collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted! Vintage/New Cabbage Patch Kids  (Read 753 times)

Offline Big_Brother_Bufftusk

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted! Vintage/New Cabbage Patch Kids
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2016, 10:26:43 PM »
I have a PVC mini figure.. Let me know if you're interested :)

Hey!
Thanks for responding to this, I'm mostly interested in the dolls right now but thank you anyways. :-)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 09:45:22 PM »
They're my first collecting love! Had 200 at collecting peak, mostly Colecos(not easy in England) , plus 4 softies, 4 TRUS (not sold here) and some Mattels and PAs, but have had to downsize to about 45 now, plus poseables and PVC minis. I collect black and asian kids. Wish I lived in America, you have all the TRUs and Babyland kids as well!

nsunshine

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2016, 01:31:18 AM »
Sent you a message!

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 02:29:27 PM »
They're my first collecting love! Had 200 at collecting peak, mostly Colecos(not easy in England) , plus 4 softies, 4 TRUS (not sold here) and some Mattels and PAs, but have had to downsize to about 45 now, plus poseables and PVC minis. I collect black and asian kids. Wish I lived in America, you have all the TRUs and Babyland kids as well!

Heya! Wow that was quite a few! I have about...erm, maybe 30+ now (and rapidly running out of room myself *lol*) I got a bunch just a few days ago at a sale. A lot of them that I have need a little work (and clothes!) but I'm really enjoying them all the same. I remember the TRU kids, they're among my favs, I've only snagged one so far (they're not easy to find cheap nowadays, only one I have is this gal so far, but I'm hoping to get some more at some point!)

Sent you a message!

Heya! I finally got back to you! *chuckles*

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 04:20:34 PM »
Is it possible you also posted this in SFE?

I think I just recently replied to you there- but if not, there is a really cute NRFB vintage kid on ShopGoodwill.com right now-  I think his bid was like $6 last I looked (CPKs are not expensive these days)

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 05:04:50 PM »

I think I just recently replied to you there- but if not, there is a really cute NRFB vintage kid on ShopGoodwill.com right now-  I think his bid was like $6 last I looked (CPKs are not expensive these days)

Heya! Yep that's me...I haven't hopped on there in a while though, I'm sorry, I do check Goodwill every so often...I actually got the kid featured in the first post here from there! Shipping is killer on that site though, I ended up just spending as much there as I have on ebay for a few kids with boxes...maybe more, so I haven't really gone back there as much :-/ For the most part the CPK themselves aren't expensive, really depends on what 'popular' headmold is, as well if it's foreign or not...right now the pacifier face #4 seems to fetch really high prices. Oh and the 'Designer Line' of kids with the snazzy blatantly obvious late 80's clothes and hairstyles...I love those, but they always go too high!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 05:07:10 PM by Big_Brother_Bufftusk »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 05:06:37 PM »

Heya! Yep that's me...I haven't hopped on there in a while though, I'm sorry, I do check Goodwill every so often...I actually got the kid featured in the first post here from there! Shipping is killer on that site though, I ended up just spending as much there as I have on ebay for a few kids with boxes...maybe more, so I haven't really gone back there as much :-/ For the most part the CPK themselves aren't expensive, really depends on what 'popular' headmold is, as well if it's foreign or not...right now the pacifier face #4 seems to fetch really high prices.

Yeah- shipping is high-  However, they do let you pick up so if there is ever a listing based on a nearby Goodwill, you can save that horrendous fee they charge...

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 05:07:55 PM »

Heya! Yep that's me...I haven't hopped on there in a while though, I'm sorry, I do check Goodwill every so often...I actually got the kid featured in the first post here from there! Shipping is killer on that site though, I ended up just spending as much there as I have on ebay for a few kids with boxes...maybe more, so I haven't really gone back there as much :-/ For the most part the CPK themselves aren't expensive, really depends on what 'popular' headmold is, as well if it's foreign or not...right now the pacifier face #4 seems to fetch really high prices.

Yeah- shipping is high-  However, they do let you pick up so if there is ever a listing based on a nearby Goodwill, you can save that horrendous fee they charge...

Oh yea! None in my area have listed CPK yet, but I have gotten a few other things that way! :)

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2016, 10:27:37 AM »
I just scored two in a bag with a Build a Bear I was after.  They're 2011 Jakks pacific if you're interested.

...and a 1982 Appalachian Artworks one.

-edit to mention the third CPK
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:54:41 AM by gothicsugar »
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2016, 08:45:36 PM »
If ypu're still looking I have these.  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm willing to haggle if you want more than one.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal