collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Delete please  (Read 543 times)

jasmnflwrs

• Trade Count: (0)
Delete please
« on: October 12, 2014, 04:37:37 PM »
Hi guys, I'm looking to do a very specific trade, and I'm hoping somebody on here can help me out! I've got a Sweet Scoops with a partially smeared off DS symbol. Other than that she's lovely, no haircuts, rust or rattles. I love her to bits, but there's a few ponies I'd love to have even more. Basically I'd like to trade her for Nightglider and a Munchy. I have no odea if this is a realistic trade or not, but I thought I'd throw it out there :) visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:06:02 PM by jasmnflwrs »

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sweet Scoops for trade
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 05:58:27 PM »
I don't think that would be a fair trade on your end since Sweet Scoops is a hard to find mail order pony worth quite a bit more than Night Glider or Munchy put together.

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
I agree with nessy_86; you definitely wouldn't be getting a fair trade on your end!

I would suggest getting a price check for your Sweet Scoops to determine a fair value for her and either a) sell her and buy the ponies that you want when they come up for sale or b) work out a trade/partial trade that includes Munchy and/or Nightglider and some cash or additional ponies to make up for the difference in value.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2014, 12:54:55 AM »
Uh, yeah, in NM condition, Sweet Scoops is worth about $400.  Yours would be somewhat less with the bad symbol rub, but still.

Night Glider is worth about $30-40.  Munchy's worth $60 in NM condition.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal