collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My cat loves ponies !  (Read 2300 times)

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: My cat loves ponies !
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 03:43:36 PM »
Omg I am a massive cat lover. I saw a show on ragdolls and they seem axesome. Big and cuddly and super affectionate. Apparently they love attention but what cat doesn't lol.  My.cat is a runt calico with medium length hair. She is queen of the castle but she as of yet hasn't bothered my ponies..just sniffs them. I think it is due to the fact she is finally bigger than something so she pays them no bother lol. Funny thing!!

Schitterboogje

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 03:52:32 PM »
Omg I am a massive cat lover. I saw a show on ragdolls and they seem axesome. Big and cuddly and super affectionate. Apparently they love attention but what cat doesn't lol.  My.cat is a runt calico with medium length hair. She is queen of the castle but she as of yet hasn't bothered my ponies..just sniffs them. I think it is due to the fact she is finally bigger than something so she pays them no bother lol. Funny thing!!

Haha ohh how sweet!  ^.^  and it's a good thing she leave the ponies alone... imagine coming to your room and they're all over the place!  :shocked:  That would be a nightmare!
Luuk also doesn't touch the ponies.. he's more curious and sniffs at them but that's for him the most interesting part.. after that he walks away or starts playing with the box or bag itself  :P

I googled your type of cat and they look really nice  ^.^  !

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 03:13:42 AM »
Luuk is beautiful! And that picture is absolutely adorable :) I love it!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Schitterboogje

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 03:44:01 AM »
Thank you Hathorcat !   ^.^

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 06:39:57 AM »
My kitty loves ponies too, Gen 1's are her favourites!! She has her own pony too - a baity fakie I stuffed with cat nip! So when she starts bugging me and getting quite annoying when she bullies her way in and starts getting a bit too rough, I grab the nip-pony and she can do want she wants then (its safe trust me, she doesn't want to chew it up, but the hair does get messy with kitty drool  :X )

Here she is niffling Lucky

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2011_1221FF20130009 by Rhubarb Pie1, on Flickr

And a kiss for Fluttershy

2011_1221FF20130022 by Rhubarb Pie1, on Flickr

Offline ravengusty

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 06:43:48 AM »
My cats decided to drag Glory to the door of the bathroom by her tail...I was not amused

Ahw.. that's not cool...  :(  hope she survived in still good condition?

Yeh she's still alive, just needed a good brush. They are no longer allowed in the bedroom unsupervised naughty kitties
my new fan page https://www.facebook.com/princessofpowerukfan
:socks:
Just so you know...I open boxes! My cash, my pony, my choice  :biggrin:
Respect to Box lovers you have stronger will than I do...peace  :)

operaghost

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 07:04:45 AM »
My cat loves ponies, too! He dragged off Cotton Candy yesterday, and was rubbing his face all over her. There must be something to this, because my now deceased cats also loved ponies.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
My ragdoll just runs off with my ponies! And everything else for that matter :P She's so cheeky!

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 11:15:17 AM »
My cat has a thing for G3 Periwinkle.....not for the first time have I found her out of her box, on the floor, with her mane and tail all messed up! All the others are left untouched...  :brow:

Post Merge: May 01, 2013, 11:18:03 AM

My kitty loves ponies too, Gen 1's are her favourites!! She has her own pony too - a baity fakie I stuffed with cat nip! So when she starts bugging me and getting quite annoying when she bullies her way in and starts getting a bit too rough, I grab the nip-pony and she can do want she wants then (its safe trust me, she doesn't want to chew it up, but the hair does get messy with kitty drool  :X )

Oh, now, this is a *great* idea! Will have to do this I think to save Ponydom :lol:!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:18:03 AM by applejackbunny »
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Schitterboogje

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 11:29:26 AM »

Here she is niffling Lucky

2011_1221FF20130009 by Rhubarb Pie1, on Flickr

And a kiss for Fluttershy

2011_1221FF20130022 by Rhubarb Pie1, on Flickr
Ahhh how sweet is your cat  :heart:  And what a great idea about the catnip! I think more people here can use that idea  :biggrin:  :P

My cat loves ponies, too! He dragged off Cotton Candy yesterday, and was rubbing his face all over her. There must be something to this, because my now deceased cats also loved ponies.
Ponies are great for human and animals I see ! I think it's because of the colors!

My cat has a thing for G3 Periwinkle.....not for the first time have I found her out of her box, on the floor, with her mane and tail all messed up! All the others are left untouched...  :brow:
I think your cat has a little crush..  ^.^  :P

Post Merge: May 01, 2013, 11:32:45 AM

My cats decided to drag Glory to the door of the bathroom by her tail...I was not amused

Ahw.. that's not cool...  :(  hope she survived in still good condition?

Yeh she's still alive, just needed a good brush. They are no longer allowed in the bedroom unsupervised naughty kitties

They're like little kids aren't they  :lol:
Maybe the idea above from Rhubarbpie is also a good idea for you !
« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:22:34 AM by Kiwi »

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 11:36:45 AM »
Hahah kitties and ponies...

I have two cats who are big fans of ponies...

I used to have other pics but I can't find them... this one is Mo - he loves all gens of ponies:

And my other little guy, Simon - well he truly seems to be a "Brony" - he only has interest when I have new G4s! It's so funny! He'll come check out a box or a package, if it's G1s he'll walk away, but if it's anything G4 he's like all in my face. What does he smell?!? He especially loves Blind Bags... (and knocking them down...)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline Stormrave

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 12:35:16 PM »
My cat EATS ponies.  Teeth marks all over Glow and Red Roses.  Arg!

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 01:58:00 PM »

I used to have other pics but I can't find them... this one is Mo - he loves all gens of ponies:

And my other little guy, Simon - well he truly seems to be a "Brony" - he only has interest when I have new G4s! It's so funny! He'll come check out a box or a package, if it's G1s he'll walk away, but if it's anything G4 he's like all in my face. What does he smell?!? He especially loves Blind Bags... (and knocking them down...)

That's so funny! I have a best friend called Simon, and his best friend at school was called Mo!!
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 02:02:12 PM »
Cute pic!  It does look like he's ready to give them some orders.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Schitterboogje

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 02:09:11 PM »

Ahhw what a cute photo  ^.^ 

Haha your other cat definately looks like he's a brony :P  or just a picky collector haha  :lol:

My cat EATS ponies.  Teeth marks all over Glow and Red Roses.  Arg!
Hide your poniesssss !!!!  ;)

Post Merge: May 01, 2013, 02:11:11 PM

Cute pic!  It does look like he's ready to give them some orders.  :)

I think he does... or he has no clue what to do now.. it can go both ways  :P
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 02:11:11 PM by Schitterboogje »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal