TCB > Wanted!

Ringlets Want List Updated 04/06/24 (or in UK terms 06/04/24 XD )

<< < (6/6)

Ringlets:
Hi again :)  I'm still not buying ponies ATM but would someone from the US be able to pick up a smiley faced (new head mold) budget Ever After High Raven Queen doll please :bateyes:  a budgety Dexter Charming would be good too if you spot one or have one you want to sell :lovey: 
thank you!! XX

bright rabbit 1:
I have lot of girl Ever After High stands, I know you're not buying at the moment. I just wanted to let you know. I'm in the UK too. Also I have extra outfits that fit these dolls.

I also do pony cross stitch pictures, plus I also do Hama bead pony pictures. (Chief  laying down in a heart shape pattern, plus I can do Ringlets also in that pose)

Ringlets:
Thanks  so much bright rabbit 1 :lovey:  yes I'm a bit broke at this time of year and need to update my want list but I'll keep this in mind when I'm buying again :bigups:   I love the idea of your cross stitch and bead Chief and Ringlets pics especially :heart:

bright rabbit 1:
Just let me know, I need to get more beads to do them. And thread for the cross stitch.

bright rabbit 1:
Are you still interested in the Ever After High dolls stands? Let me know I’ve got all of them in a box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version