Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Winx Club Mattel Dolls?

<< < (2/4) > >>

bright rabbit 1:
On holiday in Skegness I saw Winx Club dolls priced at £2.99 each.

Shaymin568:
Winx Enthusiast here!

The mattel dolls from what I remember were sold in the US from 2003-2006? I only remember seeing the Season 1 & 2 dolls in store but apparently the season 3 Enchantix dolls were sold here also. (Michael's Winx website had a photo of an Enchantix Bloom in Target go for about 25 USD) Europe seemed to have more available as they even got a Mattel Daphne (Bloom's sister) released as part of the Winx movie merchandise. In terms of second hand pricing, Musa and Techna seem to go for the most.I even recall an MIB Musa Enchantix going for $600 on Ebay.

WaterDraw:

--- Quote from: Shaymin568 on October 14, 2018, 10:40:37 AM ---Winx Enthusiast here!

The mattel dolls from what I remember were sold in the US from 2003-2006? I only remember seeing the Season 1 & 2 dolls in store but apparently the season 3 Enchantix dolls were sold here also. (Michael's Winx website had a photo of an Enchantix Bloom in Target go for about 25 USD) Europe seemed to have more available as they even got a Mattel Daphne (Bloom's sister) released as part of the Winx movie merchandise. In terms of second hand pricing, Musa and Techna seem to go for the most.I even recall an MIB Musa Enchantix going for $600 on Ebay.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the information

I wish they were sold more widespread around here since I prefer them to the Jakks Pacific ones but oh well. Any Winx is good Winx.

Shaymin568:

--- Quote from: WaterDraw on October 18, 2018, 05:13:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shaymin568 on October 14, 2018, 10:40:37 AM ---Winx Enthusiast here!

--- End quote ---

I wish they were sold more widespread around here since I prefer them to the Jakks Pacific ones but oh well. Any Winx is good Winx.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I only recall seeing the Season 2 dolls by Mattel in a Target once. The Mattel dolls seem to be the favorite brand among Winx fans.

WaterDraw:

--- Quote from: Shaymin568 on October 27, 2018, 06:16:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: WaterDraw on October 18, 2018, 05:13:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I only recall seeing the Season 2 dolls by Mattel in a Target once. The Mattel dolls seem to be the favorite brand among Winx fans.

--- End quote ---

Apperently this thread gave me good luck because at my local thrift store I found a Mattel first series Bloom doll...However she's missing her top, wings, and shoes...but at least she has her skirt.

I must say owning one now I know why they're liked better. Their hair is much better quality and I think they work better as not being Barbie Size. Plus their clothes/wings are gorgeous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version