Pony Talk > Pony Corral

35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!

<< < (287/287)

SilverLinedStars:
Both Paper Source and Cracker Barrel are a bit of a drive for me. And I'm convinced Target is no longer carrying the retro G1 ponies, so I sucked it up and paid out the nose for a Lickety Split from Amazon. I can't wait until she arrives! I'm going to have to keep my eye out for the twinkle eyes when those get released. Pretty sure I'll have to shell out quite a bit for those, but I'm excited to get a nice Gingerbread!

Annichen:
Hi all, I haven't been here forever and just unpacked my ponies since moving in 2013..so I just can't read the entire thread..can I just ask - how much do we know about the retro line ?
Do they have any plans ? I see NOTHING about it on the MLP website. No news section..nothing?
Am I missing something ?
I just hope it continues, I really want re-issues of all the playsets, new fresh plastic that will last a while, and hey, now we know how to care for it !!
Anyway, thanks in advance   :biggrin:

tailrustedtealeaf:

--- Quote from: Annichen on April 17, 2021, 09:12:47 AM ---how much do we know about the retro line ?
Do they have any plans ? I see NOTHING about it on the MLP website. No news section..nothing?
Am I missing something ?

--- End quote ---
They're not being done by Hasbro so they aren't on the website-they're being done by Basic Fun, who's made remakes of other toylines as well.
I'll have to get the Wiki up to speed at some point. I'm just gonna direct you to the MLPMerch page in the meantime.
We have some Twinkle Eye ponies planned (Gingerbread, Sky Rocket, Sweet Stuff, and Fizzy).

Ponyfan:
I checked Target today and there were no Basic Fun ponies.  There were a few Strawberry Shortcake dolls though,

Ponyfan

Annichen:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on April 17, 2021, 09:26:01 AM ---
--- Quote from: Annichen on April 17, 2021, 09:12:47 AM ---how much do we know about the retro line ?
Am I missing something ?

--- End quote ---
They're not being done by Hasbro so they aren't on the website-they're being done by Basic Fun, who's made remakes of other toylines as well.
I'll have to get the Wiki up to speed at some point. I'm just gonna direct you to the MLPMerch page in the meantime.
We have some Twinkle Eye ponies planned (Gingerbread, Sky Rocket, Sweet Stuff, and Fizzy).

--- End quote ---

...no Mimic ...Noooooo !

Thank you so much :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version