collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81083 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #375 on: May 28, 2015, 06:40:34 PM »
For anyone wanting to get the Wave 4s and potentinally not want to wait outside of a store tomorrow morning in hopes of getting them:

Amazon will put up the Wave 4 + Splatoon amiibo tomorrow on their site, and one of the Amazon staff members gave the times (on Reddit) on when they will (randomly) be put live for sale:

Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT
Charizard: 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PT
Lucina: 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. PT
Wario: 4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PT
Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. PT
Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
Robin: 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. PT

Note that they will be limited one per person, and 1-click will be disabled, which I assume is to give people a fair chance of getting them.

Bout time they did this. I'm not interested in Wave 4 but hopefully they'll continue this trend with Wave 5.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 28, 2015, 07:09:13 PM »
I hope I can find Pac Man this weekend.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #377 on: May 28, 2015, 10:47:22 PM »
I just got back from Walmart.  They unfortunately only had Charizard, but still that's one less that I have to try and get tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get Wario and Pacman tomorrow morning but I'm nervous because my Target has super low stock for some reason (only 3 of each!).

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 29, 2015, 09:39:03 AM »
I just got back from Walmart.  They unfortunately only had Charizard, but still that's one less that I have to try and get tomorrow.

I'm hoping to get Wario and Pacman tomorrow morning but I'm nervous because my Target has super low stock for some reason (only 3 of each!).
Most Targets had low amiibo stock this morning. When I went to mine to buy Splatoon I asked the eletronics manager/staff there about how the morning was. He said there was 30+ people waiting when the doors opened. So basically everything was gone within ten minutes, save for a PacMan an employee found, two Inkling Girls, and the Inkling Boy.
Yesterday I had found out my Target apparently had 16 Jigglys, 4 Lucinas and no Robons (of the three I had looked up).
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
« Reply #379 on: May 29, 2015, 10:08:17 AM »
Back from my target visit. I arrived at 6:20am? And I was about 17th in line (There were some people there since 10pm the night before).
I left with a Jigglypuff, Silver Mario, and a Wario. I missed Charizard by 1 person. There were only 4 of Robin and Lucina in my store. Lots of Wario, Splatoon, TONS of Packman, and a lot of Silver Mario.

My boyfriend got 2 jigglypuffs at a different target (limit 2 per person). We then went to a new target and got 1 more jiggly each. So 5 between us lol. But obvs I'll be opening and playing with 1.

Sooo If anyone wants to trade a Robin or Lucina for a Jiggly please let us know! My boyfriend also was able to preorder a Ness so at least I don't need to worry about that XD

I've been up since 5:18 and now I have to work  :|

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 29, 2015, 10:08:45 AM »
I managed to get an inkling 3 pack this morning!

Offline Dainty

• Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: May 29, 2015, 10:09:50 AM »
My girlfriend went out this morning and ended up in line behind a few people but they were there for lucina which we werent really concerned about lol

We got our pac man, jigglypuff, and squidling girl plus splatoon :)

Looks like at least in our target there were a lot of the squidling 3 packs so those might not be as hard to find as expected

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 29, 2015, 10:10:34 AM »
Back from my target visit. I arrived at 6:20am? And I was about 17th in line (There were some people there since 10pm the night before).
I left with a Jigglypuff, Silver Mario, and a Wario. I missed Charizard by 1 person. There were only 4 of Robin and Lucina in my store. Lots of Wario, Splatoon, TONS of Packman, and a lot of Silver Mario.

My boyfriend got 2 jigglypuffs at a different target (limit 2 per person). We then went to a new target and got 1 more jiggly each. So 5 between us lol. But obvs I'll be opening and playing with 1.

Sooo If anyone wants to trade a Robin or Lucina for a Jiggly please let us know! My boyfriend also was able to preorder a Ness so at least I don't need to worry about that XD

dang all me and my bf have to trade are ness shulk and gold mario :( and we both want a jiggly

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 29, 2015, 10:26:30 AM »

dang all me and my bf have to trade are ness shulk and gold mario :( and we both want a jiggly

If my boyfriend wanted a Shulk I would totally do that trade :( Maybe we can find a three way trade lol :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 29, 2015, 10:33:43 AM »
That's awesome you guys! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 29, 2015, 10:38:44 AM »
My best friend's husband managed to snag me a Greninja this morning! HAPPY TEARS! SO. UNEXPECTED. :wail:

My fiance and I are going out shopping later, so we're just gonna head out to places and see if we can get Pac-Man and the Splatoon 3-pack anywhere.

Congrats to everyone who got who they wanted!
Instagram / Want List

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 29, 2015, 10:40:09 AM »
My best friend's husband managed to snag me a Greninja this morning! HAPPY TEARS! SO. UNEXPECTED. :wail:

My fiance and I are going out shopping later, so we're just gonna head out to places and see if we can get Pac-Man and the Splatoon 3-pack anywhere.

Congrats to everyone who got who they wanted!

That's so sweet of him!! I didn't even bother with Toys R Us, too far away lol.

I wish I had known I would have grabbed you a three pack :) We still had a few at our target :) 
Also so far pac-man seems very common so I'm sure you'll find it! There was a pile at our store

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 29, 2015, 10:41:06 AM »
Pictures of all your awesome amiibos please? Maybe I can get Pacman for my aunty anyways?  :cool:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 29, 2015, 10:46:15 AM »
we have 2 ness for trade I believe 1 shulk 1 toad 1 gold mario and maybe a greninja

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: May 29, 2015, 11:02:40 AM »
I'll take pictures of my collection tonight with the new additions :) I only collect ones I like and play with so I don't have them all :)

I know we have toad, ness is coming, shulk isn't on my boyfriends WL and neither of us have gold Mario as a priority, but maybe we can find someone else for a three way trade who is seeking one of those :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal