collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Argie G1 Ponies, OOAK Customs and mini plaques for sale! Added new stuff!!  (Read 874 times)

Offline Alirka

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • Open for customs and restoration commisions!
    • View Profile
    • Cuinpo Toy Design
Custom MLP mini plaques for sale! I'm also open for commissions!! $15 + shipping each

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi! I have the following Argie ponies for sale!
Shipping to US $16, Rest of the World $18

:work:  Time to add some more Argies to the sales folder!!

Up for sale Argie G1 My Little Pony Snuzzle V2 in VG condition $45
Pony is really nice, only flaws are a some scratches on vinyl, a dent on NDS side and tail hair is dry. No chewed parts, no missing hair plugs, no rubbed symbols nor eyes, no pen marks. She displays beautifully!

Up for sale My Little Pony G1 Argie Minty V2 in OK condition $27
Pony is nice but has some flaws. Some light pen marks and pink spots, some pindot, ears have chew marks, mane has been cut, tail is dry. No missing hair plugs, eyes and symbols are very nice.

Up for sale Argie G1 My Little Pony Blossom V2 in VG condition $45
Pony is really nice, only flaws are a faint blue line on forehead, a brownish discoloration on mouth and the tail is a bit dry. No chewed parts, no missing hair plugs, no rubbed symbols nor eyes. She displays beautifully!

Up for sale Argie G1 My Little Pony Butterscotch V2 in G condition $40
Pony is really nice, only flaws are a brownish discoloration on DS side, some pindot and the hair is a bit dry. No chewed parts, no missing hair plugs, no rubbed symbols nor eyes, no pen marks. She displays beautifully!

MLP G1 Argie Minty V2 in very good condition $40
Pony is beautiful but has some flaws. Symbols are slightly rubbed, has a pink mark on forehead near the hair line, one of the bottom hoofs has been melted, 2 small indents in back legs. No pen marks or chewed parts, no missing hair plugs though hair is a bit dry. She displays beautifully!

MLP G1 Argie Cotton Candy V2 in great condition $50
Pony is almost pefect, only flaw is that the tail is a bit dry, maybe the symbols a bit rubbed. No pen marks or chewed parts, no missing hair plugs. She displays beautifully!

MLP G1 Argie Blossom V2 in very good condition $45 SOLD!!!
Pony is beautiful, only flaws are some pink spots in her body and face and slightly rubbed symbols. No pen marks or chewed parts, no missing hair plugs, the hair is perfect and silky. She displays beautifully!

Bait argie G1 MLP $10 each
Rehair $10 additional (original color or color of choice using dollyhair.com MLP hair)
ONLY LIGHTER BUTTERSCOTCH, SUPER BAITY COTTON AND SUPER BAITY MINTY AVAIL.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:00:57 PM by Alirka »
Im open for commisions!

Offline Alirka

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cuinpo Toy Design
Re: MLP G1 Customs for sale and Argie G1 Ponies for sale!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:04:05 PM »
Each customs is $170. Price does not include shipping. Shipping to the US is $30, Southamerica $25, Rest of the world $35

:rainbow: My Little Pony G1 Bedtime Applejack Custom OOAK set with handmade accessories and display box.

Payment is made through Paypal and can be made in 2 installments of 50% each.
Partial or full TRADING is welcome. I'm interested in most vintage toys (girls and boys alike). When trading items will have to be shipped to my freight forwarder in Miami.

The set includes:
1 Custom Pony
1 Sleep Mask
1 Mini Magazine
1 Alarm Clock
1 Display Box

BODY DONOR: G1 US MLP Banana Surprise
HAIR: Genuine MLP hair from dollyhair.com
PAINT: High quality acrylics and pastels.
SEALERS: High quality matte and glossy acrylic sealer. Polyurethane sealer.
OTHER MATERIALS: Apoxie sculpt, different pieces and types of fabric, ribbons, wool, etc. Paper, cardboard and clear acetate.

This pony features a fully airbrushed body repaint and apoxie pj sculpt. All details such as eyes, freckles, cheek cutie mark and pj apples have been hand-painted with high quality acrylics and super small brushes in tons of really thin layers to avoid visible brush strokes, no pencils or markers have been used. Cheeks are blushed with pastels. Everything has been sealed with several layers of a special mix of mate acrylic sealant and polyurethane sealant which allows you to clean the pony using water and a soft cloth, the paint wont come off nor it will affect the ponies color. Accessories include a hand-stitched sleeping mask, handmade apoxie alarm clock in the shape of an apple using a real wristwatch for the clock itself. Also included a mini magazine that I printed from an original MLP magazine scan. Box is made using 3mm grey cardboard and decorative paper, ribbons, etc. with a padded interior made of foam and silk (foam is given the shape of the pony and accessories so that they will fit perfectly) Ponies and accessories are safely attached to the box. Box lid is made with acetate for easy display.

I'm also open for commissions for MLP, any type of dolls, or any other toy u can think of provided that I have the donor body or can easily get one.
Commissions require 50% down-payment and price will depend on what the customer wants me to create. I take aprox 1 month to finish all customs unless I have to import material such as hair.

Thank u so much for ur time and support of my art, love u all!! <3

:rainbow: My Little Pony G1 Bedtime Bubbles Custom OOAK set with handmade accessories and display box

Partial or full TRADING is welcome. I'm interested in most vintage toys (girls and boys alike). When trading items will have to be shipped to my freight forwarder in Miami.

This set includes:
1 Custom Pony
1 Night Cap
1 Mini Magazine
1 Night Candle
1 Display Box

BODY DONOR: G1 US MLP Seashell
OTHER MATERIALS: Apoxie sculpt, different pieces and types of fabric, ribbons, wool, etc. Paper, cardboard and clear acetate.

This pony features a fully airbrushed body repaint and apoxy pj sculpt. All details such as eyes, freckles, cheek cutie mark and pj bubbles have been hand-painted with high quality acrylics and super small brushes in tons of really thin layers to avoid visible brush strokes, no pencils or markers have been used. Cheeks are blushed with pastels. Everything has been sealed with several layers of a special mix of mate acrylic sealant and polyurethane sealant which allows you to clean the pony using water and a soft cloth, the paint wont come off nor it will affect the ponies color. Accessories include a hand-stitched night cap and handmade apoxie night candle. Also included a mini magazine that I printed from an original MLP magazine scan. Box is made using 3mm grey cardboard and decorative paper, ribbons, etc. with a padded interior made of foam and silk (foam is given the shape of the pony and accessories so that they will fit perfectly) Ponies and accessories are safely attached to the box. Box lid is made with acetate for easy display.

I'm also open for commissions for MLP, any type of dolls, or any other toy u can think of provided that I have the donor body or can easily get one.
Commissions require 50% down-payment and price will depend on what the customer wants me to create. I take aprox 1 month to finish all customs unless I have to import material such as hair.

:rainbow: My Little Pony G1 Patchwork Butterscotch Custom OOAK set with handmade accessories and display box.

This set includes:
1 Custom Pony
1 Butterfly Shaped Pillow
1 Comb
1 Display Box

BODY DONOR: G1 US MLP Butterscotch

This pony features a fully airbrushed body repaint. All details such as eyes, forehead cutie mark and butterfly patchwork saddle have been hand-painted with high quality acrylics and super small brushes in tons of really thin layers to avoid visible brush strokes, no pencils or markers have been used. Cheeks are blushed with pastels. Everything has been sealed with several layers of a special mix of mate acrylic sealant and polyurethane sealant which allows you to clean the pony using water and a soft cloth, the paint wont come off nor it will affect the ponies color. Accessories include a hand-stitched butterfly-shaped pillow and a G1 comb with handmade apoxie butterflies. Box is made using 3mm grey cardboard and decorative paper, ribbons, etc. with a padded interior made of foam and silk (foam is given the shape of the pony and accessories so that they will fit perfectly) Ponies and accessories are safely attached to the box. Box lid is made with acetate for easy display.

:rainbow: My Little Pony G1 Patchwork Blossom Custom OOAK set with handmade accessories and display box.

This set includes:
1 Custom Pony
1 Flower Shaped Pillow
1 Comb
1 Display Box

BODY DONOR: G1 ARG MLP Blossom

This pony features a fully airbrushed body repaint. All details such as eyes, forehead cutie mark and flower patchwork saddle have been hand-painted with high quality acrylics and super small brushes in tons of really thin layers to avoid visible brush strokes, no pencils or markers have been used. Cheeks are blushed with pastels. Everything has been sealed with several layers of a special mix of mate acrylic sealant and polyurethane sealant which allows you to clean the pony using water and a soft cloth, the paint wont come off nor it will affect the ponies color. Accessories include a hand-stitched flower-shaped pillow and a G1 comb with handmade apoxie flowers and leaves. Box is made using 3mm grey cardboard and decorative paper, ribbons, etc. with a padded interior made of foam and silk (foam is given the shape of the pony and accessories so that they will fit perfectly) Ponies and accessories are safely attached to the box. Box lid is made with acetate for easy display.

Im open for commisions!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 04:02:03 AM »
Hi Alirka :) I merged threads for  you as we allow one sales thread per person on the first page according to our site rules. If you already have a sales thread on the first page you can use the "modify" button to update it /add to it etc  ;)
Wishing you all the best with your sales - you have some lovely ponies  and those customs are adorable! ~ XX Ringlets :lovey:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Alirka

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cuinpo Toy Design
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 06:27:26 AM »
Oh thenx sorry I dint know!!   :happy:
Im open for commisions!

Offline Alirka

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cuinpo Toy Design
Re: Argie G1 Ponies and MLP G1 OOAK Customs for sale! Added new ponies!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
Added new Argie ponies for sale!!   :biggrin:
Im open for commisions!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal