collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walmart exclusive Crystal Empire castle with Shining Armor Includes Pic  (Read 4512 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Yeah, he still has the troll hair, I can tell.... I've had two Shining Armors, and from an angle he looks bald because the troll hair is so matted into him. It's the exact same SA as from the original Wedding Castle set. Even has the unpainted hooves like the original. Is that throne next to him an EXTRA throne, or is it just the one that comes with the castle? It looks exactly like the one that came with the castle for Cadence, so....

Of course, because Hasbro is so terrified of having legitimate brushables boys these days. :pout: Whelp! Time to find a rehairer.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
I wonder why not just include him in the first place?  I'd hate to have to go to Walmart to track him down.  But at least he showed up.  :)

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out why they aren't marketing G4 boys without having to buy giant sets.  Either you have to buy a castle (to get Shining Armor) or a gift set (to get FS Shining Armor and FS Soarin')  Have all the G4 boys, so far, been store exclusives, too?

Yeah, it does seem odd not to include him as a default! I'm glad I already had Cadance and Shining. I admittedly just bought Flurry Heart as a single from China, as I don't have room for another G4 playset anyway. >.>

It's a nice playset for those who didn't already have the wedding castle playset with both ponies, but I agree, why not have both mom and dad with Flurry Heart? :/
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal