collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Strange things pets do  (Read 2821 times)

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
Re: Strange things pets do
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2012, 09:26:53 AM »
So many adorable stories and pictures =)

I myself don't have a pet anymore since I'm allergic to animals (which is horrible since I love them so much). But my neighbour kindly took on our pets and she still has Picasso the Birma cat. And even though he is a little weirdo I just love him to bits. I borrow him whenever I can just to enjoy his company for short times.

And even though it's only for short times that I borrow him I do notice his little weird habbits :P 

For example, last time I borrowed him we had a plant standing in the hallway that my grandma was supposed to get. Looked like a tiny palm tree sort of thing. And Picasso, beeing weird as he is, went straight over to it and started munching away on the leafs. I pulled him off it because I didn't want him eating the whole thing for two reasons: my grandma was supposed to get it, and I was worried that the plant would not be good for him. It's not really normal catfood :P
So I brought out some kitty candy for him instead to distract him. I put it right infront of him, he sniffed it, looked at me like I was insane and went straight back to the plant and started eating it again >.< By the time I gave him back to the neighbour pretty much the whole lower part of it had been trimmed down... lol. And that despite the fact that I kept pulling him off of it. But he was allright so no harm done other than to the plant :P
I told my neighbour about it and she told me he loves eating plants. So nowdays she only has plastic plants XD

Otherwise when he comes over he usually head for the bathroom, jumps into the bathtub and stares up at the tap, wanting us to turn it on. We usually do and he sits there in the bathtub drinking the water straight from the tap XD That we put out little bowls for him with food and water when he comes over he couldn't care less about.

He also used to be a little hellraiser. When my neighbour took over Picasso she also took over our collie dog Oliver. Oliver was such a sweety (unfortunatly he had to be put down 5 years ago). He was always kind to everyone - humans and animals. However Picasso loved to torture the poor dog. He used to lay behind corners and when Oliver walked passed he flipped his paw out and tripped Oliver XD Wish I had gotten that on camera :P

Can't wait to see what other weird things he does next time I bring him over :P
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:30:46 AM by Desert Rose »
~*Erica*~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2012, 04:16:11 PM »
Our cat loves shoes - she doesn't harm them at all, just likes to lay near/on them and cuddle them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

xXCosmicBurstXx

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 11:37:41 PM »
My Basset Hound follows me everywhere around the house. If he can not see me then he starts whining loudly. My bathroom door has no lock on it. So my basset hound will open the door unless I take him to the bathroom with me. xD My Basset Hound is scared of small dogs, babies, and kids bellow the age of five. Once a toddler tried petting him. He yelped put his tail between his legs, and ran away. He's such a goofball.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal