collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Dolly Waiting Room  (Read 122276 times)

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Dolly Waiting Room?
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2012, 08:52:17 PM »
*THINKS* who all have I gotten this year XDDD...

oh god...

1. Lati yellow Haru
2. BF andy
3. CH Darea (sold)
4. Dream of Doll Ean
5. Supia Lina
6. Leekeworld Ronald (trading ronald heads with a friend :P)
7. Volks Ryoya Konoe

I think that's it... less than I thought XD

nope, lied

8. Luts Delf Dreaming El

:B too many!!! Though most of those are heads, so I guess that's not too bad, and I did sell quite a few this year!
Ooooh! Who is your El going to be?

hehehe, I got him earlier this year :) He's Amaury ;3;
one of my imaginary friend characters, he's a sleepy kitty :) The gate keeper of the imaginary friend world.
I struggle taking photos of dreaming heads, so he doesn't get many photos. That and he, unfortunately, shares a body with my pride and joy XD so he gets little body time.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Kimmers4Ever

« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
Gah! Come on USPS!!! UPDATE!  I want my Nosferatu today! *shakes it*

The waiting is so tough! It says it'll be here today! It better be! XD

Knibitz

« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2012, 09:10:53 AM »
:D congrats Kimmers!

V_V my head still hasn't shipped yet.
she said this past weekend, the monday, then tuesday... well, it's now wednesday and still no word. She's updating elsewhere on the web but not emailing me back.

A huge pet peeve of mine. Two seconds away from filing with paypal to get her attention and letting her know that I don't accept dragging out the shipping process >:O
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:05:42 AM by Knibitz »

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2012, 09:44:10 AM »
:D congrats Kimmers!

V_V ***** still hasn't shipped my head yet.
she said this past weekend, the monday, then tuesday... well, it's now wednesday and still no word. She's updating elsewhere on the web but not emailing me back.

A huge pet peeve of mine. Two seconds away from filing with paypal to get her attention and letting her know that I don't accept dragging out the shipping process >:O

Gah, that sucks...I'd rather have updates telling me someone DIDN'T ship yet, than have them ignore my emails.  Makes me think that something shady is going on.

On a positive note, my Soony is stateside already!  The tracking hasn't updated since yesterday, but it says "Your Item has reached the destination country"!!!!  Says it's been passed on for delivery in the USA.  So, I have no idea if/when it'll update again, or where she is, exactly.  Coming from the UK, I'd assume East Coast, so maybe later this week, since I'm East too!  *fingers crossed*
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 06:10:57 AM by barbgirl1999 »

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2012, 02:44:09 PM »
I'm waiting on three parcels of MH dolls from the US, from lovely amazing people here! They could start to show up in the next few days if my estimations hold correct (usually it's ~2 weeks). But Canada Post just cannot be trusted to be efficient once packages cross the border into their lethargic grip XD So it could be a while yet! Must be patient... I'll camp out in here with everybody else waiting on the mail... Patience...

Ahh hurry, dollies, hurry! :drunk:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 25, 2012, 02:54:02 PM »
I've been stalking my inbox to see when Scarah will be shipped....nothing yet....

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Cate_Dartfinger

• Queen of the Forest
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
I just scored Ghoulia and her scooter on ebay for 40 bucks! I needed a new ghoulia since she donated her body to a CAM werewolf-work-in-progress, so getting the scooter was an extra treat! I can't wait till she gets here!!!!!!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
I've been stalking my inbox to see when Scarah will be shipped....nothing yet....
From the MattyCollector FAQ
Regular sale product:
Shipments typically start to leave the warehouse within 48 hours of purchase. However, during heavy sale days such as product launch events it can take closer to 72 hours for the warehouse to get all orders shipped.
So she should be shipping tomorrow or perhaps later this week since they're so swamped with SDCC orders.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2012, 02:25:48 AM »
:cheer: She shipped this morning  :cheer:

Luckily for me looks like mine was one of the first shipped out! I did look on the confirmation email and is said 5-7 days to ship then up to 20 days in transit, so fingers crossed I'll be getting her in the next couple weeks :cheer:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Knibitz

« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2012, 06:04:50 AM »
Gah, that sucks...I'd rather have updates telling me someone DIDN'T ship yet, than have them ignore my emails.  Makes me think that something shady is going on.

She wrote me back with a blanket list of excuses... she's sick, she didn't have internet all weekend, she was making something she'd promised me so that's taking a few days (which I don't even have any idea what she's talking about)... *eye roll* she now says she's sending out her boyfriend to ship it today, but if I wanted a refund, to let her know and she'd try to get the money.......................... you're going to be a lazy bum on shipping, but you've already spent the money? That's really not cool in my book - AT ALL.   I can understand if I dragged you out on a layaway, but I paid you upfront, and it's been a week >:O

*stomps away to go throw things*

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
Welp, thanks to Kimmers4Ever's lovely photographs, I couldn't resist any more and ordered my Nosferatu at last.  :blush: Gah, I should feel bad for spending all that money, but really I'm just so excited to meet him in person!  :lovey: He's my first (relatively) expensive doll.

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
Welp, thanks to Kimmers4Ever's lovely photographs, I couldn't resist any more and ordered my Nosferatu at last.  :blush: Gah, I should feel bad for spending all that money, but really I'm just so excited to meet him in person!  :lovey: He's my first (relatively) expensive doll.
*drives to Dallas to intercept postman*

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2012, 08:42:19 PM »

Nooo! XD Not my vampire baby! *points wildly* Look, over there, it's a...Luts sculpt..? *snatches dolly box and flees*

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2012, 09:07:33 PM »

Nooo! XD Not my vampire baby! *points wildly* Look, over there, it's a...Luts sculpt..? *snatches dolly box and flees*
*groups luts dollies in one pile* my preeeesiousssss

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »
My Teschen made it to the faceup artist, but she's going on vacation for 10 days, lol.  So, I have a bit of a wait for him still.

BUT, Soony should be here tomorrow!  After an excruciating 8 days at the ISC in New York, she was finally freed on Thursday and she's scheduled for delivery tomorrow...well, she was in New Hampshire yesterday, which is usually the last stop before she gets to this place.

Aaaaaand, I used the money I made from selling my Dal to buy my first Blythe.  I said I wouldn't spend any MORE money on dolls before we move, it doesn't count if I sold one to replace it.  Right?

~Rodan+Fields~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal