collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2 Ponies  (Read 3179 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: G2 Ponies
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
@NoPonySpecial - She isnt super tough to track down and turns up with reasonable regularity - so not super hard to find but certainly not common either :)

@ponyRN - no problem - just let me know if you ever need a shipping middle person :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Online flowersinherhair

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2012, 07:41:06 PM »
So I'm a bit confused about something - I've been looking at the G2 sites linked to earlier in the thread, and they say that ponies such as Queen Sunsparkle, Princess Silverswirl, and the Lightheart/Sundance birthday set were only released in Europe. The thing is, I was under the impression these ones were all released in the US, too, because they were for sale on Hasbro's (US!) website in 2000! I remember I tried to buy Silverswirl, but they were all sold out, so I bought the birthday set instead. A friend of mine bought Queen Sunsparkle. What's going on here?  Are those sites listing things incorrectly, or were these ponies technically not released in the US?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2012, 01:55:58 AM »
As mentioned the first 2 tears 97-98 and 98-99 were out in the US in entirety. However, the line was cancelled in the US already into the 99-00 year mainly as the line was not picked up by any retailers therefore the G2 line was not available in stores in the US. However, I think there may have been stock on HBTS for a short time - stock which should have been for US retailers but was never purchased by them which left Hasbro trying to sell it on.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal