collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89606 times)

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Gen 2 released February 16th!
« Reply #1245 on: May 08, 2017, 04:14:49 PM »
I caught a Tangela in Bob Evens! I now have enough sunkern candies for two Sunflora, but no Sunstones. Caught quite a few Chikorita and Bulbasaur, but not enough to get their final evolutions.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 08, 2017, 10:28:58 PM »
I finally got an Exeggutor!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 09, 2017, 07:42:00 PM »
I found a Sneasel nest! There are only one or two spawns around at a given time (small park), but it's pretty cool because Sneasel isn't common here. I also found a Grimer nearby! And I hatched -- wait for a it -- a Pineco . . . :hmm: :lol:

Sneasel has an attitude.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Found out that Houndour is unhatchable. That stinks!
I agree :/ I think they should take several of the more common G1s out of 5ks and put in Houndour. I'd also like Chinchou to be hatchable.

Thanks to the event I finally got Venusaur...and I'm only 8 candy away from Sunflora.  Still a lot to go on Meganium, but I'm closer at least.
Congrats! I love your Jumpluff avatar, by the way.

Congrats on your Tangela, sailorstitch, and your Exeggutor, Aitsuki!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 10, 2017, 11:00:38 AM »
My house has been a constant Sneasel nest for a long time now. I probably have enough candies at this point to evolve a male AND a female into Weavile whenever Gen 4 comes out. :lol:

You're right though, Sneasel definitely has an attitude!

Hopefully you get a Sunstone soon, sailorstitch!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 10, 2017, 11:46:29 AM »
Ugh! I completely missed this event, because I've been at home, sick and in bed since last weekend -_- I managed to spin every day to hit 7 days, but there's usually not much Pokémon around here, and in my sleepy sick state I quickly got bored of waiting and turned the game off... Had I known about this event, I'd have set up an incense. Oh well...

Is there a specific site from where you receive event information? I'd start having a look at it on a regular basis if events are starting to become a more common thing.

On a happier note: I did manage to register a few new Pokémon in the last few weeks, I'm the most happy about Sunkern because he is utterly adorable, especially when I tap him :3 and I'm less then 1K XP away from level 27 - will get there tomorrow o the way to work! I can't wait to see what items I get for the level up :rolleyes:

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 11, 2017, 09:11:17 AM »
Is there a specific site from where you receive event information? I'd start having a look at it on a regular basis if events are starting to become a more common thing.

I frequent the Pokemon Go subreddit, and I also like the Pokemon Go page (official, run by Niantic) on Facebook so I get info from there too.
Instagram / Want List

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 11, 2017, 01:14:49 PM »
Hopefully you get a Sunstone soon, sailorstitch!

Tomorrow will be my 7th day spin, so finger crossed.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 11, 2017, 07:54:14 PM »
I have missed several weeks worth of 7th day spins. :pout: I just kept forgetting! More has been going on my life, so I haven't been playing much. Especially since I finished the gen 1s (except regional/unreleased and Lapras).

I'm kind of sad about that too. lol. It will never be as fun to me as gen 1.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 12, 2017, 01:46:32 PM »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 13, 2017, 05:11:00 AM »
Yay sailorstitch!

I hatched a Chansey and a Dratini during my walk on Thursday. So now I have Blissey and I'm 20 candies away from a Dragonite. Last night I caught a Pupitar in my house.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 13, 2017, 03:25:34 PM »

I frequent the Pokemon Go subreddit, and I also like the Pokemon Go page (official, run by Niantic) on Facebook so I get info from there too.
thanks for the info! I'll need to get into a habit of checking one of these out from time to time...

Level up to level 27 was a huge disappointment. I got a pile of potions I don't use much (I very rarely try my luck at gyms), a bunch of balls I could have spinned in any of the 50+ Pokéstops on my way to work, and a Metal Coat which I already have 4 of -_- I was SO wishing for some incubators, or at least a lucky egg... *sigh*
Luckily, my disappointment faded a day after, when the weather was nice, I got ready early and did not have to rush to work, so I decided to get off the tram one stop earlier, and cross the university park by foot instead of passing its side by tram on the way to work. From the tram I have already noticed that Pokémon that are not so common around here like to frequent that park, and have already tried to cross it once before, but I haven't found anything special on that day. Today was different though, as I left the park with the following little guys:
- a Sudowoodoo! :3 my very first one <3
- 4 Cubones (I have only ever come across 2 or 3 so far. Now I found 3 at the same time, and a 4th one a little later) - I plan to check the area again sometime next week to see if they nest there :)
- a Pikachu - now I only need 5 more candies to evolve one into a Raichu
- a Gloom - Oddish was never very common around here, but they are even less common now, and I still don't have any evolutions above Gloom, so I need all the Oddish candy I can get :P
- a few Slowpokes, only 5 candies to go until I can evolve a Kingbro
- a Dratini, a few Spinaraks (they are totally ot common here, at least not at the places I usually visit), Misdreavus and Sneasels (who indeed have an attitude XD )
And some additional bonus to the extra trip to work (other than the added healthy factor of the 20 mins additional morning walk): I finished walking with Geodude and had enough candy to evolve a Graveler, who I haven't yet had, and I also hatched a Slugma from a 2Km egg who, too, was a new register.
Maybe I should do this more often. It makes me happy, and the extra morning walk is likely beneficial to my body :rolleyes:

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 16, 2017, 07:10:29 AM »
Rock type Pokémon event starting on Thursday! My husband and I were anticipating a fire/rock event, but this works!

Still hoping for a fire event eventually.
Instagram / Want List

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 16, 2017, 01:15:46 PM »
I'm surprised that they're doing rock. Considering the first two "type" events were water and grass, I was expecting fire. That would round out the three starter types.

But I'll take rock. Rock types are really rare around here. I only have one Onix and that one came from an egg. I wonder if Corosola will remain only in the Tropics or if he'll be everywhere.

sailorstitch

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 16, 2017, 01:44:45 PM »
I could definitely use Onix, since I've been walking with Scyther for a while now to evolve it and didn't really feel like doing it all over again with Onix. :lol: Oh! And your buddy Pokemon will get candy 4x as fast during the event.

I realized I could use a bunch of the rock types: Onix, Shuckle (still haven't even seen one on the radar), Omanyte, Kabuto, Magcargo, maybe even Larvitar will show up!

Corsola showing up everywhere for the event will be cool, but I doubt it. They're really serious about regional Pokemon staying that way.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 16, 2017, 07:21:05 PM »
Rock type Pokémon event starting on Thursday! My husband and I were anticipating a fire/rock event, but this works!

Still hoping for a fire event eventually.
Wow, that's cool! I'm collecting Onix candy for Steelix and it's been slow going, so very glad to hear this! I've been thinking about my lackluster Rock badge lately, too, so what a funny coincidence that I can now hopefully get it to gold. We don't see many rock types here; Geodude is somewhat common in the city and today I randomly found a Shuckle, but otherwise there's not much in general. My sister just hatched her much-desired Aerodactyl (she was so excited! it was like the equivalent of Lapras to her), but I'm sure she'll be stoked if we do happen to find another in the wild (in our dreams!). The extra buddy candy and Pokestop items sounds great, too!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal