collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Celebrate with me! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!  (Read 2378 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Celebrate with me! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!
« on: June 22, 2012, 05:35:29 PM »
Thank you all for participating in my guessing game and helping me celebrate! I had about 40 pony peeps send in their guesses, but only one person guessed all three correctly :)

THE WINNER IS - ETERNIA!

She guessed my favorites - Fizzy, Locket, and Sweet Pop!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Those who guessed Galaxy and Quackers were close since I had trouble decided between those two and Sweet Pop! Thanks again, I had a wonderful birthday!! :frolic:

June 30th will be my birthday and it's going to be MLP themed since I love them so much! I love parties, games, and lots of fun so I thought I'd just do a little guessing game on the Arena :) I don't really have too many friends in real life so I wanted my pony friends to help me celebrate :blush: I have met some wonderful people through the internet - one being my best friend from England! I've been to see her once and she's come to see me twice so the internet is full of amazing people :D I've never physically met a pony collector, but you're all very dear to me and make my collecting experience even better because we can share in all our pony happiness :grouphug:

So! If it's a contest, there's gotta be prizes, right? :biggrin: The winner will receive Cherry Pie, Diamond Rose, Glimmer Wings Daisy Dreams, and Glimmer Wings Fluttershy!

So what is the actually contest? Well most people probably know I'm totally in love with Twinkle Eye ponies, hehe. They're the jewels of my collection ;) Just a simple little guessing game. Here's a photo of my TEs and all you have to do is guess which three are my favorite. Simple, but kinda hard too! I've never said on the Arena which 3 are my favorite so no one has an advantage ;) And Mimic isn't there because... well, I don't own her :P So no guessing Mimic ;)

(for those not familiar with G1s, the names of the ponies are: Top left to right - Speedy, Whizzer, Gingerbread, Fizzy, Party Time, Locket & Bright Eyes. Bottom left to right - Galaxy, Sweet Pop, Masquerade, Quackers, Sky Rocket, Tic-Tac-Toe, & Sweet Stuff)

Contest is open to all - US and international. And I will pay for shipping them so all you have to do is send me a PM with your guess! :D Guessing will end June 30th at midnight and I'll announce the winner on July 1st!

This birthday should be fantastic :D My family asked me to postpone my party til July 7th so I think it's going to be special! I'm going to make my own MLP cake and decorate with party themed ponies around the house :D Yay for birthdays, parties, and contests! *throws confetti* Thanks, everyone, for making me feel like I belong in this wonderful, pony-loving community :heart:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 01:58:19 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Re: Celebrate with me! Win some ponies! :D
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:54:14 PM »
You're such a sweetie hunni <3 I'm sorry you don't have people irl to celebrate with you, but I understand that, I feel much the same :hug: we're all family here at the arena as far as I'm concerned

EDIT

ACK I meant PONY people!!!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 06:01:43 PM by kissthethunder »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:57:56 PM »
Aw, thanks, KTT! I always have fun with my family, they know just what to do and exactly what I like so my birthdays are always fun :D Families are friends for life afterall ;)
My Wish List

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »
Aw, thanks, KTT! I always have fun with my family, they know just what to do and exactly what I like so my birthdays are always fun :D Families are friends for life afterall ;)

I feel SOOOO silly right now, I completely mistyped and it made me feel like I was coming across as a complete jerk! I fixed it!!

But I'm glad you have that <3 My family life is horrifically complicated. We love each other, but the less quality time we have together these days the better. My closest friends are my family, and we take care of eachother. I'm going down into the city in a month to help care for my best guy friend after his knee surgery. Friends are there for eachother <3

I love the mlp arena. I know it sounds sappy but I feel this community is the best there is. In such an ugly and depraved world it feels good that I can come here and regress into an innocent world ofplastic horses and rainbows with fellow 80's geeks <3

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 06:08:06 PM »
Happy early bday!  I pmed my guess.

GloriaFan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 06:08:52 PM »
PM'd you! I hope you have a great birthday!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »
Thanks guys! It already feels so special ^.^ *hugs* And happy birthday to you apanda!

KTT- LOL, I didn't take it like that, no worries :D I can be a bit of a recluse at times so I blame myself for having no friends :P But I'm quite good friends with my sister's husband's, brother's wife (that was long!) We went to church when we were little and she's tons of fun! She'll be coming to my party on the 7th and we both have major giggle fits when we're together XD She's the one that found me a huge box of 80's ponies at the flea market last year, wooo! She's always on the lookout for ponies for me, especially Mimic since she knows I'd give my kidney for her ;)

Sorry your family life is complicated, mine can get that way at times! Especially with crazy relatives... That's so sweet of you to take care of your friend like that! I bet he appreciates it :) And I agree, the Arena is a breath of fresh air! The world is too crazy, we need a break sometimes :P
My Wish List

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 06:22:42 PM »
Thanks guys! It already feels so special ^.^ *hugs* And happy birthday to you apanda!

KTT- LOL, I didn't take it like that, no worries :D I can be a bit of a recluse at times so I blame myself for having no friends :P But I'm quite good friends with my sister's husband's, brother's wife (that was long!) We went to church when we were little and she's tons of fun! She'll be coming to my party on the 7th and we both have major giggle fits when we're together XD She's the one that found me a huge box of 80's ponies at the flea market last year, wooo! She's always on the lookout for ponies for me, especially Mimic since she knows I'd give my kidney for her ;)

Sorry your family life is complicated, mine can get that way at times! Especially with crazy relatives... That's so sweet of you to take care of your friend like that! I bet he appreciates it :) And I agree, the Arena is a breath of fresh air! The world is too crazy, we need a break sometimes :P

You pledged your kidney for Mimic too? :highfive: right on!! You're sisters husbands brothers wife sounds like a blast :D You live in ALabama? I head down that way once a year with my hubby who lives in Mississippi!!!

BeverlysLittlePony2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 06:27:30 PM »
Happy Birthday! I will pm my guess, I hope your day is wonderful!

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
PMed you, and I totally agree, the arena is full of great people. C:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 07:04:02 PM »
KTT- LOL if my kidney won't do then they can have and arm or a leg ;) Awesome! I bet it's a big difference from NY :D Lots of space here... and farm animals :P

Thanks everyone, I feel so much love here! :grouphug:
My Wish List

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 07:10:43 PM »
I PM'ed you too. I don't have many friends IRL, but I have my husb! I often work from home & become pretty withdrawn. Forums are my place to discuss girl topics since I can only expect a guy to listen to so much.  :P
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
Aww, how generous of you! Especially since you´re including peeps from abroad as well :) I don't collect G4s so I will leave the prizes for those who can appreciate them more, but I just wanted to wish you an early happy birthday and say that you're awesome for doing this ^^
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline kissthethunder

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »
KTT- LOL if my kidney won't do then they can have and arm or a leg ;) Awesome! I bet it's a big difference from NY :D Lots of space here... and farm animals :P

Thanks everyone, I feel so much love here! :grouphug:

I'd amputate a limb for her, sure *and I already have one lmao*

And I live upstate. I live in the middle of a budding Amish community o.O

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 07:37:44 PM »
Thanks! Aw, that's sweet. I wanted to spread the pony love ^.^

Lol! And I didn't know there were Amish people in NY, awesome :) Sometimes we'll bake Amish Friendship Bread and it's awesome!
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal