collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Magic Message Ponies outside the USA  (Read 49 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Magic Message Ponies outside the USA
« on: Yesterday at 10:14:58 AM »
Hello everyone.

So I don't have a single MOC image of a Magic Message pony from the UK. I also have no translated cards for this set - so none in German, or in French, or any other language.

So what I want to know is

Whether cards exist for this set in German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian.

Whether anyone has a UK carded Mint on Card Magic Message Pony (it will have an orange border and the names MAGICAL BREEZE and TEDDI on the back instead of WINDY and CUDDLES). (Any pony is fine, I want to corroborate accessories.)

Whether anyone has a UK backcard (as above) with the name MAGICAL BREEZE on the front.

Whether any UK or European collectors had any of the Magic Message ponies from new, ESPECIALLY Magical Breeze/Windy.

Also, if you are in the UK and did the mail in offer for Magical Breeze, do you remember whether she had a comb/brush or ribbon with her?

And what cards were used to sell this set in Canada, in Australia, in anywhere else not mentioned, OTHER than the USA.

...This is a massive longshot as I suspect the evidence I need isn't out there, and it's more a case of disproving rather than proving a theory, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

US Collectors, if you have a UK carded or European carded pony in your collection, feel free to drop in. I do have images for all the US carded set, though, so have no questions about their release :)

Note - US cards with Dutch/French import labels on them count as European in this exercise.

Thank you all :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal