collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!  (Read 78398 times)

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread... number 2!
« Reply #1035 on: March 14, 2022, 05:09:41 PM »
I don't like how my new medicine is making my vision all blurry
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: March 15, 2022, 07:47:27 AM »
I would love to know how to convince 2 people I am forced to work with to quit.  My dog would be better at their job than they are and yet we keep paying them because they smile and nod to the boss and just do a crap job that the rest of us are expected to fix when the boss isn't looking and then they get credit for the work everyone else did.  But if we try to say that we did it, the boss ignores us and still lauds their sloth and ignorance.  They're so dumb I seriously think if I glued a quarter to the road they would get hit by a car while they were trying to pick it up.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: March 15, 2022, 08:54:12 AM »
My dad doesn't always put things back where he found them.  Yesterday he was looking through our movies and when he got done he put one of the ones he was looking at in a spot that I was keeping open specifically so I didn't have to take movies off of the top of them to get to the new movies I wanted to watch this week.  :(   If I say anything about it he'll just get mad.

My mom is still going on about finding my childhood Lego set so I can add it to my new one.  I wouldn't mind doing that but she's convinced that my childhood set is hiding somewhere and when I tell her that I looked in the place that she thinks they are she goes and looks again like she doesn't believe me.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1038 on: March 15, 2022, 02:24:33 PM »
Ugh. I've had a terrible headache all day. I took some generic Excedrin and slept for a while but it's worse :(

Overall I feel better but my headaches are pretty severe. I still have 2 weeks worth of antibiotics. I hope everything keeps getting better. I think headache is one of the side effects but it's hard to tell if it's that or just one of my regular ones.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: March 16, 2022, 06:27:52 AM »
Be me: have plans for other things to do around the house today
Mom: *gives more stuff to do, which then throws off the original list of things to do*
Like dang! All I wanted was to finish my chores and then draw for a while before work but now I have to vacuum too because people walk with their dirty shoes inside.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1040 on: March 16, 2022, 01:17:46 PM »
So where to even begin with today xD. A bunch of minor annoying things happened, but here are 2:

I had to swap my TV out for the one I used in London because the HDMI ports have apparently fritzed all of a sudden.

And

My PC keyboard is driving me nuts. I broke the F key ages ago. I broke the E key a few weeks ago. Now the R key is loose though it's not broken yet. YET. The e key is the problem one though. It's missing part of it and so it is literally stuck on with a photo sticky spot and tape. It works remarkably well considering but sometimes it just doesn't hit when I am typing at speed and I have to go back.

...This is the MOST COMMON LETTER in the English language. I can't even write English language without it. So it's 85% functionality is really annoying me.

And I like to write. It's hard to write with a wonky e key.

But I daren't do anything decisive to try and sort it out at least till next weekend because I need the PC for my teaching. I do have some spare keys and may try to see if I can replace them after...but not until I'm done with my contract.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: March 16, 2022, 02:27:40 PM »
Thought I was doing a custom of Romana II and found out that the nylon hair I’m using is for Ace (Seventh Doctor Companion). So got to get another petite doll remove the hair and order nylon hair that matches Romana II.

Plus I’ve got a cramp in my left foot.

Also a plus I’m waiting for a game to download on my PS4.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1042 on: March 16, 2022, 05:15:40 PM »
I woke up this morning with an itchy finger. It was also red and a little swollen. I could feel a small bump but couldn't see a puncture mark or anything. It's been bothering me all day and now the bump is bigger. I hate the thought that something was in my bed and on me while sleeping. I checked my sheets but they're dark and it would be hard to see like an ant or spider on them. I don't know what it could have been. It's not bad enough to be a mosquito bite (I'm very allergic to them and they are huge on me). I should change my sheets.

Post Merge: March 17, 2022, 06:44:44 AM

How is this for freaky.

I saw my therapist yesterday, it was a Zoom meeting. She mentioned the Van Gogh Experience which is a thing you can do in Miami. It's a big sphere and they project his paintings so it's like you're inside of them. If you've ever been to a Planetarium, it's like that.

So today, just a few minutes ago, I was browsing Facebook and guess what ad popped up? The Van Gogh Experience!

Freaky! Especially since I use my tablet for Zoom and my PC for internet stuff.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 06:44:44 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: March 17, 2022, 04:22:59 PM »
My parents really annoyed me today.  I know it shouldn't bother me as much as it does but right about the time I was going to get on my computer my parents decided it was time to eat.  This wouldn't have been such a big deal to me but I went and asked them what time they thought we would eat and my mom said "Your dad's getting stuff out."  I took that to mean that we would be eating shortly so I abandoned my plans to do what I wanted to do.  Then my dad decided to do a few other things before we ate.  While we were eating my mom played a game on my dad's phone the whole time.  I don't think it would have annoyed me so much if my dad hadn't spent all afternoon on the computer but when I decided to get on mine I had to change my plans.

Also my dad keeps contradicting me.  Last week I ordered something and my mom told me that it would take "a few days" to arrive.  I started looking for it yesterday.  When I told me my mom that I was worried it hadn't arrived yet she told me that "a few days means about a week."  When I said that they didn't mean the same thing to me my dad told me it was the same. :(

I've also got some health issues going on but the dr I need to see is booked and my regular dr is trying to work out an appointment time with them.

Ponyfan

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: March 17, 2022, 06:34:00 PM »
I'm frustrated. Everyone is hiring, but no one is.i have got to get out of this crap dead end town.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: March 17, 2022, 07:52:09 PM »
The good news is that I’m getting into gastroscopy on April 19th, but it’s already starting to scare me a little.  :huh:

My mother also has an appointment with a doctor soon next week. First blood tests and electrocardiogram on Monday. On Friday, he will know the results. They worry me. My mother has something on her elbow, that’s what worries me the most! I'm afraid the worst …  :yikes:
:zzz:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: March 18, 2022, 05:55:14 AM »
One of my parents woke me up this morning by shutting a door really hard. I'm sure they didn't mean to, but it was loud enough to startle me awake and I couldn't go back to sleep.  This was a day that I could have slept in as long as I wanted but thanks to the door, I'm awake.

I try to make as little noise as possible if I'm up and my parents are still asleep.

Ponyfan

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: March 18, 2022, 10:20:14 AM »
 I'm just depressed, hurt, and angry.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: March 18, 2022, 11:23:26 AM »
Suffering really badly from effects of GERD/acid reflux. It's under investigation and I have medicine for the coughing, but I went outside to get milk and my lungs are acting as though I ran a marathon??? I really REALLY don't want to be sick again so I'm hoping they'll calm down  :cry:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1049 on: March 18, 2022, 04:20:49 PM »
I booted up my PC today and there was a little bullseye mark in the taskbar. I hovered on it and it said something was tracking my location. Okay... but it wouldn't tell me what. I know I can turn it off but if I knew what was tracking me I could make an informed decision.

Also, something is missing on the left on the bookmark bar. I don't know what was there but I notice that it's missing. It's bothering me because it doesn't look right. I just can't remember what was in that space or why it's gone now.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal