collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who's your MVP? (Most Valuable Pony) Come Share!  (Read 6666 times)

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
Re: Who's your MVP? (Most Valuable Pony) Come Share!
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2016, 04:46:53 PM »

most valuable in terms of resell and the one i am emotionally attached to:
Giant sundance

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

!!!!! is she real? What's her story?
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline rarity91

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2016, 05:24:12 PM »
My most expensive pony is my G3 Pony Power prototype with green hair. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2016, 03:52:09 AM »
i so want one of them its so big!!!!

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2016, 02:41:14 PM »
I think my most valuable pony would be a toss up between the mountain boys and mimic. Non of my nirvana ponies were that expensive I also don,t think any of them are that rare either. I have some of the more sort after g4s but nothing so rare it would be classed as elusive I guess.

Most sentimental ones I think are my child hood ponies/ replacements and the two customs of both my ocs for the most part but ones that I have restored also have a big place in there too

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2016, 07:06:51 PM »
My most valuable in terms of monetary value are my G3 Euro Exclusive Winter Snow (got her from the UK Ebay;) ), G3 Pony Fair Peacock Art Pony (MIB), and my Black Friday Exclusive Crowning Glory (Got her from a fellow Arena member!).

In terms of sentimental value, my most valuable pony would be my G3 Rainbow Dash I from the picnic set which was hard to find, but the reason is because I got her when I was 9 and I was almost hellbent on finding her until my mom and I did find her in a Walmart. XD Even then I already had a nice herd of G3s going on since I was 8 years old. :)

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2016, 04:25:24 PM »
Most expensive would be the three alternate birthflowers, but I probably won't ever spend that much on a pony again (unless I win the lottery and then I will buy them all!)...I am very, very fond of them too.

In terms of most sentimental value, well there's no contest...G1 Applejack! Closely followed by Sunlight. These two were my childhood ponies and started off my entire collection.

I would find it almost impossible to part with any of my ponies, though, because once you buy them, you are giving them a home and you can't help but fall in love with them
  :happy:
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Baby Crumpet

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Never too many Tex's!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2016, 06:24:18 AM »
My most valuable pony price-wise is probably my mountain boy Thundercloud. He isn't in the best shape, he has a bit of a dry tail and some mould spots, but he's lovely. Or, my Brazil shy-pose gusty. I don't really own super rare ponies - I'm not one for scouring eBay and blowing lots of money on one pony. I'm a bit stingy like that - I'd rather find a rare pony in the wild!

Sentimental-wise, my most valuable pony is my G3 Cotton Candy, or my Sunny Daze. Cotton Candy was given to me by my current best friend just over 3 years ago for Christmas. We'd only just became friends and I was really excited. I hadn't ever had friends that gave me presents for Christmas, and she suprised me with this lovely little G3. Some other girl plaited her tail, and Cotton Candy sits pride of place on my G3 shelf. Another is Sunny Daze. My baby sister 'gave' her to me. I didn't understand that my mother and father had actually bought the pony, and I thanked my sister. I played with that pony so much that I lost most of her accessories - but I still have her!

:glitter: Thank you to Nence and starrynights for my signature and Trinity for my avatar :glitter:
Wishlist

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal