collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone sold through Ponyology?  (Read 623 times)

PoseyPetals

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone sold through Ponyology?
« on: November 10, 2015, 10:22:10 PM »
Hello!

So I've been trying to get rid of some G3s - most are on eBay now, but I kept the best looking ones to try and sell to holly at Ponyology - as yet, it has been 2 business days and no response. I noticed with a slight amount of horror yesterday that she is on the Arena Trade Watch list as holly beary...should I wait for a response or just sell them elsewhere/eBay/here? Has anyone had issues with this site before?

Thanks,

PoseyPetals

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone sold through Ponyology?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 03:16:24 AM »
Yes your correct she is on the Arena Watch List. I can't remember all the details from that time because I was not a Mod when it all went down. I know she owed people money and items but I do not know if it was ever cleared up, to my knowledge it was not. The links on the watchlist are not working but I did dig up this one from the old arena.

http://www.mlparena.com/archive/Forums//viewtopic/t=215384.html

It seems back then she was not very good at communication so that could be your issue with her not getting back to you.  While I completely understand that issues can arise and people deserve a second chance, the fact that she didn't make things right makes me cringe.  I see it every day though on certain pony groups on FB. I can count on one hand the amount of banned members or serious problematic past eBay sellers just going about their business on there after they left a wake of destruction here. Anyways to answer your last question I do not know of any issues to date with her new site, so maybe she turned over a new leaf.   :shrug:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

PoseyPetals

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 03:51:20 PM »
Ah, thanks ponylady! That's very helpful~ Yes it had me a bit worried. I won't be expecting her to respond, I think I will sell elsewhere.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 02:05:06 PM »
That's probably for the best. While I bought ponies from her years and years ago before there were any known problems , there were a number of issues here with her later and she's no longer here.  Yes people can change but the fact that she hasn't answered as well as there being unresolved issues from the past makes me think you're better off selling to someone else :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

PoseyPetals

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 04:03:01 PM »
@Ringlets it's a bit of a shame, the service she's offering sounded very good too - perhaps too good to be true, and I'm not willing to take the risk right now particularly due to her lack of response.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 07:08:17 PM »
If they are on my Bad Trader List, they are there for a reason.  If they have made amends with everyone to both parties' satisfaction, I take them off the list. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal