collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78405 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1470 on: August 11, 2022, 03:21:03 AM »
I woke up with hunger pangs, I hate that. I'm trying to ignore them while drinking lots of water. I get them the next morning when I eat too late at night. I know I'm not actually hungry, it's just stomach cramps, but I hate the feeling. I will also get them when I'm having a sugar crash, but with that I shake and get the sweats too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: August 11, 2022, 05:57:49 AM »
This happened the same day as the Ramen noddles but I forgot to post about it yesterday.

My mom asked me to put our neighbor's new number in her phone.  I did but I made a new entry for it.  Later my mom picked up the phone and before I could explain to her what I did she started saying I didn't put the number in like she asked me to.  When I told her why I made it a new entry instead of overwriting the old one she said I did it wrong.  Finally, I told her to give me the phone and I'd fix it the way she wanted.  It really upset me even though I know it shouldn't have.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1472 on: August 11, 2022, 08:48:21 PM »
Having Chicken Pox during a heatwave is making me very sad indeed.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1473 on: August 12, 2022, 01:59:11 AM »
Feel better soon  PKW :(

My trivial complaint (aside the heat getting in the way, again), is that my PC refuses to turn off the money card on its taskbar. I've told it to do so about twenty times this morning, according to all the settings it's off and not active, BUT I am still getting shares spammed into my taskbar instead of the weather (which is the only thing I want there). With previous unwanted widgets, they've turned off the moment I've said not interested, but this one just won't go. I've rebooted the PC and installed updates and it's still doing it. WHY does my PC want me to have share information all of a sudden? I don't care O.o.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: August 12, 2022, 03:33:52 AM »
When you cook tasty stuff but can't enjoy eating it because some infection which may or may not be covid reduces your ability to taste ANYTHING
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1475 on: August 12, 2022, 05:31:37 AM »
Grr. I'm usually really good with computers, both software and hardware wise, but sometimes I just wanna throw it out the window. I got an email that I had a message on Dicsord. I don't use Discord often but I have it to talk to some people. So I start it up and it says I've been away for a long time and to log back in. I use the suggested password feature in Chrome and save my passwords and have auto-fill and auto-log in on. For some reason, it would not put my password in. So I go into Chrome and find Discord in the password list. I need to log in using my Microsoft ID. Okay fine. I get out the physical book that has passwords I made up in it and put it in. Nope, wrong password. WTH. I try again, because you know, you don't know if you just mistyped the first time. Nope. So now I have two passwords I can't get because I need one to see the other...................  -_-

Now I have to find out how to change my Microsoft ID. I changed my password in Discord and was able to see my friends message, at least. But it's the same thing... I let Chrome pick it, so it's stored where I need the MS ID to see it. I'm going to have to Google how to change that, because it doesn't give you that option in the log in window.

Exhausting.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: August 12, 2022, 07:08:18 AM »
Having Chicken Pox during a heatwave is making me very sad indeed.

Love pkw xxx

I'm sorry.  Could you put lotion in a pipette and play connect the dots with your spots?  That might make applying lotion fun.

My trivial complaint is that the protein meal bar I tried this morning doesn't taste great.  I was hoping it would be like a chocolate covered rice crispy treat.  The texture is similar but the flavor isn't quite there.  It's tolerable, but not something I think I'll get again.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: August 13, 2022, 07:10:27 PM »
One of my parents put the TV on a station that was having a marathon. I like the show that was on but it's not something I want to just sit and watch hours of.  I suggested watching Disney Plus on the Smart TV.  For the first time since I downloaded the app I couldn't get on.  I tried and got an error message, turned the TV of and back on and tried again. This time I got another message that told me to check the TVs internet connection and router even though it was working fine.  I really hope I don't have to delete and reinstall the Disney Plus app on the TV.  Later on my dad said something about "You never put Disney Plus on."  It's not my fault that the app didn't work when I tried to use it.

I had just gotten my Switch out too and only got to play one level before I started to try to get on Disney Plus.

A couple of weeks ago one of the batteries in our alarm system went out.  My dad disconnected the battery box and said he would replace it.  He still hasn't replaced it because he thinks both places that can replace the battery want too much money for.  The alarm is beeping every 10 seconds or so because there's no battery box.

Ponyfan

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: August 14, 2022, 12:30:38 AM »
I feel so mean catching my hand-tame birds to trim their nails :c she doesnt' really try and bite but I towel her to give an indication this isn't cuddle time so she doesn't think I'm trying to restrict her for no reason. She needed a trim as her nails are catching on my clothing. Thankfully her nails are clear so I can see the quick and I just took the very very tips off

EDIT: I caught her parent-reared (therefore hand-shy) older sister and omg you would have thought I was murdering her, she squirmed SO much and I was so afraid of getting bitten! She was done though, so that's a relief!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 01:59:27 AM by Lady Frostbite »

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1479 on: August 14, 2022, 02:04:42 AM »
I bought compression socks that go up to the knee (not over it) because I spend so much time sitting at my desk. My legs have really been bothering me and my feet get swollen throughout the day. So I put the socks on, which was hard to do, and wore them for most of the day. But where the top of the socks are, I had severe edema. When I took them off, my feet weren't swollen and my legs felt better, but then I had the edema in my thighs and the top part of the socks left red marks that didn't go away for hours. I bought the largest size they had, but obviously I need bigger ones.

I'm just disappointed because they work, they're just too small and I don't think I can return them.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: August 14, 2022, 02:38:25 AM »
I bought compression socks that go up to the knee (not over it) because I spend so much time sitting at my desk. My legs have really been bothering me and my feet get swollen throughout the day. So I put the socks on, which was hard to do, and wore them for most of the day. But where the top of the socks are, I had severe edema. When I took them off, my feet weren't swollen and my legs felt better, but then I had the edema in my thighs and the top part of the socks left red marks that didn't go away for hours. I bought the largest size they had, but obviously I need bigger ones.

I'm just disappointed because they work, they're just too small and I don't think I can return them.
I hate top-of-sock rings!!! Swollen feet are also unpleasant!!! Like, I want to wear these nice TS Socks, but they aren't made for legs with either muscle or fat in them, let alone both. Sock-makers, please account for those of us with bigger legs!!!
My other foot problem is I have very prominent arches, & the arch-bone at the top makes many shoes & boots uncomfortable as they press on it. Can shoe manufacturers not cater for feet-shaped feet??? And you wonder why everybody gets corns & bunions...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1481 on: August 14, 2022, 04:24:08 AM »
Yes, I have problem with most socks and shoes too. I wear men's shoes because I'm an 11 wide in women's and that is a very HTF size. I wear men's 9 1/2 wide and have since I was in Jr. High. Socks are a problem too because most women's socks are too small but men's socks are so boring. Why can't men have fun clothes too? I found some on Amazon but they're like 14 dollars a pair. I have two and wear them all the time when I need socks (one is Mario Super Stars and the other is Pirates)

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: August 14, 2022, 03:41:54 PM »
We terribly need rain, and wont get some till mid week.

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1483 on: August 14, 2022, 04:11:11 PM »
it's the end of the weekend :(

i did get a lot of cleaning done. but i still need to do gardening. maybe if i wake up early tomorrow i'll go out and do some weeding before it's time to work. fall can't get here fast enough. is it too early to decorate the house for Halloween? Maybe i'll just bring Pumpkin Tart out to the living room :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: August 15, 2022, 03:51:13 PM »
I got in to a little bit of dust today trying to get drinks to put in the fridge and I've been having some trouble with my asthma most of the day.  Before this my inhaler was doing a good job of giving me relief but it seems like it's only working for a short time today.  I've had days like this before but not for a while. 

Somehow a glass pitcher shattered in the kitchen and glass ended up everywhere.  I put the dog in the sunroom because she was running around in the kitchen while my parents were trying to sweep up all of the glass and mop up the tea that was on the floor.  I let her back in after most of the mess was cleaned up but my dog is "punishing" me for it.  She doesn't want to be anywhere close to me right now.

I feel like my life isn't very interesting to others so lately I've noticed I've been having trouble trying to think of what to say to friends when I text or call them.  I think part of it comes from a rocky relationship I had with a former friend where I often felt I couldn't discuss what was going on in my life because her circumstances always seemed so much worse than mine.  None of my current friends have ever said my texts and calls are boring but for some reason these feelings are resurfacing.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 05:37:28 AM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal