Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Washing hair of certain ponies

(1/2) > >>

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
OK, I've been cleaning some pony's hair lately and I was wondering. Would washing a G3 scented pony (like Coconut Grove) with conditioner, end up taking away the scent? I don't want to mess up the scent at all. So I need to know if washing her would be OK. Also, is doing that with ponies with tinsel in their hair OK? I have quite a lot of ponies that need cleaning, but have tinsel.

Babushka:
I have taken a magic eraser to a scented G3 and removed marks without removing her scent.

A full wash? I have no knowledge.

CrystalCrown:
just a regular conditioning of the hair and full body wash shouldnt take away the scent. i've scrubbed away on a citrus sweetheart for a while and conditioned her hair and she still reeks of fake vitamin C, so you shouldnt have to worry about the scent going away :)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:

--- Quote from: Babushka on January 15, 2012, 03:15:49 PM ---I have taken a magic eraser to a scented G3 and removed marks without removing her scent.

A full wash? I have no knowledge.

--- End quote ---

I was only talking about hair. I already removed her marks a while ago with the magic eraser.

PinkRosedust:
It should be fine. Even if you use scented products, the scent on the ponies is surprisingly strong! And with tinsel, you might want to be a bit more cautious around hot water, and definitely try not to be rough while working in shampoo or conditioner. But other than that, washing ponies with tinsel is fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version