Pony Talk > Pony Corral

When Collecting...

<< < (2/4) > >>

Taffeta:
My accessories are not very well documented really, if I'm honest. I wouldn't count them alongside ponies, but I probably should note them with ponies more where they exist. My backcards have a separate excel sheet but not so much other things.

Beth3346:
i don't really keep track of accessories unless they are on the rarer side. maybe group them with their pony or track my accessory type. eg. 5 baby bottles, 6 G3 combs.

I also use an excel spreadsheet but haven't been keeping it up lately. i find tracking makes me want to buy more!

Leave a Whisper:
152 and counting. Genuine accessories and others consist of combs, a few repro ribbons, 3 small playsets, and 3 non pony toys.

Eskara1862:
I keep no lists of what's in my collection and refuse to have a solid number :P I don't want to know how many there are.

SunPony:

--- Quote from: Starflashbaby on January 24, 2022, 12:40:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: SunPony on January 24, 2022, 12:20:17 PM ---I would say that is totally up to you how you document them, it is your list!  What are you planning to do with your numerical totals?  What is the purpose of your spreadsheet? Answering those might help you figure out how you want to document ponies vs accessories vs dolls, etc.  And with excel's sorting functions you can probably come up with a way to quickly figure totals for each category you might choose to use. 

--- End quote ---

what if I was to say my little pony Memorabilia would that count Equestria girls or not..

--- End quote ---
Memorabilia is a very broad term, it could probably include everything that is MLP brand.  Potentially even fan-made art?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version