collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 72992 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1605 on: March 17, 2024, 09:24:32 AM »
thankfully you are okay after the car accident!  oh how awful!

I hope everything goes well at everyone's medical check-ups.

I don't think I would be able to stop myself from just starting to clean up, if I encountered a gross house like that.  LOL 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Wizard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
  • I doodle ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: March 17, 2024, 11:28:22 AM »
My shoulder hurts for no reason, It's very distracting!

Commissions are OPEN

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1607 on: March 17, 2024, 06:33:26 PM »
No news on the x-rays... it has to go through the doctor and they only have like, one guy.

I was so tired and worn out today. I slept off and on. My leg is really bothering me too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1608 on: March 18, 2024, 02:15:10 AM »
Beth and BC thanks. The headache has been going on for seven years now.. The anniversary is this month. I've been without meds for a year and three months now since they made me a zombie. People just don't think about it and expect me to be able to do things healthy people do. My sister keeps nagging me on working 100% instead of 75%. But I need time to relax and recover. Then she nags on me to seek disability for the reminder 25% (it's all about money for her) but I don't need the stress added to fight for it. I am good as it is now. I just had a low blow the other day.

BC I'm sorry about the shrimp. I hope the x-rays on your mom wont reveal something bad.

Beth I always toss away the freebies. I have a very sensitive face and whenever I get a samlpe for the face it's a nope. Hands as well. It's such a waste really but I can't risk my skin.

Pokeyonekenobie I'm glad you're okay! Good luck with the car search :hug:

My husband has gained some weight and wanted to cleanse his body from sugar before going full diet and asked if we could take a detox month together. Experience has taught me that sugar detox do nothing for my weight but I humoured him. So this month we've gone without added suger (we still eat carbohydrates but nothing were sugar has to be added by us and no sweets or sodas etc) and I think I've done pretty well.. Hubby though, overcompensate by eating fat instead. Right now instead of two boiled eggs and a piece of fibre toast which is what I eat for breakfast every day and has for the past year, he ate an oven pizza. I think this will get him +-0 in his struggle to loose some kgs. When I ask he says he will be serious about it next month :rolleyes: Because of this I had a cup of hot chocolate after work yesterday but didn't tell him :silly:. I have a layover tomorrow and he just informed me he will be going to his mom tomorrow and drink beer :lmao:.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1609 on: March 18, 2024, 07:13:25 AM »
He ate pizza for breakfast? Man, even I don't do that :P

Thanks too. I'm hoping the x-rays are done today.

And as far as I can tell, no more shrimp have died. I was thinking that maybe the one that died was the one that jumped out of the net and landed on the carpet. I picked it up and put it in the tank asap, but it might have been enough for it to get sick. Now I'm watching and waiting fore the pregnant females to have their babies. They don't lay the eggs, they keep them under their tail until they hatch.

Today's complaint is actually on-going from yesterday. I have a craving for cucumber sandwiches. They consist of cucumber slices, cream cheese, dill and pumpernickel bread. I tried to get everything yesterday but the bread was substituted to wheat (???) so I had to cancel that. This morning I have an order coming of just the bread but the brand I picked was out, so it was also substituted. At least they picked another pumpernickel this time.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1610 on: March 18, 2024, 04:27:29 PM »
lol i also had pizza for breakfast this morning :D it's acceptable breakfast food IMO if it's cold leftovers. though i wouldn't eat it if i were trying to diet.

sending happy thoughts to you and your mom today, BC! :hug:

Beldarna, that headache sounds awful. i'm sorry you have to deal with that :hug: :hug:

Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: March 19, 2024, 06:20:36 AM »
Cold leftovers are fine, but physically going in to a store to buy a frozen pizza instead of eating a normal breakfast did it for me :lol:.

Thank you Beth.

We both got a cold with stuffed noses and sore throats. I'm still going to work (mask ohoj!) but he wont be drinking beer with mommy tonight.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1612 on: March 19, 2024, 08:39:58 AM »
Yeah, I guess I've had leftover pizza for breakfast too. I've never made one for breakfast though. Or gone out to get one :P

I hope you both feel better, Beldarna!

I have lots of black floaters in my vision today and my eyes are goopy. My head and neck hurt. My back and legs hurt as usual. My elbow has an eczema outbreak. I've developed a painful callus on my hand from opening water bottles. I know they put those ridges on them to help grip but they freaking hurt. I have to use a jar opener pad thing to open them, or my shirt.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: March 19, 2024, 06:01:56 PM »
Many hugs to all! :heart: :grouphug: Fortunately, there is an Arena where there are friends with whom you can share your sorrows and joys! :heart:

:( I have worries about my father, but I don't want to write about it yet because things are still in progress and I first want to know what results he has received from the doctor. This may be a serious matter, but I will cry if I hear bad news. If I start crying now, it won't stop. :huh: When my father had called my brother about his situation earlier (already last month), my brother almost completely collapsed. He is a really sensitive and emotional person. :heart:
My father informed me about his situation at the beginning of March and I said that maybe it would have been better to tell my brother about it only now, at the same time that the medical examinations have progressed and we are a little more aware of the situation and what will happen next. :rolleyes:
I've been a little angry with my father and others because he told my brother about it much earlier, and my mother also knew about this at the same time, because my brother had told her right away. Why was I left out?! :rant: I'd still like to rant about it sometimes, but I don't know if it's better to just forget about my anger.  :huh:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:33:58 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1614 on: March 20, 2024, 04:29:01 AM »
i'm so sorry HOM :hug: :hug:
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Online cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: March 20, 2024, 05:43:59 AM »
I hope he is okay, HOM. I'm sorry.  :heart:

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1616 on: March 20, 2024, 06:06:13 AM »
I'm so sorry, HoM. Big hugs for you :squish:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: March 20, 2024, 06:23:07 AM »
I am sorry HoM! :hug:

Today is the 20th which mark a month from that phonecall from the healthcare center I could not answer. They have not called again.. I'm still waiting. I have friday off so I think I'll have to call again.. The thing is they open the phones at 8am and you have to call fast! You get an answering machine with options and it'll give you a time when they call you back. These slots run out so fast that if you call too late, like a minute past 8am you wont get any slots at all. So calling now, today is not an option. I tried to look online to see if I can write to them instead but those messages go direct to a nurse, doctor, physical therapists etc, nothing to the reception.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1618 on: March 20, 2024, 08:19:36 AM »
Hiccups :mad:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: March 20, 2024, 11:31:14 AM »
Pokey - So sorry to hear about the car accident but glad to hear you're okay!
HoM - :hug:
@ everyone going through medical issues etc: big :hug: :hug: and I'm keeping my fingers crossed things pick up!

Second: I hate listings that have multiple items, and most of the items are out of stock. I was looking for wax seal sticks with wicks in them, and the lowest listed priced ones had a bunch of colours. Oh, awesome, I can get the colour I need and pick up a few other colours too! Nope, out of the 20+ colours listed, they have like 3 colours in stock  :mad: Sometimes I have to go through 3-6 listings to find one that has the colour I need IN STOCK! And yes, I could search purple wax stick, and those out of stock listings still show up!

Ooooh that drives me nuts too! I can see how it could be useful for these out-of-stock listings to show up (in case a restock happens) but I wish there was a way to filter them out, or just not have them shown by default, or SOMEthing. Especially when the thumbnail shows all the different items and you get excited thinking you've finally found the thing, only to click on the listing and find out it's long gone -_-

I have an eBay rant too... bought some doll accessories and they've arrived today, unfortunately ALL of them are in poorer condition than pictured and have significant flaws/issues/etc that weren't shown or mentioned in the listing :( Waiting for a reply from the seller now. Disappointing since I was particularly looking forward to getting these too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal