collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ah yes, classic ebay... :-( IT GOT WORSE = SCAM  (Read 1947 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: ah yes, classic ebay... :-(
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 04:46:26 PM »
Please share in TS who this seller is!  How terrible that they didn't even send you a pony.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: ah yes, classic ebay... :-(
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 04:32:52 AM »
so you are not gonna believe this...

total scam = another UK "buyer" goes by sam0069 did a BIN with the seller for this item on august 14 and they've already left each other positive feedback

incredible = I am just stunned.  So I am over in trader support - do we have a seller here "mainlyvintagetoys"??  I would love a post/PM as this sam0069 recently bought pony-stuff and she may be find-able that way... admittely guessing she with a  MLP T-shirt purchase - still

I want to find out if this sam-whoever is a member here as then the whole thing just so needs to be outed as a set up.  I am just so suspicious since the seller's original claim was to have been "informed" that this was a special pony... ok, so maybe the seller didn't act alone - and the UK sale vs international shipping just has me even more suspecting that there is something up with both parties ( I hope I am wrong, but still...)

I am hopefully able to get resolved to get my $17and change US in ship charges refunded and seller banned if I can now that I found this out

any help in you all tracking things = probably best to be over in TS

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,308705.new.html#new

would be GREATLY APPRECIATED

this is so wrong... on so many levels
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 04:39:43 AM by maycrestmom »

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: ah yes, classic ebay... :-( IT GOT WORSE = SCAM
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 04:47:55 AM »
oh gosh, it gets worse :( this is really rubbish and i am sorry you have had this happen.

thank you for posting in TS, i hope it gets sorted for you or that more information comes to light.

love pkw xx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2012, 03:03:05 PM »
I'm so sorry this has happened to you  :cry: it's an awful situation, will be avoiding that seller!
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »
I'm so sorry you got caught up in the middle of this maycrestmom! :hug:

I don't know who the buyer is, but I wanted to add that this is the same seller & pony from this thread: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,305002.0.html

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2012, 04:39:51 PM »
oh my this is just too strange in a "oh what a tangled web" way... so the seller gets "saved" from a scam to than go on to engage in a scam

I almost can't keep up :-/  now I am beginning to wonder who is the spider and who is the fly and where the heck that pony is?!

any relation between starbaby and sam0069? 

I am definitely considering filing a police report... will see.  good news from ebay drones =

RE: Your question about eBay Buyer Protection - SR# 1-4552788775

Hello Monica,

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support regarding the seller that you're having issues with. I understand that you want your seller to be banned from eBay.

Monica, what I did for you is I have reported this seller for possible Non Performance case here on eBay.

If proven that your seller violates eBay rules, in result your seller's account may be put on hold or much may be suspended and can no longer list an item here on eBay.

Relevant Department will be handling the report against your seller and rest assured we'll be keeping you posted for whatever result it may be.

Let me assure you that keeping eBay a safe and reputable place to buy and sell is our top priority as this is essential to the future of our business. We respond to every report that we receive and, if necessary, take appropriate action against members' accounts.

As soon as a buyer wins an item, by being the highest bidder in an auction or using Buy It Now, the buyer and seller enter into a contract. The seller must sell the goods and the buyer must pay for them.

The seller may not refuse to accept payment or fail to deliver an item for which they have accepted payment. They may not send an item different to that described or pictured in the listing.

What will eBay do with the seller?

eBay does not tolerate fraud activities, your complaint will be noted in the record of the eBay member you reported. If we find this member has violated our policies, we will investigate and take appropriate action. If this occurs, you may be contacted in the future about the status of this complaint.

I trust this information helps and I wish you all the best on eBay in the future.

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »
I am so sorry hon,  :huh: what an absolute nightmare!  :| I hope that things get resolved speedily for you :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal