collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 93942 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1515 on: February 26, 2024, 06:01:41 AM »
Thanks everyone. Yesterday I didn't get much done because I felt awful and was sooooo tired. But today I feel much better and woke up early to get my routine PC stuff done and play a game for a tiny bit before I get started cleaning. I'll start with the bathroom since that's what they are focusing on. There's not much to be done in the bedroom and living room so after the bathroom I'll do one of those. Tomorrow I can tackle the kitchen and the other room left.

Ponyfan, it's not a big deal to redeem an ecard on Amazon :) Follow the link and it goes to a page with the gift card code, you can copy it with one click and add it to your account via - Account - Payments.

My very trivial complaint. I felt so bad last night that i didn't even put drinks in the fridge for today. So I'm drinking a Propel water warm.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1516 on: February 26, 2024, 10:30:51 AM »
It's pretty normal here too to have landlords - or more likely agents on behalf of landlords - inspect apartments on a prearranged schedule. That's aside from if things break, which the landlord should then arrange to get fixed.

Trivial complaint for the day...I went into town this morning to do one specific thing. Which I forgot to do until I was back home. So...

At least I got some nice new fluffy socks though. Very soft :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1517 on: February 26, 2024, 02:14:39 PM »
There are two rednecks riding around on souped-up mopeds. They were on the sidewalk before the maintenance guy told them to go in the road. They are doing laps and keep coming back down my street, revving and making all kinds of noise.

I think this is the same thing I heard the other night. One of them couldn't start his. Then it began to rain and he started swearing while his buddy laughed :lol:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: February 26, 2024, 03:20:20 PM »

Ponyfan, it's not a big deal to redeem an ecard on Amazon :) Follow the link and it goes to a page with the gift card code, you can copy it with one click and add it to your account via - Account - Payments.

Thanks BC.  Is it better to sign in to Amazon first and then follow the link or click the link and then sign in?  I tried to ask my friend about it and she got a little annoyed at me (she apologized later) because I was asking her how to do it.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1519 on: February 26, 2024, 04:25:22 PM »

Thanks BC.  Is it better to sign in to Amazon first and then follow the link or click the link and then sign in?  I tried to ask my friend about it and she got a little annoyed at me (she apologized later) because I was asking her how to do it.

Ponyfan

sign in first and it should automatically add the gift card to your account
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: February 26, 2024, 05:21:19 PM »
ugh, husband had his blood pressure go too high last night, so I spent all last night monitoring him and then all day today having him send me vital checks (pulse, temp, blood pressure) and telling him when he could take tylenol.

At one point, I really considered calling an ambulance cuz he was unable to communicate - I would ask "Do you want a blanket?  Are you cold?"  and he would yell "LOSS APRICOTS" and "the jet fighters are too low" and his balance was terrible, he started falling and he had slurred speech.   He started having night terrors in his sleep, he kicked me several times, and I got like an hour of sleep.  I am soooo tired...

he seems to be better now but it took 12 hours of 1000mG Tylenol every 4 hours and his other prescriptions.  thank goodness one of his online friends is a nurse on the neurology unit at her local hospital and was able to give him directions to set him back in the right direction. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1521 on: February 27, 2024, 05:07:14 AM »
Squirmy :hug: I'm glad you were able to get him help and he's doing better.

My complaint at the moment. The nextdoor neighbor likes to sit out on her porch and browse her phone. She smokes, and usually the smoke will waft into my window. This morning though it's her perfume. It's making me sneeze. How much did she put on that it's carrying to the second story of the next building?? Woof.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1522 on: February 27, 2024, 07:43:35 AM »
lovesbabysquirmy :hug:

Guess, what.. I did not get that phone call today despite being told so.. :argh:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: February 27, 2024, 10:57:43 AM »
:hug: lovesbabysquirmy.

I feel asleep before I could put my CPAP machine on.  Now I'm extremely tired as it was around 5am when I woke up enough to realize I wasn't using it.  Rest of today's complaint in the spoiler.  It's nothing too bad or graphic, but it's about graves and dying.

Spoiler

My dad has decided he wants to be buried in a Veteran's commentary.  If that's what he wants, I'm okay with it.  He wants my mom buried with him too.  I'm okay with that.   In the application there's a section that says adult children can be buried with the veteran in certain cases.  The application clearly states that the adult child had to be declared physically or mentally disabled by a physician by the time the adult child reached a certain age to be eligible to be buried with the veteran.  All my dad sees is "an adult child can be buried with the veteran with a letter from a physician."  Now he thinks all he has to do is get a dr to write a letter about that.  I tried to explain it to him, but he thinks that part of the application says the veteran has to be disabled and not the adult child.

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1524 on: February 28, 2024, 06:39:51 AM »
I'm hot then I'm cold then I'm hot then I'm cold. I've put on and taken off my sweater three times now. Can the weather decide what it wants to beeeee?!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: February 28, 2024, 07:38:52 AM »
I'm hot then I'm cold then I'm hot then I'm cold. I've put on and taken off my sweater three times now. Can the weather decide what it wants to beeeee?!

same here!
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: February 28, 2024, 10:19:40 AM »
Thanks Beth.  :)  I'm going to try the egift card soon.

There are fires burning in my state.   Last night there was a really strong burning/smoke smell in the house.  My mom thought something was burning inside the house. Turns out it was the smoke from the fires even though they are several hours away from us.

Ponyfan

Offline Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: February 28, 2024, 10:43:40 AM »
Thanks Beth.  :)  I'm going to try the egift card soon.

There are fires burning in my state.   Last night there was a really strong burning/smoke smell in the house.  My mom thought something was burning inside the house. Turns out it was the smoke from the fires even though they are several hours away from us.

Ponyfan

I thought of you when i saw the fires in the news. glad you're far away from them

not trivial but i just found out my mom's doctor wants her to have a CT scan today. I hope they can find out why she's been having issues walking.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 11:55:17 AM by Beth3346 »

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1528 on: February 29, 2024, 07:04:53 AM »
I'm so unbearably thirsty! My mouth is dry and I've been drinking regular water and sparkling water all morning.

I'm also very tired. I didn't get much sleep.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: February 29, 2024, 07:34:18 AM »
Try drinking gatorade or some other sports drink. The electrolytes should help hydrate you.  :hug:

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal