collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Baby Swap Wishlist (songtoisis)  (Read 366 times)

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
Baby Swap Wishlist (songtoisis)
« on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:09 PM »
This is my wishlist for the Baby Swap. 

I am looking for ponies in excellent display condition.  While I would always prefer as close to mint condition as possible, it isn't necessary.  In terms of condition for this swap,

I am OKAY with:  some dry/rough/crimped hair, minor hair trims, marks under hoofs, minor paint rubs, loose washers, unsealed neck joints.

I am NOT OKAY with:  major haircuts, significant paint damage, cancer, grunge, sticky plastic, chews/cuts/breaks in the plastic or unpleasant smells (mildew/smoke). 

Generation 1
Baby Blossom
Backstroke
Sea Star
Splasher
Star Ember (From Ember's Dream)
Beachcomber
Ripple
Surf Rider
Water Lily
Celebrate
Baby Tic Tac Toe
Snookums (her twin misses her, desperately!)
Sleep Tight & Sleepy Head
Pink Dreams   :cool:  (big baby...I'm dreaming!)
Sweet Dreams   :cool:  (equally big baby)
Jabber & Jebber
Puddles
Sandcastle & Shovels
Speckles & Bunkie
Baby Snippy (set completer   :biggrin:)
Baby Fleecy
Baby Woolley the Lamb
Baby Lucky Leaf  (this is the prettiest MLP that was ever made)
Baby Leafy the Calf
Baby Hoppy the Kangaroo
Baby Stripes
Baby Nectar the Panda
Baby (daughter) Apple Delight (collection upgrade--mine developed cancer!   :cry:)
Squirmy
Baby Tippytoes
Baby Sweetsteps
Baby Brightbow
Baby Rainribbon
Baby Sunribbon
Little Giggles
Little Whiskers
Baby Sea Princess
Baby Sea Shimmer
Baby Beach Ball
Baby Palm Tree
Baby Pineapple
Bootsie & Tootsie
Rattles & Tattles
Snookums
Purple Ember (with pink hair)
Either of the Valentine's Day Twins

Also, though I don't know if this would work with the swap budget, I would love ANY UK or other non-USA G1 babies.  I only have Baby Applejack, Baby Bowtie and Baby Billie in my UK collection.

G1 Accessories
I have yet to meet a piece of G1 Merchandise or Accessories that I do not love and want more of.  :D  I would love more cribs and crib blankets, bottles and teethers, xylophones and mallets, and I can NEVER (ever!) have too many toothbrushes and tubes of toothpaste.  I am in crazy love with that little Gloworm toy and love the strollers and the teeter-totters and the sandboxes.  I love the bowls and spoons and oh, that tooth fairy pillow and felt tooth!  I would be super happy with ANY baby pony accessories as I'm a total accessories junkie.   :lol:   :drunk:

But I'm also looking for:
-2 Playtime Baby Brother bandanas (of any color) for my Peek-a-Boo boys to wear
-Puzzles featuring baby ponies (any)
-Cardboard Dance Name Cards from Baby Bonnet School of Ballet (any)
-stacktoys
-sea pony floats (any!)
-Sweet Dreams Crib (any and all pieces, or complete)
-Pony Workout Pony Wear
-Prima Ballerina Pony Wear
-Snow Angels Pony Wear
-Lion Suit Pony Wear
-any baby stickers (flat, puffy, Pony Wear, etc)
-any backcards, brochures, or merchandise that features babies

G2 Ponies
I am looking for *any* G2 babies EXCEPT for Giggles & Wiggles or Dart & Dash whom I already own.  :)  Thanks!

G3 Ponies
Baby Keen Bean
Sandy Island
Hula Lula
Butterdrop
Penny Candy
Charm Bracelet
Lavender Locket
Jingle Jangle
Ribbons and Bows
Ocean Dreamer
Baby Tea Lily
Baby Wave Catcher
Mochanut (My favorite G3--ever).
Northern Lights
Winter Ice

Generation 3.5
*any* of the Newborn Cuties (preferably with accessories)

About Me:
I have no allergies.  As a vegan, I prefer not to receive any food/candy extras unless you're sure they contain no animal products--no dairy, no egg, no gelatin, etc. That can be hard to know, I know.   :blush: I have two small children at home, so I try to keep my collecting of stuff confined to just my Pony Room, so I prefer, if you send non-MLP extras, that they be something consumable like soap, stationary, stickers etc.  :)  I do love Sanrio/Hello Kitty and Tokidoki and am always looking for more wigs and clothing for my two Liv dolls.  :)

I love every color in the rainbow.  The more the better!  I'm moving this winter back to South Florida, which is where I was raised.  I love the ocean and tropical (or subtropical) ecosystems.  I'm not a picky swap partner--I'm excited to be getting *anything* and love the chance to put together a secret swap package for someone else.  Don't fret--I'll love it!  :)

My condition preferences are at the TOP of this wishlist.  :)

Also, my favorite My Little Pony mold of-all-time, is Lucky/Clipper! I love those chubby little cheeks and that sweet smile.  Baby (brother) Apple Delight is the cutest thing in the pony universe.  :D

~*~
QUESTIONS:

How do you feel about having a custom made of your Grail/HTF Expensive baby?
There are so many babies on my wishlist--I would prefer genuine Hasbro creations.  However, a custom as an extra or something would be lovely if someone really wanted to do one.  I'm fond of Hasbro-inspired customs...though I don't collect them.

What if I find your baby, but their hair is truly in a really bad way, would you mind if the baby was rehaired?
No, I would be okay with that.

Would you like a custom baby version of a previously existing baby-less adult pony (ex. Baby Windy, Baby Princess Tiffany, etc)? If so, which pony(ies) would you like?

As I said before, I'd prefer original baby ponies as opposed to custom creations.  If you wanted to go this route, I'd like more baby boy ponies in my collection--maybe baby Mountain Boys or Big Brothers, like Wigwam, as boys.

Customs question again: - What about a MOMMY pony for one of the babies on your list that did not have a mommy? (Of course this would be an EXTRA as it's an adult pony...)
Oooh.  This idea appeals to me a lot.  There are so many baby ponies that would look amazing grown up.  I'd love to see the little brothers grown up, or Baby Princess Sparkle, or Lucky Leaf.  :D 

Decorated Box?
Sure, if you want to!  :)

Partner, what are your favourite colors?
I love all colors, I love rainbows (especially pastel rainbows like MLP has).  But my favorite colors are the blues and greens of the ocean and all the Valentine-y shades of red and pink.   :heart:

Partner, I may want to draw you some pony art. Would you prefer a drawing of your pony persona, or would you rather have a drawing of your favorite Hasbro pony?
I don't have a pony persona but my favorite ponies are the G1 ponies.   :D

I have a question. Partner do you think of baby accessories.  that are not specifically on your wish list.
I love accessories.  I have quite a few on my wishlist, but I'd be happy with any baby accessories you can think of--with the exception of BABY necklaces.  I have a ridiculous number of those already.   ;)

If you had to choose, would you enjoy opening more presents or having fewer, but more expensive, swap gifts?
I personally don't have much of a preference.  I'll be happy either way! :lol: 

What kind of candy (the more specific the better) do you like?
Twizzlers, Swedish Fish, vegan chocolate.  Oreos, too!  :)

If I am not a pony customizer or artist(drawing/painting) what other handmade items do you like? (examples...shirts-pls list size, totes, jewelry, candy etc...)
I'm impressed by homemade anything.  Don't feel like you have to make me anything, though, just because you aren't a pony artist/customizer.  I'm not, either!  :)

What smells do you like/hate?
I love foodie scents--vanilla, cake, lemon, orange, etc etc amen.  I'm really not fond of florals or musks or patchouli.   ^.^

Kind of odd ball question....do you prefer the Sun/Day or Moon/Night?
I've become very much a Sun/Day person. 

Do you like pony merchandise? If so, which generation(s) and what type(s)?
I LOVE merchandise--possibly even more than collecting ponies themselves.  I prefer G1--any type at all!

Do you have pets, and would you like treats or toys for them?
While I have two cats, they are anti-social and, strangely, anti-treats and toys.  So, no thanks!  :D

Do you have a spouse, partner or roommate that might like to receive some goodies? If so, what do they like?
My husband doesn't need anything.  He's never jealous of my swap boxes.   :lol:

Do you have tiny humans (children), would they like any goodies and if so, what kind?
My children are aged (nearly) 2 and 6.  They don't need anything, either.  :)  Thanks for asking!

What animals do you enjoy/ have collections of and would love to have more of?
I don't collect anything outside of MLP.  I do love sea turtles, whales, dolphins, owls, squirrels, chipmunks, and cardinals as animals, though. 

All these questions are crazy.   :lol:  I'm not sure I found them all.

How do you feel about head-body mismatch?
The subtler, the better.

Would it be ok if your partner finds a white pony that is not so white, but great in every other aspect?
I can cope with off-white ponies.

Hockey is HUGE in Canada...are you into any sports?
Sorry, not a bit!  :)

Would you like/enjoy lotions, makeup, body sprays or body washes as part of your extras?
I wouldn't mind but neither is it necessary.  Frankly, I'd rather have no extras to cut down on my clutter.  :)

What is your favorite Holiday and would you like holiday items added to your box for fun?
My favorite holiday is Autumn.  I celebrate the whole dang season.  ;)  But no, no need to include anything holiday-y in my box.  Unless you're dying to.  :)

I have been trying to sunfade a pony. It appears on my partner's want list. I have had it in the window for probably 4-5 months... and seen no progress... The pony originally came with a bib, if you put her bib on you cannot see the flaws- it has also been cleaned from RUST (to the best of my ability- which I will admit isn't the greatest)-  It is RARE/HTF .....would you like this pony?
Sure!  If I don't have a pony, I'm always open to a flawed version of it until I can upgrade.

Marks on NDS?
The subtler, the better.  :)

Do you like stationery? What's your favourite kind? Stickers/journals/pens/sticky notes?
I'm a big fan of kawaii stationary (think Sanrio!).  I love stickers--hearts and stars and rainbows are favorites.  I have plenty of journals but am always happy to get more pens and things.  The more colorful, the better!  :)

if you have kids, are they allowed chocolate?
They are allowed to eat chocolate, yes, but do so super infrequently.  (My son, for example, still has candy in his Halloween basket from *last* year.)

When did you fall in love with MLP/how big is your collection so far?
My Mom, a horse lover, bought me Blossom and Cotton Candy for a birthday or Christmas when the originals were released.  So, I would have been 4 or 5.  Every birthday and Christmas, for several years after that, she added to my collection.  I remember, very fondly, when I received Paradise Estate and Wigwam--my favorite gifts, ever.  I think all my ponies were gifted to me--I don't remember ever getting to pick one out.  I also never got any mail order ponies except for a pink Ember baby.

We moved cross-country when I was 11 and there was a great toy purge.  I gave all of my childhood toys to charity.

In 1995 or 1996, I was near to graduating high school and spent a lot of time on AOL.  There was a board there for MLP collectors and I stumbled across it.  At the same time, I started thrift shopping and garage saling for the first time in my life, and I was finding all these My Little Ponies from my childhood mixed into the 25c bins with the McDonald's toys.  I couldn't resist buying them and started reselling them on the AOL boards and, soon after when it opened, on the fledgling eBay.  Those were the days of cash-in-the-mail--pretty thrilling to get envelopes filled with money every time the postal carrier came!  :)  I enjoyed getting to see and clean up the ponies before I sent them on their way.  I put myself through college selling ponies.  :)

It took awhile for me to start collecting myself.  I'd sold so many copies of certain ponies and at some point, I just didn't want to part with them anymore.  I was married and financially stable and had the room to devote to them, so I started collecting.  There have been times where I downsized and sold off massive parts of my collection, only to regret it and realize that I'm more of a completist after all.  ;)  I'm hoping that I've learned my lesson there to save me the trouble of recollecting.  (Though I'm resisting the urge to have an army--though I do have armies of accessories.)  Over the years, I've also gone from a G1 purist to an all-generations collector and my focus has shifted from ponies to merchandise.  (There's just an unexplored world of merchandise finds out there!  It's thrilling!)  I haven't done a count, sadly, in a long time but my collection certainly numbers in the thousands of pieces.  I'm boxing everything up for a big move cross-country again--but this time, unlike my childhood, I'm bringing all my ponies!  :D

What are some of your favorite foods/drinks?
Pasta, sourdough bread, broccoli, tangelos, soy chai lattes, green beans, macadamia nuts, pine nuts

Do you have a sweet tooth for things other than candy and if so what do you like/dislike?
Absolutely.  I'm vegan, so it is a little trickier to find things, but I love vegan ice cream, cake, cookies, pumpkin/banana bread.  I love food--sweet and savory, healthy and junky!  :)

Do you like to read and if so who are your favorite authors?
I love to read but don't have as much time anymore with two young children.  I love Anne McCaffrey, L.J. Smith (her older stuff), and Jane Austen.  I love historical romances--like Galen Foley and Lisa Kleypas.  I collect a lot of 1980s YA series--like The Young Astronauts, Silver Skates, Blue Ribbon, and Satin Slippers.  My favorite book, maybe of all time, is Pat Frank's Alas, Babylon. 

Pick three words to describe the decor of the place you like the hang out most (so, either your house, your bedroom, your office, your school locker, whatever!)
serene, nature-inspired, sea glass

Do you wear hair do-dads? What kind?
I'm pretty poor at hair styling.  I'm a bun/pony tail kinda girl.  I like those fabric headbands, no-metal elastics, and claw clips.  But, yeah, not a priority for me.

Name two places you'd really like to visit?
I'd really love to visit Scotland and Ireland.  I still have family in both places, but I've never visited the countries while I was overseas.  Kinda sad.  :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:32:43 AM by songtoisis »
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal