collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2023: The Maryland Pony Meet's 20th Anniversary!  (Read 1032 times)

Offline MustBeJewel

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • MD Pony Meet Hostess
    • View Profile
    • www.MustBeJewel.com
2023: The Maryland Pony Meet's 20th Anniversary!
« on: November 26, 2022, 10:41:05 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hi everyone! :D

We are pleased to announce that after a brief hiatus, the MD Pony Meet is returning in 2023!

What is the MD Pony Meet?

Established in 2003, the MD Pony Meet is the largest and longest-running pony meet in the world, featuring custom-built games, contests, live auctions, and many more activities and events for meet-goers to enjoy. All games are pony-themed, such as Pony Plinko (with a real Plinko board!), Unicorn Ring Toss, and the long-famed MD Pony Meet Scooter Race (on a real pony-sized scooter track!). Games are added and changed every year for never-ending pony-themed fun.

Promo Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szz_U1YBpUQ&ab_channel=MustBeJewel

I Want to Know More!

Visit our website at www.MDPonyMeet.com for everything you would ever want to know about the MD Pony Meet :)

How Do I Sign Up?

Please note that the MD Pony Meet is NOT open to the public. Our attendance is limited due to our contracted venue and the number of people we can comfortably accommodate. While the MDPM maintains the record for the largest and longest-running pony meet in the world, we do not have plans to become a full-fledged convention of thousands. If we were to move to a larger venue at this time, our costs would skyrocket, and those costs would directly impact our entrance fees. Instead, we have chosen to stay with our current venue and continue to make the MDPM an easily affordable event for attendees to enjoy.

To sign up, complete the registration form here: https://mdponymeet.com/register/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

MustBeJewel.com 🌟 My Little Obsession 🌟 MD Pony Meet

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
Re: 2023: The Maryland Pony Meet's 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2023, 09:17:26 AM »
Yaaayyyy! I'm so excited to attend ^_^ Posting here to see if any of my Arena pals might also be attending? I love to meet Internet friends in real life!

Also here to encourage any new customizers who might be on the fence about entering the CUSTOM CONTEST :art: This year's theme is "Bejeweled Beauty" : be sure to incorporate some jewls, gems, glitter, sequins, crystals, anything that shines!

Hope to see you there!
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2023: The Maryland Pony Meet's 20th Anniversary!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2023, 01:46:17 PM »
This was my first year attending the Maryland Pony Meet, and I had so much fun. A big thanks to Jewel and her "crew" for working so hard to put on such a fun event. I hope to come back next year!

:frolic: :newpony: :hope: :lovey: :enthralled:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal