collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Amiibos  (Read 81056 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Amiibos
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2015, 10:01:58 PM »
Does anyone know when Smash Bros. Wave 4 Amiibo pre-orders start?
from what the gamestop I talked to said there wont be anymore preorders for smash amiibos because of the wild relese dates
Mine just keeps saying to 'check back often' (Gamestop, that is). Personally, I'm wondering if we wont see them start to crop up after the 20th of this month, since the Mario party ones will be out (though that is just my own hope lol.) I know I saw some rumors that Toys R Us may be getting preorder cards though.
well hopefuly they will get them and mine was just being stupid cuz ill have to preorder charizard or i dont think i have a hope of geting him
Same! :( My hubsters favorite pokemon lune is charizard, charmander, etc so he REALLY wants charizard!!!! I keep hearing him and ness are going to be rare kind of rumors ._.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 19, 2015, 05:28:11 AM »
Does anyone know when Smash Bros. Wave 4 Amiibo pre-orders start?
from what the gamestop I talked to said there wont be anymore preorders for smash amiibos because of the wild relese dates
Mine just keeps saying to 'check back often' (Gamestop, that is). Personally, I'm wondering if we wont see them start to crop up after the 20th of this month, since the Mario party ones will be out (though that is just my own hope lol.) I know I saw some rumors that Toys R Us may be getting preorder cards though.
well hopefuly they will get them and mine was just being stupid cuz ill have to preorder charizard or i dont think i have a hope of geting him
Same! :( My hubsters favorite pokemon lune is charizard, charmander, etc so he REALLY wants charizard!!!! I keep hearing him and ness are going to be rare kind of rumors ._.
As far as Ness is concerned, it isn't just rumor. People were already going crazy over him BEFORE they announced him, and the non-USA preorders of him sold out in minutes I think it was (him and the two Fire Emblem characters). I haven't heard much either way on Charizard, so I am personally hoping it will be like Shiek or Sonic; hard to find at first, but eventually easier to find.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 19, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
As far as this next wave goes, I am fully certain that Ness will be the hardest to find, then Lucina/Robin.
I agree that I think Charizard will be a "Sheik/Sonic/Megaman/Samus" situation. Wario? He'll likely be the next Bowser.

Out of curioisity, anyone going out tonight to try and snag Gold Mario? I'm not, since it would just be me and I dont feel comfortable being out that late by myself.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 19, 2015, 04:58:40 PM »
As far as this next wave goes, I am fully certain that Ness will be the hardest to find, then Lucina/Robin.
I agree that I think Charizard will be a "Sheik/Sonic/Megaman/Samus" situation. Wario? He'll likely be the next Bowser.

Out of curioisity, anyone going out tonight to try and snag Gold Mario? I'm not, since it would just be me and I dont feel comfortable being out that late by myself.
no gold Mario for me I don't even want a regular Mario now a birdo amiibo on the other hand..... Hey a girl can dream right?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 19, 2015, 05:31:33 PM »

no gold Mario for me I don't even want a regular Mario now a birdo amiibo on the other hand..... Hey a girl can dream right?
hehe i hear ya!  I'd love to own a Plessie (SM3DWorld) Amiibo, but that would never happen, I think.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 19, 2015, 05:38:00 PM »

hehe i hear ya!  I'd love to own a Plessie (SM3DWorld) Amiibo, but that would never happen, I think.
I have seen good custome ones Plessie could be made from a yoshi im sure although it wouldn't be the same :(

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 19, 2015, 05:38:50 PM »

I just want Plessie merch, period.  A Birdo Amiibo would be cool, too!
Instagram / Want List

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 19, 2015, 06:02:01 PM »
Yes, Plessie anything would be amazing!! I really hope you can race as Plessie in MK8, if that leak was true. So I can pretend it's a "special/shiny Lapras" and I can hum the Pokemon song, Riding on Lapras. xD
A Birdo amiibo would be cute! I can see them making in the future. :D

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2015, 06:06:17 PM »
Yes, Plessie anything would be amazing!! I really hope you can race as Plessie in MK8, if that leak was true. So I can pretend it's a "special/shiny Lapras" and I can hum the Pokemon song, Riding on Lapras. xD
A Birdo amiibo would be cute! I can see them making in the future. :D
I hope so but they seem to be phasing Birdo out she wasn't in the last Mario kart or Mario Party game  :wail:

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2015, 10:54:59 PM »
The only dtore in my area that had them had 12, and the cashier didnt limit them 1 per customer!  :cry: I was in line and everyone in front bought as many as they could.......

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 19, 2015, 11:21:44 PM »
The only dtore in my area that had them had 12, and the cashier didnt limit them 1 per customer!  :cry: I was in line and everyone in front bought as many as they could.......
sorry to hear that they did the same thing when my friend went to get Rosalina.

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2015, 06:48:05 AM »
I went ahead and picked one up for my boyfriend.  It was a really nice experience (probably because we're a smallish store/rural area).

Basically got there at 11:30 and asked the electronic guy about them.  He said he couldn't find them and would go hunt for them.  So the poor guy got to search and search for like 20 minutes.  In the mean time a tiny line formed.  My Walmart had 8 so I was able to get the one for my boyfriend and the 3 guys each bought 2 leaving 1 behind to be put out on the shelf.  Funny enough we were the ones that informed the Walmart people that there was a 2 per person limit.

I've been really lucky in my particular town, everyone was very friendly and reasonable for both Rosalina and Gold Mario.  It was when I went to bigger towns for things like Meta Knight and Lucario that I ran into the jerks. T_T

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 20, 2015, 08:52:50 AM »
I went ahead and checked out my local Walmart this morning, since I had to run out and pick up some cat litter anyway, and apparently they sold out of all of their Gold Mario last night after midnight, minus three the staff held back for this morning, which sold before 9am. The clerk told me they may have four more coming in, but that Gold Mario is already blacked out in their system, so they can't even guarentee the four they have on order O.o

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 20, 2015, 01:20:30 PM »
I just took the plunge and bought my first four Amiibo. Tru has them 3 for $30 plus $10 off a $40 purchase which could be stacked so I had to go for it (4 amiibos for $34 beats two for $36 when prices rise next month). Their website only had one I wanted, Toon Link, so I'm hoping to exchange the other three for Yoshi, Robin, and Ness (ugh, emphasis on hoping for those two). Still waiting on my email confirmation though., I never buy things online so I don't know how long everything takes.

I'm one of you now.  :lookround:

I hope all you Americans who wanted Gold Mario lucked out today.

And since there is mention of wishful Mario amiibo, I would die if they released Paper Mario/TTYD characters; Parakerry, Bow, Yoshi, Vivian...everyone!

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 20, 2015, 01:29:04 PM »
Congrats :D And welcome to the amiibo craze, lol. I have to admit, I do like the deals Toys R Us offers. The savings can really add up!

I personally hope that they hit up the gameboy with one more Kingdom Hearts game, because I would kill for a Kingdom Hearts line of amiibo  :ninja:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal