collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The confusing life cycle of a g1 pony  (Read 834 times)

Offline Crystal-Sushi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Consistently broke :0
    • View Profile
Re: The confusing life cycle of a g1 pony
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2023, 08:47:06 PM »

That's only scratching the surface. What happens when a baby pony grows up but it's name is still baby (insert mom name) is that pony just stuck living in its moms shadow?

I believe it was said in the comics, but the babies who share their mum's names were made from their mothers' reflections in a magic mirror? I assume that babies born naturally don't share their mothers' names/look totally identical haha, but as for the mirror babies, I guess they'd be (ponyname) Jr, like it is with humans who have identical names to their parents  ^.^
I finally found my grail! :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2023, 09:22:06 PM »
The Surprise Twins are premature foals, Teeny Tinies and newborns are the same age, but Teeny Tinies are born naturally smaller. First Tooths and regular babies are the same age but at completely different stages of tooth growth (pony teeth finish growing at varying ages, but it tends to stop at their approproximate equivalent of eight, maximum).

Sweetheart Sisters are teenagers. Most ponies lose this frame upon adulthood, but some retain it (hence the pony bride/other tall adults).

I choose to either interpret the Dream Beauties as non-canon or separate from the other ponies, not being the same kinds of ponies as the others. Perhaps they are (non-pony) horses rather than ponies.

The idea of normal horses with normal proportions existing in the same world as the ponies is kinda unsettling don't you think

It's canon-ish... The G1 ep "Bright Lights" established that there are other types of ponies around, the Grayvalian ponies looked different to the Little Ponies. Don't see why regular horses couldn't be hanging around too.

Isn't there an episode with a knight who rides a more realistic looking horse? 

As for Fancy Mermaids, I put them as the result of Barnacle & Tug's sea-faring shenanigans

:lmao:

Offline WingedDragon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2023, 08:02:03 AM »
Imagine how many children in the 80's think ponies grows up to be horses. This is some Pokemon "evolution".

Offline Shadowperla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2023, 05:33:29 PM »
I think Teene Weenies were a "type", like flutters - small elf baby pony.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal