collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81062 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #420 on: May 31, 2015, 12:21:49 PM »
Is this for real? Saw it on a TF forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Mj3MPtLL4
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 31, 2015, 12:32:51 PM »
Is this for real? Saw it on a TF forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Mj3MPtLL4
There was a Japan Nintendo Direct today, so I can believe it. :)
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 01, 2015, 03:55:22 PM »
Its so sad, I saw Little Mac being sold for 25 yesterday from some seller in Japan and today I was gonna buy one and they were all gone! :'(
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline LightingElectricDream

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Collecting Since 2002 -
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 01, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
Dose anyone know where I can get a marth for $40 or is willing to trade?

Opened would be ok too. Idk if this an ok thing to ask here if not no fakie throws  :throw:
:accomplished:

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 01, 2015, 04:55:11 PM »
I went everywhere in my town today looking for Jigglypuff, Charizard and Greninja. Literally every single new Amiibo was sold out at 5 different stores except toysrus which had silvery mario and pac man, and the two splatoon singles.
If anyone wants any of those I can pick them up and we can trade ?
Let me know :)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 01, 2015, 11:13:55 PM »
Yay got it all worked out for jigglypuffs and still have 1 ness 1 charizard 1 gold mario 1 toad and 1 shulk we still need 2 lucarios 1 lucina 1 fox and 1 pit

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 02, 2015, 06:23:24 AM »
The world doesn't want me to have Meta Knight.  I went to Best Buy every day this weekend and the workers kept telling me "Sorry, we're all out of Meta Knight."  A few workers didn't even know what I was talking about. :brow: I also keep getting outbid at the last second on eBay, which isn't a huge deal since I just put in my max and leave it there, but uuuuuggghhh this is frustrating!  I was actually an hour away from winning a Meta Knight on Saturday and the person who listed it took the auction down and relisted it with a higher starting bid.  Don't start your auctions at a low price if you want it go to for more, duh! :stressed:

I guess I should be happy I was able to get what I wanted last Friday, although I'd love a Jigglypuff.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #427 on: June 02, 2015, 06:40:43 AM »
Yeah, in my opinion Best Buy has been the absolute WORST about their exclusives. T_T  The only reason I was able to get a Meta Knight for my boyfriend is because I was able to trade an extra Rosalina for it but that even took a lot of jumping through hoops and offering to pay both sides of our shipping.  And of course that was after spending hours in the snow sitting outside Best Buy on release day just to be told they didn't have any.  Ughhh.

Like I said, they are apparently rereleasing it but it's pretty hit and miss where.  So far no have restocked anywhere near me. (I've been keeping an eye on it since I have a few friends that would like him)

Makes me worry about Dark Pit because of the speculation he's going to be a Best Busy exclusive too.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 02, 2015, 07:12:09 AM »
I was able to snag a Meta Knight, but I know that the only way it was possible was because that morning it was ten bellow zero and I was the fool that started the line by the door at 8:30am. (the amount of clothing layers I was in was crazy! Though the Best Buy people were AWESOME because they opened up the little entrance area and let me stand in there because they didn't want to see me freeze to death). There had been other cars in the parking lot, and it made the couple that got out to stand behind me REALLY mad that i was first. Like, really. They kept calling me an idiot for standing in the cold, and telling me what it would be like to go to the hospital for frost bite. These being the people who had five Meta Knights on pre-order to pick up, and bought two more in store -__- I'm pretty sure that they were just mad because me starting the line meant they didn't get first dibs. Now that it is summer though, I doubt I will ever get that lucky with Best Buy again (and like Iris said, i'm worried about Dark Pit being an exclusive to them).

I'll keep my eye out at the local Best Buy for the Meta Knight re-stock and try to grab a few for people around here who want them, but I can give no promises since the restock has been so hit or miss :(

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2015, 07:41:37 AM »
I hope everyone that still wants Meta Knight is able to get him somehow. I still want Rosalina and I every time I go to Target I keep hoping maybe there will be a Rosalina mixed in with Peach. :)  I can't bring myself to pay $40-$75 for a $14 figurine/toy.  Has anyone heard if Rosalina will get a Super Mario version like most of the other characters have?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2015, 08:52:32 AM »
I think Rosalina is supposed to get another Amiibo, just without Luma and in a pretty basic pose.  I remember people complaining about that.

I'm also not one of those people that's willing to pay $40+ for these.  I've found a few BIN's for Meta Knight that were around $30, but I would love for it to drop more.  Villager is another one I still need and it seems to be hovering around a decent price, especially the Japanese version.  Since I actually buy these to use them and don't care about the boxes, I don't care what country they're from... just as long as they're cheap!
Instagram / Want List

Offline rearing_palomino164

• Trade Count: (0)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Share a smile at least once a day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2015, 09:12:33 AM »
I'm on the search for a jigglypuff for my fiance. Can't find one anywhere.

You are the memory that lives on forever, the shadow that stands by our side.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2015, 10:06:51 AM »
Lump me in with the group that wont pay over retail for them (minus a decent shipping price mind you. If I found Lucario at retail price just with like five or six dollars shipping, I would be ok with that since when you order something you can't really avoid it). I just can't bring myself to look at any of the amiibo and go 'yep, that two inch piece of plastic is worth $50'. Especially because I still believe that, at SOME point, Nintendo will make these easier to find. Hopefully lol

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2015, 10:18:15 AM »
I'm so glad I don't want metaknight dark pit better not be exclusive I've had it with exclusives also I'm glad I might be able to get a rosalina from a friend but she was never top priority. as honestly id rather have a pit or fox who I never saw in stores

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 02, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
The first release of Rosalina is great but I guess I wouldn't mind too much if her second release was basic as long as she isn't hard to find. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal