collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Are you going to the MLP Fair this year?

Yes
52 (14.4%)
No
309 (85.6%)

Total Members Voted: 277

Author Topic: Are you going to the Fair?  (Read 7983 times)

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Are you going to the Fair?
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2012, 03:17:50 PM »
lol I vote Hawaii for next year. :P

I know your playing but....*pelts Ivy with fakies* NO WAY!

I'm not going. Oh I wish I were. My income is a disability check, and I just couldn't fit a trip to FL in my budget. If I ever do I'm taking Dee to Disney. It was a stretch for me to make it to Memphis in 2007 but it was so worth it! I have been longing to go to another ever since. If the fair ever comes to IN, OH,VA or WV I will do everything I can to be there.
i do not drive so i have no rider. I will also miss a small meet in ohio this year too. So i am kinda bummed out over that too.
I don't drive either due to my Cerebral Palsy. I too missed out on the Ohio meet because of no driver. :(
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 03:25:58 PM by Peppie »
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nirvana Want List

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2012, 08:26:39 PM »
The fair was totally awesome today! I'd say at least 500 people easily:D The fair pony sold out super fast which was a major bummer for all the people that wanted her. Our drive was long but worth every penny. It was so great sharing my booth with Whitney and getting to see some old friends, and meeting so many new ones:) Aside from some audio issues lol, couldn't have asked for a better day:)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2012, 09:08:05 PM »
The fair was totally awesome today! I'd say at least 500 people easily:D The fair pony sold out super fast which was a major bummer for all the people that wanted her. Our drive was long but worth every penny. It was so great sharing my booth with Whitney and getting to see some old friends, and meeting so many new ones:) Aside from some audio issues lol, couldn't have asked for a better day:)
Oh man I so agree! I'm just chilling in my hotel room now, and I can't believe it's only been the first day. It feels like I did so much already. I got so much great stuff, including a bunch of things from your booth :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal