collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hasbro's site has "cleared out"...  (Read 1610 times)

xoVanille

• Trade Count: (0)
Hasbro's site has "cleared out"...
« on: July 09, 2012, 04:09:01 PM »
I wonder if this is to make room? I'm referring to hasbrotoyshop.com. There were a few things I wanted yet, but they aren't there anymore!
It seems a little sudden, usually they stock back up after things become "sold out". Maybe it's to make room for the new Pony Wedding stuff? But the thing is, there's a lot of it that's already up.

There are barely any playful ponies either. Personally I'm hoping for re-releases of older waves, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

What do you guys think?

Offline StarlightGaze

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess Luna admirer
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Hasbro's site has "cleared out"...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 04:12:59 PM »
I guess that means they are discontinuing those items that were removed. Best bet is to check Amazon.com or ebay.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 05:45:54 PM »
this BOGO at Toys R us deal makes me think that too...

but clearing out... for what?   No CE till next year.  so, new the new brushables I guess?

my "July" preorder of Sunny Rays hasnt shipped afaik.

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »
That's odd... I'd say that they're making room for stuff, but like others have said, most of the wedding ponies are already out. I must admit that I'm puzzled!
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
I'm hoping that they're making room for the wedding singles. I keep stalking the site, waiting for them.

Offline Dulci

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 07:47:04 PM »
And naturally they get Daisy Dreams back in stock AFTER I do a big order!  Sheesh!
WANTED:
 - Nirvana Glory(s)      - Nirvana Moondancers
PM me if you're selling :)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 08:25:06 PM »
Yes new stuff please! Like Target has almost everything pony on clearance right now. Make room on your shelves!!! I've already made room on mine!  :accomplished:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 08:27:25 PM »
Yes new stuff please! Like Target has almost everything pony on clearance right now. Make room on your shelves!!! I've already made room on mine!  :accomplished:

Our Target hasn't clearanced out yet, or I might be blind. I have been eyeballing those FS Fluttershys.

Hm. Pony merch? OMG I HOPE IT'S PONY MERCH! We need more of that kind of stuff.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »

My Target still hasn't clearanced Canterlot... or at least they haven't marked them or moved them over to the clearance section.... I haven't actually scanned anything to if it rings up discounted. I wish they would hurry up and do it. I feel like they don't give their toy department the love it deserves (they never have anything MH either).

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »

Our Target hasn't clearanced out yet, or I might be blind. I have been eyeballing those FS Fluttershys.

Hm. Pony merch? OMG I HOPE IT'S PONY MERCH! We need more of that kind of stuff.
Really? and you're very near me. I've been to three targets recently, two in Aurora and one in Cherry Creek and the all had Canterlot stuff on clearance...

My Target still hasn't clearanced Canterlot... or at least they haven't marked them or moved them over to the clearance section.... I haven't actually scanned anything to if it rings up discounted. I wish they would hurry up and do it. I feel like they don't give their toy department the love it deserves (they never have anything MH either).
Hmm... the ones I've seen weren't in a clearance section but in the regular spot MLP is in but with red clearance tags. I'd try scanning things! I got my Canterlot Castle months ago on sale 50% off and it wasn't marked on the shelf at that time.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:42:43 PM by 3377345 »

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 09:01:31 PM »

Hmm... the ones I've seen weren't in a clearance section but in the regular spot MLP is in but with red clearance tags. I'd try scanning things! I got my Canterlot Castle months ago on sale 50% off and it wasn't marked on the shelf at that time.

hmmmm.... maybe I'll go to Target tomorrow and fill up a cart and just scan everything, just to see...

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 09:07:59 PM »

hmmmm.... maybe I'll go to Target tomorrow and fill up a cart and just scan everything, just to see...

At least one of the Targets in my area hasn't cleareanved out Canterlot items yet, either.  :/
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 09:38:15 PM »
But but but What? are they gonna replace the Canterlot stock with? That's what I'm wondering.....

Offline dxgirly

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
But but but What? are they gonna replace the Canterlot stock with? That's what I'm wondering.....

Crystal Empire things? hehehe :D

Offline gabumon

• Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 10:11:42 PM »
^ ya big meanie! :P