collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tell me about your GRAIL!  (Read 6267 times)

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Tell me about your GRAIL!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2015, 08:13:15 AM »
Okay, so I do have a wish/need list that do include my new grail. The other ponies are set completers;

• Baby Sapphire (Grail!)
• Daddy Meadowsweet
• Daddy Sunbright
• Diamond Dreams
• Gusty
• Munchy

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2015, 08:47:47 AM »
I got green Baby School bag through a seller on the Arena, and also Ice Crystal who needed some minor repairs but he's gorgeous now.  Lightning was a good one to get, peach coloured Sweet Clover and Moonjumper were also high up on my list.  I'd like Clipper, Fireball, Dazzleglow and another Perfume Puff (probably Red Roses) but I'm not really all that fussed about getting any more new ponies this year.  I'd like a load of accessories off my list though, especially the ones for the SHS!
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2015, 08:50:03 AM »
Hmm, for ones I own... two G3 prototypes, a frumpet, Argie Baby Moondancer, German Raindrop, a complete set of MIB G4 Glimmer Wings, FS Rainbow Power Applejack and Daisy Dreams, and, the one I wanted longest and I believed I'd never own... FS Muffins! I have her and her box, and I love her to death.

As for impossible ones... Greek yellow Twilight, the 4 hairstyle Takaras, Brazillian Shady, Argie Shady, Euro green Waterfall playset, Peruvian green-haired Lickety Split and orange-haired Tootsie, French Moondancer, SA Sparkler and Powder... probably more, haha.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2015, 12:25:13 PM »
my current grails are  Munchy, Crumpet, Baby Crumpet and Chrysalis cause I can't seem to find Chrys anywhere when I do go on the look.
Crumpet and baby cause I knew I had them when I was a kid and they disappeared during our many moves chrys again simply cause I want her XD and Munchy cause my best friend at the time had one and had promised it to me when she downsized her collection of stuff. never got it cause she decided that all her ponies -Rapunzel included- deserved a bonfire. D:

A . . . bonfire?  You mean, she BURNED them???
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2015, 04:13:28 PM »
my current grails are  Munchy, Crumpet, Baby Crumpet and Chrysalis cause I can't seem to find Chrys anywhere when I do go on the look.
Crumpet and baby cause I knew I had them when I was a kid and they disappeared during our many moves chrys again simply cause I want her XD and Munchy cause my best friend at the time had one and had promised it to me when she downsized her collection of stuff. never got it cause she decided that all her ponies -Rapunzel included- deserved a bonfire. D:

yeap she went through an weird emo phase and decided that anything she once liked needed to...ugh what did she say "they need to be ash black like the color of my childhood".  or something close to that, it was years ago when it happened and I hadn't realized how hard to get Punzie is. I was more upset with the loss of Munchy.

and it wasn't just ponies, her she-ra, breyers and other collectibles went into the fire
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 04:19:41 PM »
I have no more collection grails now! What to do with myself? haha.
Come up with a new grail!  :silly:

yeap she went through an weird emo phase and decided that anything she once liked needed to...ugh what did she say "they need to be ash black like the color of my childhood".  or something close to that, it was years ago when it happened and I hadn't realized how hard to get Punzie is. I was more upset with the loss of Munchy.

and it wasn't just ponies, her she-ra, breyers and other collectibles went into the fire

That is just next level crazy, not to mention the potential health hazard of the fumes given off from burning plastics  >_<

Awful rude of her to do that after having already promised them to you; why not just give them to you then? I really do not understand some people, but I guess we all do strange things when we're young.  :huh:

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 04:51:16 PM »

That is just next level crazy, not to mention the potential health hazard of the fumes given off from burning plastics  >_<

Awful rude of her to do that after having already promised them to you; why not just give them to you then? I really do not understand some people, but I guess we all do strange things when we're young.  :huh:
her parents grounded her for a long time after that.
 and yeah being young sometimes leads us to doing stupid stuff.  she never really got over being self-adsorbed though.
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 04:52:09 PM »
I don't have a set grail right now, but I guess eventually it would be nice to own a Piggy Pony.
And my ultimate grail ponies are Takara Ami-Ami and Takara Kuru-Kuru, both of which haven't been found :)

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 07:32:15 PM »

her parents grounded her for a long time after that.
 and yeah being young sometimes leads us to doing stupid stuff.  she never really got over being self-adsorbed though.

I could be fairly destructive as a teenager, made a few bonfires, and messed around with fireworks, but I never did anything like that. Well, I did once tie some of my old Yugioh cards to some bottle rockets (I cannot remember why, honestly), but I made sure they were the ones that were basically worthless.

She probably torched toys that would be worth thousands today.

Back on topic, my grails are fortunately a lot less pricey, since I mostly collect G4.  I'd like to get the accessories for my original FS AJ and get the Rainbow Power version, too.  I also want the Rockin' Hair AJ doll, along with Adagio. Eventually, I'd like to have all of the Rainbow Power toys that never made it to the US, along with Star Swirl, Ploomette, and Glowing Hearts Cadance. I can only imagine what the shipping costs would be like.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 10:28:34 PM »
My grail *was* a minty Baby Princess Sparkle but I managed to score one at a garage sale sometime last year...  :D

My current grail is probably Sunburst.  I'd also like to have Ice Crystal again.  I owned him for a little while but ended up selling him; I'd love to own him again.  :lovey:
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline TickleMePink

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2015, 10:07:21 AM »
My biggest grail is coral hair Italy Tickle, but also TAF Night Glider and Greek baby Peachy with still something vaguely resembling hearts on her butt :D.
:lovey: Yes to dance beneith the diamond sky with one hand waving free :lovey:
Thanks to Nence for my avatar!
Formerly known as gredelingrrrl

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2015, 03:32:03 PM »
My top grail/ never going to own pony would be Night Light. 

Other ponies that I will probably never own, but on my wish list is Night Glider and NBBE Baby Gusty.

I did break down and get a Mimic a few years back- another pony that I thought I would never own :)

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2015, 09:47:35 PM »
My top grail/ never going to own pony would be Night Light. 

Other ponies that I will probably never own, but on my wish list is Night Glider and NBBE Baby Gusty.

I did break down and get a Mimic a few years back- another pony that I thought I would never own :)

I found Night Glider in the wild not long ago - there is hope yet! I hope everyone has some good pony luck in 2016!

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2015, 01:33:40 AM »
My past grails mostly consisted of MOC Posey and loose nirvana Posey for my army. I've been incredibly lucky so far :blush: but my latest Grail of a MOC Italian Pony Look Posey is proving to be far more illusive, but the hunt will go on! My signature is wishful thinking but here's hoping 2016 is the year my Posey army expands again lol. :biggrin:

I've chosen to not chase certain grails after some investigation, I mostly can't justify spending so much on a pony unless I 100% love it. G3 Breast Cancer Awareness Pony is my #1 I'll never own, I customised a G4 version instead in honour of my mother.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Harabel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2015, 03:10:53 AM »
My G1 top grails are a Baby Gusty (NBBE) in near mint condition, Brazilian Baby Gusty, Brazilian Love Melody, Baby Princess Sparkle, all set of TAF babies and Baby Sugarcake!  :lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal