collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Snowcatcher broke her neck Q.Q  (Read 565 times)

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Snowcatcher broke her neck Q.Q
« on: September 06, 2012, 04:03:22 AM »
And then everything went wrong  :sad:
I just went out for a while... And when i came back, Snowcatcher was lying on the ground, head broken off.
In pure panic i hurried to find some glue to prevent her from losing her head. And then i got glue in her hair. Trying to remove it, i accidentally touched her neck, getting glue on my finger.. Then i touched her eye, messing her eyelashes up. Then, trying to remove that, i got glue on her symbol... Now most of it is missing. Then i got glue in her tail too...
So now she has half a symbol, weird eyelashes and glued hair. And her head might come off later, as most of the glue ended up where it shouldn't be.
Obviously i'll have to buy a new Snowcatcher, but what about the one i have? I can't customize   :cloud:

(Later i found out that my mother had made her fall down and stepped on her without noticing it before i got home)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:07:02 AM by hathorcat »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Snowcatcher broke her neck Q.Q
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 05:53:25 AM »
Oh my...well first I would advise you get some actual medical training so that in a pony emergency like this in the future you have the skills. :P

Only joking - thats such a shame and sorry you have had problems with Snowcatcher :hug:

I would say you could do your best to tidy her up...get some super glue remover to clean up her hair or you can pop her in the freezer for a few days and then take her out and you should be able to chip & brush most of the glue from her hair and tail. You could also use a very fine q-tip to carefully clear up the smudged eyelashes - you could also change the eyelashes on the other side so they are reflective. You could remove her symbol all together with the acetone to make her a "blank flank" pony!

And if you dont fancy doing that I am sure someone will happily purchase her from you as a bait!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 06:32:44 AM »
I think Hathor has some great advice :) Give Snowcatcher a chance and see what you might be able to do with her. If you can't fix her up, I know she would be snatched up quickly by a customizer :hug:
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »
I'm sorry that happened to your Snowcatcher :hug: :cry: I hope you manage to clean her up or last resort get another one.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 02:46:40 PM »
Anyone reading this, if you're using super glue and it spills, DO NOT try to clean it with water. Water makes it dry instantly. -__-  Also, fingers feel really weird with dried glue on them.
I'll put something here some time

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal