Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Anyone remember the Tyco Quints Dolls?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ponyfan:
I had one Quints doll (#1 I think) Someone gave me only one of them and a few of the tiny accessories. I was too young to realize that someone had given me an incomplete toy.

Ponyfan

little.fox:
Love Quints! They are so cute with their adorable accessories!

buddyboymama:
I found four out of five at a yard sale, some with clothes and some without. My girls like to play with them, especially in the bath tub. When I found out they were supposed to be Quints, I was surprised because I didn’t remember seeing them in advertisements or in stores.

Taffeta:
I had them. A little set of blond ones. I don't remember having any major thing with them...I probably still have them somewhere. I wasn't really a doll person but for some reason I ended up with one set and I remember I did ask for them. I think maybe they came with some kind of bed or something? I can't remember now.

Most accessories I had for other toys ended up with the ponies though...:/

Shy Violet:
My sister and I each had a set. I had the red head rainy day set. My sister had one of the blonde sets. We also had the bed which I still have but is falling apart from my daughter playing with it.  :pout: I think I have a few of them still around and 2 raincoats, maybe some bottle and the bed. Nothing complete though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version