright, Im going to say it! (I know someone is thinking it besides me.) Celestia has tea with the local lesbian couple is how I see this set. Awesome. Sign me up.

Oh, thank God I was not the only one thinking this when presented with Pinkie and Rainbow Dash together inside a heart.  XD

It's what I can't help but think when they get their releases together on various merch. (And the heart makes it hard to think otherwise.)

MikaUtsukushi

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2012, 07:06:19 PM »

Uh... just because they're in a heart does not make them lesbians. :U I really hate all this pairing stuff that happens in the show, it just says their friends. Can't it just be that?

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2012, 07:26:44 PM »
i need and want this ...but wow everything is recycled there XD

cesprins

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 07:39:06 PM »
Uh... just because they're in a heart does not make them lesbians. :U I really hate all this pairing stuff that happens in the show, it just says their friends. Can't it just be that?

No fun allowed?

I wasn't saying they truly, absolutely are, obviously they are just friends. I wasn't even arguing anything, I was just being silly. Ultimately I don't care for "shippings" or the fandom aspect much either. But people do pair ponies together sometimes in their herd, even in g1 for example with mimic and barnacle (nice timing! See above siggy!). It's not that strange. It's human to try to find and speculate those kinds of connections.

And honestly, there's not much else to this repeat set. What else is there to talk about? haha
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:44:26 PM by cesprins »

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
Quote from: LuvlyMelody
If the set was with Princess Celestia and two newly designed ponies (Blind Bag released Ponies are a great source of options *Hint hint Hasbro*)

YES!   They should have included Tea Love and another brushable version of one of the blind bag ponies.

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

MikaUtsukushi

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012, 08:09:39 PM »

No fun allowed?

I wasn't saying they truly, absolutely are, obviously they are just friends. I wasn't even arguing anything, I was just being silly. Ultimately I don't care for "shippings" or the fandom aspect much either. But people do pair ponies together sometimes in their herd, even in g1 for example with mimic and barnacle (nice timing! See above siggy!). It's not that strange. It's human to try to find and speculate those kinds of connections.

And honestly, there's not much else to this repeat set. What else is there to talk about? haha
Ah OK, it just gets me annoyed a bit when people ship here and there about nothing. Sorry about that.

Other than that, the box is pretty and unique. It looks like something from a tea set... a cheap teaset with cardboard. XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal