collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP Tales DVD!  (Read 271 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
MLP Tales DVD!
« on: October 06, 2014, 11:42:08 AM »
Okay, I've been wanting to make this post for years! :frolic: :newpony:

Several years ago, I bought an MLP Tales DVD from a vendor at Dragon*Con. I had actually bought several things from him the previous year, and came back for more. Now, don't start shouting, "Boo -- bootleg!" I asked the vendor about that and he said that all of the DVDs he sells are of shows that are not currently licensed to any regular DVD publisher. He buys the original reels of the show (as opposed to just copying from VHS or TV) and puts them on DVD himself. That was good enough for me, since I don't think I'm ever going to see Hasbro publish this series on DVD (in the US, at least).

So after I came home from the Con, I checked his website to see if Tales was for sale on it. Unfortunately, at that time the site said it was down for maintenance. BUT now it's up again! Here's the link to the DVD page: http://www.ontherunvideo.com/store/product55.html

This site also sells other 80s/90s shows like Moondreamers, Lady Lovely Locks, Popples, etc. (all of which I also have -- though I really want to get Unico, Zoobilee Zoo, and a few others!).

Here's a picture of my copy of the DVD:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: MLP Tales DVD!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »
I'm sorry but no matter which format you're copying from, a bootleg is still a bootleg. :( That site sells illegal copies and as it is against Arena rules to advertise illegal activity, I'm locking this thread up.

~ Mirnyj
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal