collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My one and only!  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My one and only!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 07:32:28 AM »
The GNO dolls (one or two cases of them, at least) showed up at the TRU here in Alberta; so they must be coming to the US soon.  GNO Rochelle is so cute that I was tempted to get her right there on the spot - I would recommend holding out until you see her in person, 'cause she is just darling.

Of course, Toralei is probably my personal favorite doll, so I don't think you'll be unhappy if you get her either.  Keep in mind that the original version of her has a bendable tail, while the one that's sold with the twins does not, iirc.  Dunno if that matters to you, but it would to me.   

Acheron187

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 08:22:00 PM »
I have bought my first and not only one, I got a Scaris Draculaura. I would have gotten the picture day one, of which the scaris one is still in box in case I want to return this one and get the picture day one instead. Otherwise I'm going to see what others are around...

faunabay

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 08:33:29 PM »
I have bought my first and not only one, I got a Scaris Draculaura. I would have gotten the picture day one, of which the scaris one is still in box in case I want to return this one and get the picture day one instead. Otherwise I'm going to see what others are around...
ROFL  Sorry to say this but...... you're doomed!!    :lol:  You're already thinking of buying more than one!   Don't feel badly though.  I've got WAY more than I thought I would when I bought my first.

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 10:07:10 PM »
Seriously, it's a slippery slope... "oh, I just want this one!" you say to yourself, then next it's, "I like this one too, and she is on sale, better grab her!"   Next thing you know, you are drowning in MH dolls.   
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

Acheron187

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 10:57:33 PM »
Glad to meet a male who's into this...

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 05:19:17 AM »
Glad to meet a male who's into this...

Here's another one!  *waves*

I started buying MH dolls on May 7th of this year and I now have 21 of the character dolls and 16 Create-a-Monster dolls.
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

faunabay

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »
You know that's one of the things I really like about monster high.  It's not just young girls who like them.  The more searching I did looking at the different dolls the more I found young/old, male/female, it made no difference.  They all like them and talk about them on youtube and forums.  I love that about these dolls!!

Acheron187

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »
Ok...I find myself happy with my purchase choice, now I'm looking at that little list of them and I see the fashion packs for Draculaura. If anyone knows if those are rare or not? I'm primarily looking for the "Day at the Maul" one

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 03:52:19 PM »
Ok...I find myself happy with my purchase choice, now I'm looking at that little list of them and I see the fashion packs for Draculaura. If anyone knows if those are rare or not? I'm primarily looking for the "Day at the Maul" one
day at the maul is rare because ot isnt avlible in stores anymore

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal