collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 51534 times)

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Open For Sign Ups
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »
PM sent  :biggrin:

Personal Questions...

- Do you have any allergies?
Nope

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
I love smellies that sound edible (vanilla..chocolate..orange..etc.).
I love chocolate (but not Hersheys).
I dislike peanut butter, boiled/hard sweets and sour sweets.

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I love crocheting, customising, reading, art and crafts.
I love retro cartoons, anime, fantasy and horror.
I have a 14 year old budgie.
I collect FVII figures (mainly Cloud Strife).

- What are your favourite colours?
Pink and Purple, especially together.
I also love pastel colours and rainbows.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I have recently gotten into customising G4 ponies so any customising materials would be great if possible, but not essential.
I love chibi animals.

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
I'm not an overly fussy collector, but not keen on frizz, haircuts or major marks or flaws.
Cheerilees must be MIB/MOC/MIP.
G4 Blind Bag ponies must be with cards.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
Either is fine, not fussed.

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?
Up to you! I would like to start collecting G4 customs, but only if painted neatly. I especially like G1 characters as G4.!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:25:15 PM by moonflower »

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 10:19:20 AM »
 >_<Oh I definitely want to join, although I'll wait for after the fair! Because I have no idea how much I get or how much I'll spend! Lol xD Will be keeping an eye out here ;3
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline Shorelines

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 02:11:45 PM »
Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies? liquorice
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? i like chocolate and sour candy. i dont fancy white chocolate, coffee flavors or any "old people candy" ;)
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? I collect the grinch and disney-christmas items, also other cute christmas decorations and im a hugh fan of arnold schwarzenegger :D  i have to cats (sphynx)
- What are your favourite colours? black, i dont know... i like most colors, but not orange and brown :P
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… well..i like "useful" things more than decorations. (post it nots would be better than a teddy bear ;) for example....
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? FORELOCK CUTS! cancer... 
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? one or two, but i would be happy either way :)
- Would you like a custom as part of your box? it´s up to you :)

Wishlist :)
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301031.new.html#new
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:14:47 PM by Shorelines »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 11:20:42 PM »
Sent you a PM!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
Yeah!! I'm in!!  :P :P :P

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 01:32:39 AM »
ohhh, becoming tempted...  Swaps are so much fun! and I love shopping for them ;)
Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 02:41:54 AM »
ohhh, becoming tempted...  Swaps are so much fun! and I love shopping for them ;)

Yes! You must. ^.^
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:42 AM »
I am so excited now! I dont know how I ll be able to hold in the shopping excitement when we give it another week or so for sign ups :P I have noooooo patience!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 01:54:52 PM »
I'm in woot woot!!  Hooray, I am so excited:)

Personal Questions...
- Do you have any allergies?
Nope.  But certain smells, like heavy perfume, can trigger migraines for me.

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
Please no heavy, flowery scents.  I love Skittles, dark chocolate, Starbursts, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bear candy and Twizzlers.  I really don't like mint, black liquorish, marshmallow or peanut butter. 

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I am a belly dancer, so anything jingly makes me smile.  I do not have any pets.  I collect gemstones too, but I would never expect anyone to get me any!

- What are your favourite colours?
Purple and pink!

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I love to rehair ponies!!  Dollyhair of any shade is more than welcome here!  I also appreciate reproduction wings that will fit on wingers.  I tend to buy a lot of wingless girls, so any new wings are always appreciated here:)

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?
When it comes to wingers, any flaws are ok with me.  I don't care about bad haircuts, no wings, scratched symbols or stray body marks.  If there is cancer present, just let me know.  I'm not a picky collector, and really I'm just interested in giving ponies a loving home regardless of their condition. 

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?
One or two expensive items are fine with me.  Honestly, I am very easy to please!!  I love swaps because it gives me the opportunity to buy for other people,  not because I expect a ton of stuff in return.  I understand that my wish-list is really limited, so if you can only find one or two ponies, that is just fine with me:) 

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?
Oh absolutely!  I love custom ponies:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 03:31:11 PM »
Yaaay! My first swap!! :frolic:

My Wish List - http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301115.msg273884.html#msg273884

Do you have any allergies? I don't like perfumey smells or flowery smells. I sneeze like crazy! I also don't like cigarette smells, also makes me sneeze!
What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?No flowery smells, especially not lavender :yikes: I don't like "clean cotton" or "sea breeze" scents either. I'm allergic to the smell of coffee. But I love sweet smells like cotton candy, cupcake and vanilla! I also like fruity smells like lemon, watermelon, strawberry, etc. I like chocolate with nuts! My favorite nuts are hazelnuts and almonds, yuuum. I like lemon, strawberry, and watermelon candy as well. And I looove peanut butter and chocolate. So I love things like Reese's, Butterfingers, Skittles, and any chocolate with nuts. I love nuts! I also like mint flavor! Sweets I don't like are white chocolate, wafers, liquorice, gummi bears, root beer, banana, cherry, and grape flavor. It's hard for me to eat things like Runts or anything really hard because I tend to break my teeth :P
What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? I like to draw and decorate cakes and cookies. I LOOOOVE dogs! Dogs are my passion and I have such a big heart for them, especially the little ones! I have two chihuahuas and two toy poodles. I love them all, but my Cocoa is my heart and she gets everything she wants! She was my Christmas present 3 years ago and she's so tiny and so dependant on her Mommy. I carry her around everywhere, she sleeps with me and she has more clothes than I do ;) I don't play favorites though, they all get what they want, lol! Cocoa is just "officially" mine since she was given to me and all the others are family pets. So I'm a Chihuahuaholic :D
What are your favourite colours? Pink is my favorite followed by green, aqua, and yellow :) I love pink/yellow together!
Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I collect other things like Disney Princesses and X-Men. I love Rapunzel and Kida (from Atlantis) and my favorite X-Men is Rogue. I like Harry Potter and my favorite character is Snape! Love Snape! I also love Jem and the Holograms and Lady Lovely Locks! I like girly stuff like glitter, hearts, lace, sparkles, jewels, cupcakes, lollipops, and cotton candy :D
And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? I don't like ponies with major hair cuts as I'm just learning to rehair and I'm not sure how good I'll be at it, lol. Hair with some frizz is ok. No tail rust. I don't like ponies with chewed off ears or other body parts. Stray marks and symbol rubs are ok as long as they're not too bad  Blush rubs are fine. Please no ponies that smell like cigarette smoke. Ponies that have been in contact with animals are fine, I'm not allergic to pet hair. I like my ponies to have a matching head and body color, but if it's a little off then that's ok. G4s just can't be helped being that way, lol. I've yet to find a Twilight Sparkle with matching head and body :P And as long as the pony displays nicely then I'm happy :)
Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? Doesn't matter! I like the surprise :)
Would you like a custom as part of your box? I prefer just Hasbro ponies :)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 05:00:31 PM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

Babushka

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2012, 06:54:17 PM »
Personal Questions . . .  oh, how I've missed swaps . . .
 :frolic:

Do you have any allergies?

I have a smoke allergy. I am lactose intolerant and allergic to food dyes!

What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?

I have to be careful with fragrances in soaps and lotions (anything with skin contact). However, scents in candles and the like are fine. I prefer food-oriented scents, like apples or vanilla.

I cannot eat items with artificial food coloring or dairy. Naturally colored foods (like carrot or beet juice) are fine.

I am trying to lose weight, so "healthy" snacks like dried fruits and nuts are preferred over candy/sweeties. I do strangely love licorice and will gladly break my diet rules.  :lookround: If I'm too hard to purchase noms for, do note that my husband will try everything. Or, get items for my cat!

What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?

I love comedy and have been working on some one act plays.

I LOVE cats. I have a Maine Coon kitty that I will gush on and on about if you give me the opportunity.  :inlove: He loves toys and cat nip treats - he's spoiled rotten.
I love all things cat related, especially long hair cats. I also have a habit of collected odd or geeky office supplies.

What are your favourite colours?

Blue, teal, green, orange.

Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…

I can always use crafty stuff or pony restoration materials (I like to restore G1s).

Also, I will appreciate office supplies, joke books, stickers, cool stock paper . . .

And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?

Unless noted in my wanted list (I have several ponies I will accept in poor condition), I would really appreciate good condition ponies. I cannot stand head/body color mismatches or large body issues like cancer or regrind. I can always fix minor hair cuts.

That said, feel free to include ponies with hair issues as extras - again, I love rehairing.

Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?

Whatever my partner prefers.  :cool:

Would you like a custom as part of your box?

I would ADORE a G1 TE Bright Eyes G2, G3, or G4 custom! Or G1 Night Glider!

WISH LIST: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,283707.msg2508.html#msg2508
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 07:12:09 PM by Babushka »

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 07:55:43 PM »
Sounds like fun.... I may be back around on the 4th!

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
Yay! Gonna be fun, loads of people joining i havent swapped with yet haha.

Cant wait to start shopping lol :P

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2012, 11:08:17 PM »
I can't wait to start shopping either :D:D

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
I have another couple of pms to sort though and to reply to for some more sign ups! Lots more time to sign up and get working on those wish lists...I ll need to do that myself :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal