collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony presents!  (Read 1278 times)

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
Pony presents!
« on: December 27, 2020, 12:51:24 PM »
Did you get any ponies for a Holidays? I'd like to see!
Here's what I got!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Pony presents!
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 12:59:11 PM »
No pics, but I received HQG1C Star Spangled :) She's soooo pretty, aaaah!! I love her! My first rearing pony ^^

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 01:02:55 PM »
Because this year it was more difficult for family to buy presents from more obscure sources, I bought myself a few pony presents xD. No pictures yet, they've been drying after being antibacced and shampooed. In there is one I'm pretty excited about - which only a real geek would be - Chinese Curly Locks. I love BnGs and am so wanting a full set of BnGs made in China to go with the HK ones. Other treasures include Jardinier and Miss Painter from G2 (the latter is a bit of a rescue case, but I couldn't leave her). I will take a picture when everyone is clean, dry and out of quarantine. :)

Curly Locks is my first genuine old-era G1 MLP for Christmas since probably some time in the 1990s. She has the cool 'made in china' in a circle as well which is awesome. My only other Chinese BnG doesn't have it in a circle.

My sister also bought me retro Cherries Jubilee. Her box was French so I guess she came from there.

I believe parents also have a Tootsie on preorder for me but it didn't make the Christmas deadline, so she's to come in the new year sometime. <3

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 01:26:32 PM »
Congrats to both of you on the new ponies!!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 03:26:16 PM »
No pony presents for me yet but there is still a package that hasn't arrived yet.

Congrats everyone on your new ponies.  :D

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 03:43:24 PM »
Congrats everyone on their Christmas ponies! <3

They're still in the mail (US mail is a MESS right now! :drunk:) but I was sent a box of the DND ponies.
I'm so excited!

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 03:45:49 PM »
Two of mine came from France. The last pre-Brexit ponies to make it over the border!

But one of them still wasnt here the morning the blockade went in place, and I was wondering if it would not make it before the end of the year. BUT it did. It came out of quarantine on Christmas Day and she's now all clean and shiny and looking quite pleased to be out of the envelope.

I think post is messed up everywhere for obvious reasons and will probably take some time to regulate. Probably things are not lost, just stacked up somewhere and will get to their destinations in the new year *hooves crossed*.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2020, 09:27:57 AM »
Hubby got me a repro Gusty (who I apty call Grusty). As part of my collection goals I've been working on sea ponies, bought one for Christmas. Here she is after a re-pinking (and hanging out in a shell that I hand painted).

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2020, 10:40:20 AM »
I love seeing everyone's pony gifts! I got Cloud Climber, a MIB Desert Palm, and a G1 hoodie with some of the rainbow ponies on it! And then my mom brought me a G4 blanket she forgot to give me, it's huge!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2020, 01:30:39 PM »
Yes. I've got Locket, Tic-Tac-Toe, Windy and I'm still waiting on Braided Beauty.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2020, 02:04:10 PM »
Hubby got me a repro Gusty (who I apty call Grusty). As part of my collection goals I've been working on sea ponies, bought one for Christmas. Here she is after a re-pinking (and hanging out in a shell that I hand painted).

Shes beautiful!!

Yes. I've got Locket, Tic-Tac-Toe, Windy and I'm still waiting on Braided Beauty.
Congrats!!

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2020, 03:06:34 PM »
Not me, but my son got showered with pony presents this Christmas! I'm living vicariously through him. I'll try to get a picture of all his loot when I get a chance. I got him Basic Fun Gusty, and also 3 vintage g1s that I cleaned up from bait the best I could (Bowtie, Cherries Jubilee and Sparkler).Oh, and the Pretty Parlor repro as well (which is a total pile of crap). His 2 aunts went crazy buying him pony things; a coloring book, PlayDoh, a pack of g4 pirate ponies, and the other 3 Basic Fun ponies to complete the unipeg set that is out right now. Oh the joys of being a child at Christmastime.

I did buy myself a teeny tiny Christmas present...I ordered the 6 World's Smallest ponies, kind of excited to see them.

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2020, 09:48:44 PM »
They haven't arrived yet, but I ordered the Mega Friendship Collection and the Unicorn Party Present from Target. When I had my dad check out (I give him cash and he pays with PayPal), he just gave the money back! My parents were going to get me, my brother, and his boyfriend who lives with us each a $100 Visa gift card, but they just decided to take the opportunity to buy one less gift card, so I guess the aforementioned items are from them! I'm decently excited for them, but the star of this post is...

My boyfriend, the world's best boyfriend, who got me the Fashion Squad Pinkie and Minty 2-pack and the Pinkie Pie Clip and Go Keychain!

I had fun redressing all of my Fashion Squad dolls with the new pieces contributed by the two, and now I have yet another version of Minty to add to my ever-growing army! Her arms are a bit warped from the packaging, so she'll be getting boiled with my squished Sweet Pop once she arrives! If anybody's wondering if there's any difference between these newer Fashion Squad dolls with Pony Life eyes and the old ones, there are a few! Their hair is more solid and no longer eraser-like (which I find to be a negative) and two of their three serial numbers on their foot (one of the three is the "birthday code," but I forget which) fall into an indented rectangle on the bottom of the left foot, which the previous dolls lack (though they still have the numbers). Overall, I like both versions the same; I prefer the eraser-textured hair and, while both versions have their own charm, I'm quite fond of the Pony Life eyes, so it balances out.

(Also, I had too many bottomses and dresses to keep the container I use to sort their accessories sorted by type. It's now sorted by color, which does leave it imbalanced, but at least it fits! It's pretty satisfying to look at!)

The Clip and Go Keychain was the last one I needed to complete the set, and now I have the whole set displayed on little pushpin hooks! They're so cute and expressive even if their details are mostly printed on. I get happy every time I see them all lined up!

He also gave me a box of fudge. I love fudge. I broke out in an impromptu song about him, which was "If your boyfriend's really awesome, clap your hands!" followed by me clapping. I swear he was blushing!

But I'm not the only one of us getting a good present. He plays DnD and is always talking about how he needs good dice, so I took to Etsy and ordered him three custom sets. They're not expected to arrive until late January, but he knows when his present will arrive. I really hope he loves them!
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2020, 10:57:49 PM »
Not Christmas presents per se, but got a load of Ponies recently.

And not a Pony per se, but Pink Kittywinks sent me a McDonald's box with art of the European G3 McDonald's Exclusives. I'm loving it lol!!!

Congrats on everybody else's Pony hauls xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2020, 05:36:30 PM »
They haven't arrived yet, but I ordered the Mega Friendship Collection and the Unicorn Party Present from Target. When I had my dad check out (I give him cash and he pays with PayPal), he just gave the money back! My parents were going to get me, my brother, and his boyfriend who lives with us each a $100 Visa gift card, but they just decided to take the opportunity to buy one less gift card, so I guess the aforementioned items are from them! I'm decently excited for them, but the star of this post is...

My boyfriend, the world's best boyfriend, who got me the Fashion Squad Pinkie and Minty 2-pack and the Pinkie Pie Clip and Go Keychain!

I had fun redressing all of my Fashion Squad dolls with the new pieces contributed by the two, and now I have yet another version of Minty to add to my ever-growing army! Her arms are a bit warped from the packaging, so she'll be getting boiled with my squished Sweet Pop once she arrives! If anybody's wondering if there's any difference between these newer Fashion Squad dolls with Pony Life eyes and the old ones, there are a few! Their hair is more solid and no longer eraser-like (which I find to be a negative) and two of their three serial numbers on their foot (one of the three is the "birthday code," but I forget which) fall into an indented rectangle on the bottom of the left foot, which the previous dolls lack (though they still have the numbers). Overall, I like both versions the same; I prefer the eraser-textured hair and, while both versions have their own charm, I'm quite fond of the Pony Life eyes, so it balances out.

(Also, I had too many bottomses and dresses to keep the container I use to sort their accessories sorted by type. It's now sorted by color, which does leave it imbalanced, but at least it fits! It's pretty satisfying to look at!)

The Clip and Go Keychain was the last one I needed to complete the set, and now I have the whole set displayed on little pushpin hooks! They're so cute and expressive even if their details are mostly printed on. I get happy every time I see them all lined up!

He also gave me a box of fudge. I love fudge. I broke out in an impromptu song about him, which was "If your boyfriend's really awesome, clap your hands!" followed by me clapping. I swear he was blushing!

But I'm not the only one of us getting a good present. He plays DnD and is always talking about how he needs good dice, so I took to Etsy and ordered him three custom sets. They're not expected to arrive until late January, but he knows when his present will arrive. I really hope he loves them!
Awesome!! I've been looking for Fashion Squad Minty, congrats!

Not Christmas presents per se, but got a load of Ponies recently.

And not a Pony per se, but Pink Kittywinks sent me a McDonald's box with art of the European G3 McDonald's Exclusives. I'm loving it lol!!!

Congrats on everybody else's Pony hauls xxx
Sounds lovely!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal