collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78326 times)

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1125 on: April 17, 2022, 06:47:43 PM »
also bird related. there are a pair of swallows that nest outside or our front door. i don't think the eggs have hatched yet but when i looked outside tonight there was a cat staring up at the nest! i love cats but i told it to stay away from my birds!

it's not a stray so it doesn't need to kill birds for food.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: April 18, 2022, 10:45:15 AM »
I feel completely unwanted lately  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: April 18, 2022, 11:05:20 AM »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1128 on: April 18, 2022, 12:52:48 PM »
:hug: LadyFrostbite

My complaint is I have a nervous tic where I lick my lips, usually to the point where they get raw and I get sores in the corners. I have been doing this for about a week now. I don't know why. I'm not aware of being anxious about something. I wish I could stop. It hurts :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: April 18, 2022, 03:33:51 PM »
Dell Computers are the biggest waste of plastic and metal I've ever had to deal with. :dumbpc:

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: April 19, 2022, 01:04:52 AM »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: April 19, 2022, 08:57:24 AM »
is it normal to want to cry, throw up, and pass out? i'm so stressed out right now. i feel like i'm being buried under so many tasks i have to get done in the next 2 weeks. most of this i didn't ask for or want.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: April 19, 2022, 09:19:05 AM »
I feel completely unwanted lately  :cry:

:hug:  I've felt that way sometimes too.

is it normal to want to cry, throw up, and pass out? i'm so stressed out right now. i feel like i'm being buried under so many tasks i have to get done in the next 2 weeks. most of this i didn't ask for or want.

:hug:

I'm really stressed right now too. I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster again.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: April 19, 2022, 11:47:43 AM »
So part of my job at the library is to replace artwork on CDs and DVDs.  Sometimes finding images online is really hard so I was excited to find a website yesterday that had a bunch of CD Album covers that people could use to replace their artwork.  So I signed up.  Today they banned me.  Their reason: "We don't allow access from libraries or schools."  What the &*^%$#$?  Why didn't you put that in your terms and conditions or let me know when I signed up with the username "Marion the Librarian" and a library email account?  HELLO??? 

By the way, if any of you run "AlbumArtExchange" and your goal is to allow people to have access to good scans of artwork, shouldn't that include libraries and schools?

ETA: Got a reply from him about why libraries and schools can't access his site.
  "Because it is in a public space with no accountability and this technique has been wildly abused in the past. Same goes for universities except for those often host proxy servers."

So if I sign in on my personal computer and download a butt-ton of stuff, save it to a flash drive and then upload it somewhere else or sell it, he would know because I'm not using a public computer?  Pretty sure that's not how it works.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:59:47 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: April 19, 2022, 12:07:22 PM »
So long, deep fat fryer. Goodbye to  all the mess of oil everywhere, goodbye to the splats on the walls it takes repeated soaks & scrubs to remove, goodbye plate underneath to catch the spills which needs a thoroughgoing soak & scrub, goodbye sticky, dirty, disgusting fryer itself which is soaking & has messed my clothes, goodbye messy surfaces I have to scrub down four times, goodbye yeuchy oil stains which take twenty hand-washes to remove from my hands, let alone everything I touch, goodbye, all the hassle of cleaning the area you once sat so I can put in a new air fryer coming on Thursday. Goodbye yeuch, goodbye hassle, farewell oil & grease mess.

So long, deep fat fryer, you will not be missed
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: April 19, 2022, 08:30:10 PM »
I’ve been busy, but I finally had some time and figured I’d download the game “Aperture desk job” because it’s set in the portal universe, and I love me some portal related content!
I only use a keyboard and mouse, and this game only supports a controller.
*frustrated screaming*
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1136 on: April 20, 2022, 06:36:26 AM »
^ I hate when that happens.

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, Beth :( :hug:

My complaint is whatever is going on with my tendons. I told my doctor and she said it's probably from the antibiotic I last took. She said in all the years she's been a doctor she's only gotten about 4 complaints of this. Worse, it's supposed to go away after a few days and I've had it for weeks. It's incredibly painful and runs down the back of my neck and my lower back to my ankles. It feels like there's rubber bands in my legs and each step I take pulls on my back and hurts, and vice versa, if I twist my back it hurts my legs. It's the worst when I first wake up, I can barely walk. I'm screwed in there is an emergency because I cannot move quickly without intense pain.

Don't I have enough wrong with my body??? Did I really need a super rare side effect that won't go away on top of it all???

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: April 20, 2022, 08:29:46 AM »

i feel like we're all going through so much stress lately. is this just life? i don't feel like my parents were this stressed. maybe i just didn't notice as a kid? i just don't think life should be this difficult. i'm just a naive idiot who wants the world to be a nicer place.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: April 21, 2022, 06:02:25 AM »
I've been more stressed lately too.  I'm a pretty anxious person and tend to overthink a lot of things that some people never think twice about.

I started a new medicine yesterday.  One of the side effects is an intense throbbing headache. I've had one for over 12 hours now. :(  The pain was so bad during the early morning hours that I wanted to cry.  I wasn't sure if I could take anything for it because it might interfere with the new medicine I'm taking.

@Black Curtains I'm sorry that's happening to you.  :hug:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: April 21, 2022, 12:30:26 PM »
The "Dog Kennel" we've been using as storage for the library got flooded yesterday because one of the shop people didn't put away their car wash hose correctly and it basically ended up hitting the knob and turning back on.  The director heard water in there when she went to check the doors last night and caught it but we've spent the entire morning (since about 8:30, it's 1 pm now) pulling things out, trying to get stuff to dry (it was sunny for the most part which helped) and putting things back.  The good news is that we got rid of things that should have been gotten rid of during our move but *some* people couldn't let them go.  We also reorganized the space so it's easier to get into now. 

But true to form, one of my co-workers showed up at 11:15 and stood around watching everyone work.  She literally did nothing the entire morning but watch everyone else try to get everything out, cleaned up, sorted, and put back.  We were trying to hurry because we could see that rain clouds were moving in.  She's so lazy that if breathing wasn't an ingrained response, she wouldn't bother with it.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal