collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 73006 times)

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #645 on: May 18, 2023, 12:02:08 PM »
Well, one of the adaptors fits the new airbrush, but now I can't get the old hose off the compressor. I have crappy, cheap tools for the most part. Usually if I needed a tool I'd borrow something from my dad *sigh*. Guess I have to buy a wrench.

Also, trying to get the old hose off made my wrist hurt.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 18, 2023, 04:29:22 PM »
my child won't stop making slime...  I am so tired of this activity...  it's all over the house and I've learned how to get it out of everything at this point.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #647 on: May 19, 2023, 07:17:55 AM »
I'm an idiot! My last post here I complained about how I couldn't get the old hose off my air compressor. I ordered two different types of pliers and they just came. So I tried one and it still wouldn't budge. Tried the other and it doesn't fit the nut. So I felt defeated, never able to use my new air brush... until I realized...

I was turning it the WRONG WAY. Righty, tighty, lefty, loosey, dummy. So once I figured that out it came off easily with my hand -_- :pout:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: May 19, 2023, 01:49:17 PM »
Anybody else here find it annoying how, in order to even apply for a job, you have to sign up and create an account with whomever you are applying to just to be able to apply? And they don't tell you you didn't get the job, they just flat out ghost you so all you get is the automated "thank you for your interest!" email  -_-
I'd appreciate it if I could get more than the automated "thanks for applying" email. Even if its a rejection, it would be nice to hear something back.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: May 20, 2023, 09:56:12 AM »
I know my parents have my best interests at heart, but they are really driving me up the way today.   :argh: :argh:

I had talked to my mom a few days ago and told her I would be out of one of medicines today. I told her it was the last day that I needed it and if I was short a few that day it would probably be okay.

Fast forward to today. I needed to refill 2 prescriptions.  When I went to fill them the pharmacist told me they had prescription A in stock.  She called me a few minutes later and said they didn't have enough on hand and they would have to order it.  I told her that was fine and go ahead and order prescription A.   My mom then started insisting that I needed a few of the pills for prescription A so I finish taking it like I was supposed to.  The pharmacist said they would give me enough pills for today and owe me the rest.  Right when I was about to go get the 4 pills my mom decided to go off with my dad instead and when I picked up the prescription  they charged me 99% of the copay for the whole prescription.  I asked if I would have to pay again when the rest came in and the pharmacist asked another and he said I should not have had to pay for the 4 pills. It's supposed to be straightened out when the rest come in and I only have to pay the difference for the copay.  For some reason I'm really angry and upset about this even though I shouldn't be,  If my parents would have just let me handle it the way I wanted to, I wouldn't have had to pay most of the copay today.

On top of all that, my dad said he wanted to go somewhere, so I felt I like I had to hurry at the store so we could go where he wanted. We almost got there and he changed his mind.  This meant that I didn't get to go where I wanted and then I found out that the place I wanted go had something I wanted in stock that I've been waiting on.

I know I'm being overemotional about this. :wail:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #650 on: May 20, 2023, 10:34:11 AM »
I'm sorry Ponyfan :hug:

I have had a bad day on the internet. I became aware of two things that hurt my heart and disturbed me greatly. I cried and had to get off my computer.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 20, 2023, 02:55:55 PM »
Ponyfan and BC, lots of hugs to both of you!  :hug: :heart:
:zzz:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 20, 2023, 04:27:57 PM »
:grouphug:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #653 on: May 23, 2023, 05:27:24 PM »
:hug:

My implant really hurts today, so does my neck. A headache has been trying to creep up but I've kept it at bay with OTC meds.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 23, 2023, 06:18:10 PM »
On Tuesday afternoon, I was supposed to remove the moss from the stones in the front yard (they are old slate stones that have been covered in moss for several years), but I was "attacked" by both a swarm of mosquitoes and ants.  >_< I hate these bugs in spring/summer. (The ants are ok... as long as they stay out of my house and let me do chores in the garden/yard.)
When the bugs were bothering me, I also lost my nerves to the moss, which won't come off in any way!:gah: I gave up and dejectedly went inside to drink coffee. It also annoys me when a friend of mine tells me what she has done in the garden and what still needs to be done ... and I haven't done anything at all! 
:cloud:

My cough still hasn't gone away properly and my voice is hoarse..  :pout:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2023, 06:20:18 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #655 on: May 24, 2023, 06:28:16 AM »
I'm sorry, HoM :hug: Mosquitoes and ants are horrible!

So that headache I was fighting yesterday claimed victory this morning. Weirdly, my implant doesn't hurt anymore but my whole head is killing me. I'm off my game too, I'm having a hard time seeing and remembering things. It doesn't feel like a migraine but maybe I should treat it like one.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2023, 09:07:51 AM »
HOM I HATE mosquitos!!!

BC take care of yourself xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #657 on: May 25, 2023, 08:42:10 PM »
So the goverment department responsible for the railway is suppose, by law, to give a six months heads up whenever they plan to work on the railway, so the train operators can plan for canceling trains, get buses, rescheduling routs and staff etc. They have failed to do so for years and this year we got a workdays warning! They gave the info friday for monday-wednesday and tuesday came the info for thursday and friday of this week. You know what that short notice do for sccheduling and reroutes? And who gets cought in the middle? and who gets to handle customer complaints?

My schedule has changed three times this week alone! It's friday again and we have no idea of the plans for next week!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: May 27, 2023, 07:36:55 PM »
I finally got my prescription refilled, but it was a major hassle.  I went back to the store on Tuesday and asked if my medicine was ready.  The pharmacist told me it wasn't in yet.  I went to the Drop Off window and showed them that what I was charged for the 4 pills.  The person I was talking to said it was an insurance thing and assured me that when the rest of the medicine came in, I would only have to pay the remaining amount of the copay.

Fast forward to yesterday and I had a drs appointment that had been scheduled 3 months ago.  A severe thunderstorm with heavy rain came through right about the time I need to leave the house.  The rain was coming down so fast and hard that the streets were flooding.  Having to go through that brought back memories of being caught in the hailstorm last year. 

After my appointment, it had stopped raining and cleared off a little.  I need to refill another prescription at the same store and also asked about the other one.  This time I was told there was some kind of problem getting the medicine in and it would probably be a couple of more weeks before it came in.  A few hours later, I got a text that the medicine I had been trying to get was ready ,but they were charging the full the copay. 

When I went to pick it up, I asked how much it was and the cashier told me it was the full copay amount.  When my mom and I questioned it, we were told to talk to the head pharmacist.  I had my receipt from last week showing how much I paid and how many pills I got.  I also had a note that I wrote on it with the pharmacist's name that told me I'd only have to pay the remaining amount of the copay.  The head pharmacist was really nice about it and adjusted the price to the reaming balance of the copay, but I've never had that many problems trying to get my medcine.

My parents complain about my elderly dog having accidents.  The other night she had one right in front of my dad and he didn't do anything.  I don't know if he didn't notice or if they don't think they should help clean up when it happens.   It's not the first time either.  They'll say the dog had an accident and just stand there, not scold her or anything. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #659 on: May 28, 2023, 10:50:30 AM »
I am so tired of my Amazon packages being passed to the USPS and ending up in my mailbox instead of at my door.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal