collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for JUNIPER  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
Looking for JUNIPER
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:01:27 AM »
Haven't heard back from her since June..

Anyone know how I can contact her?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for JUNIPER
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 06:08:37 AM »
I am having trouble finding a member with that exact user name. Is that her full name?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Vintageg2

• Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 07:07:54 AM »
Her Facebook name is Lene *slight edit* but she also doesn't reply on the messages I send via Facebook..

I wanted to buy Spring MOC from her, please tell me you want something else  ^^;

*removed full name*
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 08:29:36 AM by ponylady »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 08:32:20 AM »
I had to slightly edit your post. We do not allow full name, email address's, etc. posted for privacy reasons.

I am sorry your having trouble reaching her. I do not know who she is and the name you provided does not bring up any users here with that name? Are you sure she is a member here?

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 09:16:33 AM »
I feel like I remember a user here with that name, but I could be wrong. Not sure how to find her though, sorry.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline The Little White Horse

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 09:34:21 AM »
I remember her, I bought ponies from her earlier this year. I've just checked their profile, it says she was last active on the 24th March. :/

Offline Vintageg2

• Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 09:47:52 AM »
I had to slightly edit your post. We do not allow full name, email address's, etc. posted for privacy reasons.

I am sorry your having trouble reaching her. I do not know who she is and the name you provided does not bring up any users here with that name? Are you sure she is a member here?

That's true, forgot about that, sorry! Yes she is definitely a member here, I just looked at her profile.

I remember her, I bought ponies from her earlier this year. I've just checked their profile, it says she was last active on the 24th March. :/

Yes I know, I have been trying to buy Spring since then, but for the first few months she could not find a box, then she did not know the shipping costs and then there was something wrong with her computer :/ But she is active on her Facebook page so that is no good reason to ignore me...

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 10:28:58 AM »
Ahhh you spelled it with an "E" at the end, when it is actually a "U" thus me not being able to find it in a member search.   ;)

Yes I know, I have been trying to buy Spring since then, but for the first few months she could not find a box, then she did not know the shipping costs and then there was something wrong with her computer :/ But she is active on her Facebook page so that is no good reason to ignore me...

Nope not a good reason not to. It seems perhaps she is not in a huge hurry to sell her then after all.  :(

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Vintageg2

• Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 11:02:41 AM »
Ahhh you spelled it with an "E" at the end, when it is actually a "U" thus me not being able to find it in a member search.   ;)

Nope not a good reason not to. It seems perhaps she is not in a huge hurry to sell her then after all.  :(

Oops, sorry for that!

I am afraid so..

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 01:04:21 PM »
I hate when sellers do that!  >_<

I'm sorry..  :(

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 07:12:24 AM »
:(  I wish I could give you better news but in my opinion after reading the situation, if she is active on facebook and not responding to your messages there or here , and she has put you off buying for various reasons (not having a box, then computer trouble etc)  then I would not recommend going through with the purchase anyway, even if she finally does reply.  Good communication is really important throughout a transaction. If something went wrong with the transaction (say ..the item went missing in the post ..or whatever..)  it could lead to a whole lot more issues and she isn't responding to you as it is.
I hope that you can find what you are looking for from a more reliable buyer soon :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Vintageg2

• Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 09:35:35 AM »
:(  I wish I could give you better news but in my opinion after reading the situation, if she is active on facebook and not responding to your messages there or here , and she has put you off buying for various reasons (not having a box, then computer trouble etc)  then I would not recommend going through with the purchase anyway, even if she finally does reply.  Good communication is really important throughout a transaction. If something went wrong with the transaction (say ..the item went missing in the post ..or whatever..)  it could lead to a whole lot more issues and she isn't responding to you as it is.
I hope that you can find what you are looking for from a more reliable buyer soon :hug:

Yes I agree with you.. I just keep on looking for the set, I am hoping that I can buy her eventually..
Luckily I have several other sets coming my way so I can be happy with them instead ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal