collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Seeking SDCC Ditzy Doo.  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
Seeking SDCC Ditzy Doo.
« on: November 22, 2012, 02:48:21 AM »
I'd like a G1 Minty - how much should I expect to pay for one please?
I'm not a picky collector..
Also hoping someone in Australia has like 30 G1's that I can buy for like $50 or something. I have just started my collection and have 6 or 7 to come in the mail and I'm just struggling so hard to find Australian lots on ebay. That actually do ship to Australia. If you're in Brisbane, we'll pick them up from you. I have no idea how much it'd cost to ship them though. I don't care which ones I get. I just really want to get started on G1. I'm sad that I can't find any lots for Australia and they're all too majorly expensive. :/

Tomorrow I'm paying $15 dollars for a nice baby wiggles, and it will be coming from Australia but that's all they seem to have.

How much should I be looking to pay for about 30?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:56:27 AM by Ringlets »

Offline kezrob23

• my heart beats true for the Red and the Blue
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I want a G1 Minty and other G1's in ok Condition
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 03:44:32 AM »
same here!!! i found a heap of g3's on gumtree, but they all seem to be in wa or nsw, and no one wants to post. i've got a few g1's so far, a couple of rockin beats and a pretty manky cotton candy, posted for $16, so pretty pleased with that (and cotton candy has actually scrubbed up pretty good, just waiting on some tail hair  :biggrin:) i even contacted a g3 seller on gumtree the other day, and offered to pay more than what she was selling them for if she'd post them at my expense - and no answer!!!! but the g1's are rare as hens teeth over here. even some really baity ones would be nice, i wanna try customizing :biggrin: best bet is to buy off someone on here - i just got 11 ponies from the lovely breyer600, and postage from u.s was only $20, took about 2 weeks to arrive.
i've even done the rounds of the op shops and nothing. gonna try a rubble and riches market on the weekend, i'm running out of places to look.

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 04:02:19 AM »
same here!!! i found a heap of g3's on gumtree, but they all seem to be in wa or nsw, and no one wants to post. i've got a few g1's so far, a couple of rockin beats and a pretty manky cotton candy, posted for $16, so pretty pleased with that (and cotton candy has actually scrubbed up pretty good, just waiting on some tail hair  :biggrin:) i even contacted a g3 seller on gumtree the other day, and offered to pay more than what she was selling them for if she'd post them at my expense - and no answer!!!! but the g1's are rare as hens teeth over here. even some really baity ones would be nice, i wanna try customizing :biggrin: best bet is to buy off someone on here - i just got 11 ponies from the lovely breyer600, and postage from u.s was only $20, took about 2 weeks to arrive.
i've even done the rounds of the op shops and nothing. gonna try a rubble and riches market on the weekend, i'm running out of places to look.

Yeah hopefully I can find an AUS seller or American seller who is willing to sell me some of their more okay condish ones because we all know postage is expensive to here! I'm going to try the Chandler Market here in Brisbane because it's the only one that I know of that would sell toys.. I'm going to Op shops tomorrow to ask if they have any bags of girl toys at the back because I believe that they would have bags and bags at salvos and maybe st john viannies. But the luck I am having is horrific. You are so lucky to find some rockin beats and cotton candy!

Offline kezrob23

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 04:14:47 AM »
i went to 6 op shops last week - just in my town, and on the first opening day of the week. nothing at all. i found that really odd. the only toys i saw were stuffed toys. i reckon they keep the good stuff and sell it privately - there must be peeps somewhere that donate ponies. or maybe i just need to try some country towns. hmmm. might have to head out to ballarat next week :)

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 07:01:55 AM »
i went to 6 op shops last week - just in my town, and on the first opening day of the week. nothing at all. i found that really odd. the only toys i saw were stuffed toys. i reckon they keep the good stuff and sell it privately - there must be peeps somewhere that donate ponies. or maybe i just need to try some country towns. hmmm. might have to head out to ballarat next week :)

Ballarat! I know that place. I actually lived in Melbourne ages ago. In Crib Point. :p

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2012, 07:26:32 AM »
I ship to Australia! You can check out a good deal of what I have on my website, The New Gray Mare.  After the holiday, I'll go through some stuff that I don't have listed yet and see if I could possibly put together a cheaper lot for you =)

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »
I ship to Australia! You can check out a good deal of what I have on my website, The New Gray Mare.  After the holiday, I'll go through some stuff that I don't have listed yet and see if I could possibly put together a cheaper lot for you =)

Thanks ^_^ I'll discuss this with you after the holidays!

Online Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2012, 04:04:57 PM »
PMing you :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys
Check out my web store: https://www.gaspodesponies.com

Offline horseygal

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2012, 04:16:43 PM »
Hi girls.I'm in NSW and am thinking of giving up ponies for a bit- I may be able to do a deal with you but I don't know about the postage costs. Are you after any G1s in particular?Let me know and I'll check out what I've got.;)

Offline kezrob23

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2012, 07:46:46 PM »
horseygal, pm'ing you :)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
I can have a look around for you, I know I won't have 30, but I do have G1's to get rid of. Most that come through my hands are in fair to excellent condition, I rarely have baits at all. I live in Victoria however, and don't know how much postage would be. If you are interested, let me know and I will fish some out for you (in a couple of weeks anyhow, I don't have the time at the moment :( )

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2012, 01:34:20 AM »
I can have a look around for you, I know I won't have 30, but I do have G1's to get rid of. Most that come through my hands are in fair to excellent condition, I rarely have baits at all. I live in Victoria however, and don't know how much postage would be. If you are interested, let me know and I will fish some out for you (in a couple of weeks anyhow, I don't have the time at the moment :( )

I'd love to talk to you later on in about 2 weeks time? :) I doubt it'd be too expensive!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
hey Spike, if I can get to that brissie meetup I'll bring all my doubles along, I don't have many G1's (5 or 6 maybe?) as I sold/traded most of them, but they're in okay cond, most just need rehairing. I've got stacks of g3 if you want, I have one of those ekka dolly showbag duffels full of ponies I'm getting rid of..!

I got a lot on gumtree a few months back, it was $100 for 37 G1 MLP in varying cond, most came up pretty minty, 3 keypers, half a dozen or so fakies, some matchbox carousels, two G1 plushies and some accessories. It was one of those 55L roller tubs full... damn that was a good buy... the pic online was terrible, so I blew it right up on my computer and tentatively ID'd from poses and colours and took a chance and drove out there to buy them!

Oh, and I'm banning myself from online buys until Jan 1st, so get in there on ebay and gumtree while I'm away! Go, Go, GO!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:28:58 PM by Stormness_1 »

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 09:57:24 PM »
How much would I be looking at for one?

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 11:00:02 PM »
When I see Minty I feel like she's between $8-$15... depending on condition, and if you're looking at FF or CF... That's just my gut feeling... Minty and Snuzzle seem to be a bit higher in price than the other original six members, at least when I tend to see them around. (I actually have a FF Minty for sale if you're interested)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal