collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SPOILERS Ep. 10! Predictions for Finale of Avatar: Legend of Korra!  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
So, what do you think is going to happen in the last episode of Avatar:  Legend of Korra?

I'm predicting that Amon is going to take away her bending, and that next season, which will probably be last we'll see of the Airbender franchise cartoons, will be titled 'Book Two: Spirit'.  Since Korra is the least spiritual airbender ever, we'll get to see her struggling as she tries to get in touch with her past lives and understand how Aang took people's bending away, as she tries to get it back. 

I also think Book Two is going to end with a sappy thing about how everyone has a power of the spirit or something equally saccharine. 

Oh.  And Zuko's son is going to fall for Asami.

Thoughts?

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: SPOILERS Ep. 10! Predictions for Finale of Avatar: Legend of Korra!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 12:46:02 AM »
Wouldn't know. I don't watch it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »
I've been watching the show, but I am confused with your predictions.   Who is Zuko's son?   Did I miss something?
 *off to google*

----

Edit - OK, apparently somewhere episode 10 has already been aired, or maybe I missed it.  I think I know now what your talking about.  :P

Offline Cucco

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • poniponiponi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 07:27:40 PM »
I don't have any idea, but I'm really rooting for Lin! ;_; I just finished episode ten and sat here crying uncontrollably.

I think Korra will try to be more spiritual, though.
The G1 color-change hair set is my grail. Currently own: Mainsail, Seaflower, Shoreline

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »
I feel bad for Lin, I hope she gets her bending back.

General Iroh is Zuko's son, I think.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 07:49:01 PM »
I ... got nothing.  But I hope your questions are answered!

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Moonracer

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 06:47:03 AM »
General Iroh is Zuko's Grandson. That's what the creators of the show stated. Many fans, including myself, also speculate that he might actually be Tenzin's nephew, and Bumi's (Tenzin's brother) son. I think it would actually be kind of awesome if this speculations came true - because that would mean, that Iroh's related to two Avatars (Roku and Aang). How interesting would that be? :)

As for predictions... gee... I don't know... as of now I don't feel as excited as I used to. For one I very much dislike the whole romance part that's currently going on, because I feel that it's badly written, cliche, tacked-on and just... ugh... Sorry to all the Makorra fans out there, but that's just the way I feel about this whole thing. :P

What I would love to see is Bolin doing some action and, I don't know, having some actual character development. Because to me it seems that most of the time he's been treated as a generic comic relief and a plot  device for all the Makorra "romance" going on.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 11:11:49 AM »
I actully can't wait to see more of  General Iroh. I love that voice so much.

I am kinda hoping that when he goes to take her bending she will go into the avatar state. Because by this time in the Last Air Bender season we had already seen Aang go into the avatar state.

I personal have loved the season so far. Even if they are focusing on the love triangle a little bit to much.

I don't really care for Bolin that much. I guess I like Moko more because he reminds me of Zuko from the orginal Avatar.

Offline aero_oceana

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/aero_oceana
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 12:00:46 PM »
I am kinda hoping that when he goes to take her bending she will go into the avatar state. Because by this time in the Last Air Bender season we had already seen Aang go into the avatar state.

This. Every time I've seen the preview for the next episode and it shows Korra closing her eyes when Amon touches her forehead... I feel like when she opens them they're going to be Avatar state eyes! I'm hoping, anyway! :)

Also can't wait for more of General Iroh. I am so glad he was named after Iroh from the first series... he was my favorite character! <3

Thanks to Sorrow for my gorgeous sig and also for my beautiful avatar!
Formerly known as Aerosmith_Gal.

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 11:51:21 PM »
General Iroh is Zuko's Grandson. That's what the creators of the show stated. Many fans, including myself, also speculate that he might actually be Tenzin's nephew, and Bumi's (Tenzin's brother) son. I think it would actually be kind of awesome if this speculations came true - because that would mean, that Iroh's related to two Avatars (Roku and Aang). How interesting would that be? :)

OMG, that's so cool!  I was just guessing that he was related to Zuko based on the name and the firebender penchant for naming people after relatives (ie. Azula~Azulon).  I didn't know he was his GRANDSON though!  Isn't Zuko still alive somewhere?  And how many sibs does Tenzin actually have?  Is Bumi another bender?

Also can't wait for more of General Iroh. I am so glad he was named after Iroh from the first series... he was my favorite character! <3

I know what you mean!  I LOVE Iroh!  Especially that time when Toph asks him what he plans on doing after the war, and the general is like, "Once I liberate my tea shop, I'm going to reopen it."  He's so, so cool.  If I ever have kids, I'm probably going to name them after fictional characters I admire (since naming them after actual people is kind of like, setting really high bar, and anyways, they need to be their own person)... and if it weren't for the fact that Iroh is such an offbeat name, I'd probably pick that one.

After Iroh though, my favourite characters from the original series are Ty Lee and Zuko.  Wonder what ever happened to her and the Kiyoshi warriors anyways? 

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 12:12:21 AM »
Spoiler
I still can't talk about Lin without crying. I got really attached to Toph, Toph is my favourite character from both Avatar and Korra (though Bolin is competing for top spot). Knowing Lin's legacy, that her bending is a huge part of her, and what she sacrificed for Tenzin and his family, which is a life she probably still wants, that slayed me. I wish Toph were still around so she'd have someone to turn to.

I have no idea what's going to happen in this weekends episode, but I'm glad I have that day off. There's likely going to be lots of tearbending. I'm glad I didn't have to work last Saturday, either. I was completely and wholly emotionally drained.

I have a blag about ponies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal