collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you have any random pony couplings/groupings?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
Re: Do you have any random pony couplings/groupings?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 02:23:25 PM »
Celebrations and Moondancer have been caught cuddling but not for sure yet.]

Oh my! SCANDAL! (Since he already has a family) Heh heh  :silly:
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 05:27:28 PM »
Awww....those are so cute!

Alas my collectors control will not let me organise out side of "sets" - so all the rainbows are together and all the first tooth babies etc :) I know not very exciting....maybe one day I should play musical ponies and move them all around!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 05:35:40 PM »
i organize mine in the order i got them. then the babies either go with their parent or adoptive parent.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2013, 06:19:31 PM »
When I started collecting it was near the end of G3 (I actually started collecting toys with the new LPS but then some second hand ponies caught my eye). My first two were Tropical Surprise (who I decided was a boy because his colors and the flower reminded me of surfer shorts) and Skywishes.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2013, 06:47:28 PM »
My ponies are kind of scattered between two rooms and I've noticed some groupings/mini herds form.

Bubbles and Seashell- They came together and they stay together

A bunch of G3 yellow ponies because I love my yellow ponies

Tassels and Cranberry Muffins- they have similar body and hair colors

Streaky and Wigwam are my only couple and they hang out with their daughters Baby Rainribbon and Baby Beachball

There's my mini herd of pink ponies that has Fashion Style Pinkie Pie, Galaxy, PlumSweet, Baby Brightbow, and Sky Dancer (winger)

And then there's a pair of mommy/babies which I call the single mommies. Dancing Butterflies and her daughter (G4) Honeybuzz
Applejack (G1) and Baby sister AppleDelight
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2013, 06:50:05 PM »
I pair G4 Pinkie Pie and Shining Armor (I know it really doesn't make sense)...but I dunno, I can see her deserving her own prince!  :lol:
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2013, 07:00:04 PM »
Oh course I do! Screw Hasbro's releases and all that,  I use my imagination. xD In my mind, G4 fs Applejack and G1 Tex are dating, Applebloom is AJ's sister, G1 Lucky is Tex's nephew and G3 Applejack is the G4's cousin.

All my generations are mixed together too, I'm a very casual collector and only colect for fun and do my own thing with it, I don't like to have them orderly and organized and set up with personalities Hasbro gave 'em.

My FS Shining Armor is a punk rocker for his mohawk and even has a guitar. He's best friends with my metal pony vustom who also has his own guitar. Seriously you guys should see my shelves, and some of the stories/ personalities I give them are awesome, if I do say so myself.

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »
Since Tex and Wigwam were the first G1 boys I got (and currently still my only ones), I always stick 'em side-by-side on my shelf.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2013, 01:46:49 PM »
Oh course I do! Screw Hasbro's releases and all that,  I use my imagination. xD In my mind, G4 fs Applejack and G1 Tex are dating, Applebloom is AJ's sister, G1 Lucky is Tex's nephew and G3 Applejack is the G4's cousin.

All my generations are mixed together too, I'm a very casual collector and only colect for fun and do my own thing with it, I don't like to have them orderly and organized and set up with personalities Hasbro gave 'em.

My FS Shining Armor is a punk rocker for his mohawk and even has a guitar. He's best friends with my metal pony vustom who also has his own guitar. Seriously you guys should see my shelves, and some of the stories/ personalities I give them are awesome, if I do say so myself.

Wow! That sounds amazing! I suspect I fall somewhere between you and Hathorcat, LOL, but then you two do seem to represent both ends of the spectrum! Can we see some pics of your shelves then?? Pleeeaaaassseeee??  :)

AJB xx

Post Merge: February 21, 2013, 01:51:03 PM

Awww....those are so cute!

Alas my collectors control will not let me organise out side of "sets" - so all the rainbows are together and all the first tooth babies etc :) I know not very exciting....maybe one day I should play musical ponies and move them all around!

And Hathorcat, I *completely* get that, the whole collectors control thing....I'm obsessed with buying little clear plastic boxes of different sizes to put all my g4 blind bags in, then the hair accessories (which are piling up!) and huge ones to keep all my G1s clean and safe, then......etc., etc.! Everything has a place and there's a place for everything! Except when I decide otherwise..... lol!  ;)

This is great, I'm loving these posts and hearing about all your random (and some *very* cute!) pony pairings!  :biggrin:

Hugs,
AJB xx

« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 01:51:03 PM by applejackbunny »
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

MimiTheMuse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2013, 02:02:20 PM »
TAF Scoops was a boy in my childhood herd, so he's forever a boy in my mind. (Sorry Hasbro!) He's married to TAF Fifi. G1 Applejack and Dancing Butterflies are besties. And Sunny Rays follows Fluttershy around like a little sister and annoying friend, always trying to break her out of her shell. She's not allowed near Pinkie Pie or it might rip the space-time continum with all of the ADHD. XD

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 02:54:31 PM »
  In my herd, almost all of my ponies have been connected as friends and family.  Usually the families stand together, but sometimes best friends, like Rosedust and Forget-Me-Not, do instead. But this does remind me of a story:

I got Twirler in a lot once. By chance I set her next to Tabby and realized how alike they were...then it hit me!
  They were mother and daughter, finally back together! I mean, they're both terra-cotta colored unicorns with dark reddish/pinkish hair, blue symbols, and moving tails. They even had the same molded teal ring around the base of their tails! Those matching rings reminded me of the baby shoes with the emerald beads in Hunchback of Notre Dam, so that sealed it for me, and those two are now mother (Swinger) and daughter (Tabby).
  So I put them together on the shelf. Not usually next to each other, though. Since Twirler perpetually looks up, and Tabby kind of looks down, I put Tabby on top of something and Twirlerat the bottom looking at her.

I don't have pics, but I'm including My Little Wiki links in case you don't know what they look like:
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Twirler
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Tabby 

(Aaaand I just had to edit my post because I realized I had been calling Twirler "Swinger" for the past year and only just realized it's the wrong name when I looked her up. Whoops!  :lol: Now they have alliteration in common, which is even better!)
I'll put something here some time

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »
  In my herd, almost all of my ponies have been connected as friends and family.  Usually the families stand together, but sometimes best friends, like Rosedust and Forget-Me-Not, do instead. But this does remind me of a story:

I got Twirler in a lot once. By chance I set her next to Tabby and realized how alike they were...then it hit me!
  They were mother and daughter, finally back together! I mean, they're both terra-cotta colored unicorns with dark reddish/pinkish hair, blue symbols, and moving tails. They even had the same molded teal ring around the base of their tails! Those matching rings reminded me of the baby shoes with the emerald beads in Hunchback of Notre Dam, so that sealed it for me, and those two are now mother (Swinger) and daughter (Tabby).
  So I put them together on the shelf. Not usually next to each other, though. Since Twirler perpetually looks up, and Tabby kind of looks down, I put Tabby on top of something and Twirlerat the bottom looking at her.

That is so cute! I see what you mean about them being very similar (thanks for the links too as I don't collect happy tails so am not too familiar with them!), and they do look like little blue booties!  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

MikaylaIsSoCoolLike

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 03:26:02 PM »
Slugger and Sunspot are married and their kids are Sniffles and Baby Cuddles. Heart Throb and Firefly are also married and their kids are Baby Heart Throb and Speckles (Firefly being the dad, something about that pose screams "male"). Cadance and Shining Armor are married as well, obviously c:

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »
Cotton Candy and Peachy! They were my first two and both in the same pose so they were sisters and best friends :)

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 06:11:13 PM »

Wow! That sounds amazing! I suspect I fall somewhere between you and Hathorcat, LOL, but then you two do seem to represent both ends of the spectrum! Can we see some pics of your shelves then?? Pleeeaaaassseeee??  :)

AJB xx

Sure thing! I'll upload some here in just a minute.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:31:36 AM by Kiwi »

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal